Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ttown
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mediveal.jpeg
    shoupiepens.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Wow pins are getting cheaper! Ed

#2 9 years ago

You should send your money and secure that now...you wouldn't want that deal to get away and your money to be spent foolishly on other things. Better jump on it especially since it's a new seller, he might realize the real value and up the price. I'm sure your money would be safe and you would get the "steal" of the year. Go for it.

#3 9 years ago

And a TAF also in the area

#4 9 years ago

They have "in stoke 1 Indiana Jones and Mediveal Madness." Medi-veal? What the hell is that? No thanks. I'll stick with the beef.

#5 9 years ago

I already secure these game payment of 1900$usd wired thanks traveling in Europe for nexts three week

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from davjoszie:

I already secure these game payment of 1900$usd wired thanks traveling in Europe for nexts three week

Ill see you there because I sent payment also.

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from davjoszie:

You'll get what you paid for..

#8 9 years ago

I see that they have a "Mediveal Madness" too! I am writing them a check right now using my new pens!...shoupiepens.jpgshoupiepens.jpg

#9 9 years ago

Wonder why it's says do not shake, you would think they would want you to since it would make the logo look closer to being real...Plus how dare they tell me what to do! I'll shake if I want to damnit! What if I had parkinsons or something. Assholes.

#10 9 years ago

I know there's a 1200 hurricane too. Oh wait that's mine

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I know there's a 1200 Hurricane too. Oh wait that's mine

Well you need to lower your price because since IJ and MM are 1800 your Hurricane is more along the range of like $120. Just sayin, I'll shake if I want to.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

IJ is an $1800 game, folks

Anyone selling a restored IJ in the $1950 range? No?

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Medi-veal? What the hell is that?

Short for Mediterranean Veal

Mediveal.jpegMediveal.jpeg

#15 9 years ago

Medi-veal madness is what you get after you eat it.

1 month later
    #16 9 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

IJ is an $1800 game, folks

Good luck with that .. haha

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/180000-indiana-jones-in-the-market-place and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.