(Topic ID: 180112)

18GA wire, stranded, tinned and stripped - now in stock!

By Mk1Mod0

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7901 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7896 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8839 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8838 (resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

This is something I had hoped to have on hand when I opened for business but what my wire guy had was exactly as described... but... there was only one "strand." Yikes. At the same time, he offered me over 4000' of white 18GA at a discount for "drops." (Leftovers, reel ends, etc) I now have the proper tool with which to strip it into something useful! So now, in addition to 1/4" braid and green w/yellow chaser I have the correct 18ga wire stripped, stranded and tinned ready to ground whatever the heck is the current project on your workbench. I'll put it up at $.50 a foot in 20' lengths plus packaging and shipping and let's call it $13 even, k? If you want to discuss longer lengths just PM me and we can talk about it

On that note, I am still taking input for wired products. The Stern S/S power supply wiring kit will be longer than the Bally one since it is set up that way. No change in price. Still looking for someone to send me the GI fix for Sys11 games so I can make those up. Anything else you guys think more than 5 people may want or even a 1-off project I am up for it. Still working on Bally clear plastic "bell" spacers and the t-shirts are on hold because the samples did NOT please me.

Shawn
    Third Coast Pinball
    IMG_8839 (resized).JPGIMG_8839 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8838 (resized).JPGIMG_8838 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7896 (resized).JPGIMG_7896 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7901 (resized).JPGIMG_7901 (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/18ga-wire-stranded-tinned-and-stripped-now-in-stock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.