• Latest reply 14 years ago by TZBen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled.jpg
#1 14 years ago

Should I buy this machine? I've played the machine and am not too into the lack of flow but I think if im not into it I could sell it for more. What do you think?

#2 14 years ago

That's a pretty good price if the condition is good. BTW some people aren't up on acronyms and might not know you mean Simpsons Pinball Party. Me I can't afford much more right now but I do value my Playboy edition with Marge posing in it

#3 14 years ago

The Simpsons Pinball Party is a great pin. 1800 is a great price! They usually run for 2800 or more around here, depending on condition of course. If you get bored of it, you can definitely sell it for more I think, if it isn't in too bad of a shape.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#5 14 years ago

I have seen it. It has less then 2000 plays on it. The guy is moving to canada so he has to sell the machine. I just don't quite have 1800 at the moment. I'm in the process of asking my mommy.

#6 14 years ago

The woman that does Bart's voice is a Scientologist. You should flip it for double to one of the churches. They are loaded.

Like BD said, if it's in good shape, sounds fair. As long as you take care of it, I'm sure you could get that back in the long run.

#7 14 years ago

Like BD said (edit), wow! that pic didn't load earlier. Bazinga! Now you just need one of her playing a pin.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8 14 years ago

I'm looking at an Addam's Family (AF) for $2800 - the dude is firm and he mentioned it has a switch error, and two wear spots, right slingshot plastic (broken), maybe a mylar bubble here and there. Says it plays fine, but one of the ramps has a crack or so. He's firm on the price, I'm going to go see it this weekend hopefully. I figure $200 into it for the ramp, and plastic and I guess I'm not doing too bad. Not the best deal, but I like the game.

#9 14 years ago

Cash talks .. when you go to see it make that point and he will go a bit lower. If you really want it after playing and seeing it offer a money order or cashiers check at a lower price.

Our wives and GF's ask for firm but then capitulate, compromise, and "blow" enticements at us to make "things" happen like we do somtimes in the other way for them (aka romance) Then we both are satisfied and rewarded.

#10 14 years ago

On what website is this machine?

#11 14 years ago

It's on santa barbara craigslist. I prob wont get to buy it so if your in southern california have at it.

#12 14 years ago

Hi, guys.

I contacted the seller and he is selling through Drop Shop Express. I guess that means I can't look at it or play it.

I am unfamiliar with the purchase process and if I will have to pay shipping or whatever.

opinions?

#13 14 years ago

Thats kind of why i changed my mind. I still might do it if he has it this weekend.

#14 14 years ago

Guys, this is a TOTAL SCAM. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY! The Drop Shop Express company is fake. I once noticed that their headquarters is at the same address as Global Garage Sales (which is a legit company), so I emailed to ask if they were affiliated in any way. Here's the response I got.

"Hey Jeff – They are a total scam. DO NOT send any money! We are trying to get Microsoft to pull down the website, but it’s not easy. Thanks for writing.

Sincerely,

"The eBay Guys"

Global Garage Sale
1-802-655-4443
www.globalgaragesale.net
eBay ID: globalgaragesale-winooski-vt-05404"

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

#15 14 years ago

phew!! thanks for the heads-up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 16.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1800-spp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.