You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PINBALLS 1-865.jpg
PINBALLS 3-669.jpg
PINBALLS 4.jpg
PINBALLS 2-936.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85txaggie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 10 years ago

Are you converting them to 115v/60Hz? Are you just changing the jumpers, or are you also replacing the varister and thermister? Are you changing the jumpers on the MPU for English, or just changing in the menus?

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

The topic about converting games has been covered a lot here so here is a link to give you a run down on how it's done.

That didn't answer my question. I asked if you were doing the mods. There are a lot of re-import games out there that they changed the voltage at the trasformer, but did not change the varister. This puts the boards at risk due to a power surge. They also do not change the jumpers on the MPU for country, which can caused panic if the game was set to factory settings. Are you making these required changes?

You have games powered up in the pictures. Did you make those changes? The BSD you say is 100% working, does it have those changes?

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Don't take this the wrong way, I mean this sincerely. If you aren't comfortable doing the power conversion and some jumpers, you probably don't want to purchase games fresh out of the container anyway.

I don't have any problems. Thanks. It is the unsuspecting person who has no idea that I am trying to protect.

I tend to work on quite a few different peoples pins in the Seattle area. Getting them ready for local tournaments, the NW Pinball and Game Room Show, just helping friends out, even helping out with repairs on pins in one of the Barcades here. Seeing things half way done just to send them out the door to the unsuspecting buyer irritates me big time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 27.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 72.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85txaggie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/18-player%e2%80%99s-games-for-sale?tu=85txaggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.