Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Yukon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

So a friends Grandfather has a 1935 Bally Prospector (http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1872), that is non-working.

I have been asked to come take a look and see if I can't get it up and running.

Any suggestions on what I should look up, or know about before hand on these Pre-WWII machines? I have completely gone through and fixed my 1977 Williams Argosy, so I think I will be able to do the follow the wire and what not. But having no schematics makes me a bit worried.

Also any idea what a machine of this era/type is worth? I can guarantee I will be asked that question.

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

But having no schematics makes me a bit worried.

There is a schematic on ipdb.org.

#3 4 years ago

Nice payout machine. They are not too complicated. Hopefully the wires in intact enough to trace.
The ipdb pics look like they will be of great help. Maybe Dennis can chime in as it looks like the pics are of his

--Jeff

5 months later
#4 3 years ago

What ever happened with this machine, I'd be interested in it if it's sitting around.

cheers,

Greg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside