14 days ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Wmsfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

3835E359-F3A9-4859-9CF2-8A4CE425E209 (resized).jpeg

#1 14 days ago

How/is the best way to adjust this sliding play board that goes underneath the playfield of this game? This situation is that when I insert a coin and pushed the coin slide forward, the board underneath that slides up so the balls can drop through doesnt always go far enough forward to allow the balls to drop. I do have the slide pushed as far forward as it will go.

3835E359-F3A9-4859-9CF2-8A4CE425E209 (resized).jpeg
    #2 14 days ago

Not sure of this will help.
    How ever, an old trick in getting old wood cabinet drawers to slide easier is to rub bar soap on to the parts of the drawer that slide in the cabinet.

Is the channel that the ball release slides in, thoroughly cleaned out? No wood shavings in the way? Has someone blocked the slide by putting a newer nail in the wrong place?

#3 14 days ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Not sure of this will help.
    How ever, an old trick in getting old wood cabinet drawers to slide easier is to rub bar soap on to the parts of the drawer that slide in the cabinet.
    Is the channel that the ball release slides in, thoroughly cleaned out? No wood shavings in the way? Has someone blocked the slide by putting a newer nail in the wrong place?

Soap sounds like a good lubricant of sorts, although I don't know if it will help. I don't know that it will change the range of motion moving it forward. It moves freely already, it's not hard to push the coin slide/board forward. Nothing appears to be obstructing or limiting movement.

All parts present appear to most likely be 85 years old. Perhaps the balls have been replaced at some point I guess is a possibility- they are what feels and looks like glass.

#4 14 days ago

And if there is a mod who could add this game to the database, I can provide pictures of this game.

#5 14 days ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan:

Perhaps the balls have been replaced at some point I guess is a possibility-

I could be possible that the current balls could be the wrong size? (Just guessing on this).

#6 14 days ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan:

And if there is a mod who could add this game to the database, I can provide pictures of this game.

Robin has added games for me, Just ask and give him time to do it.

#7 12 days ago

This game has been added. https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/horseshoe please add pics

check your coin slide and make sure extends far enough. Check where it pushes on the sliding board. ive had games where the push armature is bent in or the wood has been eaten away. Bend the armature or repair the wood in those cases.

--Jeff

#8 6 days ago

I just saw you added this to the database-Thank you. I'll get some pictures up a bit later today.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 110.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Pin Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 194.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 20.90
    Apparel - Unisex
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 159.99
    $ 10.95
    $ 78.00
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside