(Topic ID: 18068)

185 online

By wesperron

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

185 members online! How we have grown. I remember when we would get excited when there was 40 online. Congrats to the Pinside. Just wanted to give my 2 cents.
    Is there a record for how many members online at one time? So far.

#2 11 years ago

The other day I believe it was at 240 or so online. Getting the info on WOZ and X-men had this site running at a snails pace.

#3 11 years ago

Its incredible how fast Pinside has grown recently. I like to think that it is mainly a result of the hard work that Robin and the staff put in. Kudos to them and everyone on here that contributes regularly.

#4 11 years ago

How do you see how many people are online?

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

I like to think that it is mainly a result of the hard work that Robin and the staff put in. Kudos to them and everyone on here that contributes regularly.

+1

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from NightTrain:

How do you see how many people are online?

The forum page lists the Pinsiders currently online. Scroll down and look left.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/185-online and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.