You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PINBALLS 1-865.jpg
PINBALLS 3-669.jpg
PINBALLS 4.jpg
PINBALLS 2-936.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dreamtr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Debates on pricing on FS threads are generally fair game on a discussion group--most sellers realize this going in, otherwise they'd post a classified ad.
This is particularly here on Pinside, because the owner of this website's philosophy is:

His rules, his site.

The problem is that it is usually NOT done in a respectful manner. I've said it many times before, this is the only site I know of where it is deemed "ok" and that is usually because of the comment about there being classifieds as well. With two marketplaces it becomes confusing and opens it up to high school drama which I have to say I far less 20 years ago in high school than I do on some of these "discussion" groups.

If the owner of the site is ok with it, so be it, but seriously, the price police isn't even consistent. They pick and prod at good deals and then something else shows up two weeks later for MORE money and everyone is cool with it....

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

And then you say it isn't like a school drama you had 20 years ago? If you are in the clicky group then your FS thread will be all congrats and wish I was closer, if you are not in the cool group then it is more like open season, hopefully things average out across the price police patrolling schedule. Seems more like school than actual school IMHO. That is just life I'm afraid and I concur with the site owner and the majority here that basically keep it civil and in the classified section if you don't want an interactive thread, or become one of the cool kids. The agenda stuff has already been done to death as well so I'll leave it there.
As op says make an offer via pm, you never know unless you ask.

No, something of mine was deleted. I meant the drama here is FAR MORE than what I experienced in high school 20 years ago, and yes, you are right, people with their "cliques" here just like in high school. 100% correct.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 15.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Wanted
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dreamtr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/18-player%e2%80%99s-games-for-sale?tu=dreamtr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.