You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PINBALLS 1-865.jpg
PINBALLS 3-669.jpg
PINBALLS 4.jpg
PINBALLS 2-936.jpg

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Hey fellow Pinsiders- Merry Christmas!

This fall my friend and I brought in a container of games from overseas. These are all in player grade condition. There are several games that we are working on restoring to collector grade, but there is just too many of them! With our limited manpower, it will take quite a while to get to all of them so we want to offer up part of the shipment to you guys looking for a great winter project.

Any additional parts we have purchased for each game is listed along side that title. All of the games have been power converted (except Stargate as it is a little more involved and STTNG a real project game because of the missing transformer) and tested. They all need a good shop job and they all have minor issues apart from BSD.

These are perfect for someone looking to get their favorite game and has the time to put into it to get it modded like you want it. The only global thing I can say about them is that you’ll probably want to replace the legs as some are better than others.

Dracula, Bram Stoker's $2,600 No fade on either side of cab.

White Water $4,200 W/ New PF & cab decals

THEATRE OF MAGIC $3,700 Missing game rom chips and opto board below the trunk unit.

Twilight Zone $5,000.00 w/ new prototype PF and clock with & cab decals

Champion Pub $4,200

Revenge From Mars $3,100 SOLD

Scared Stiff $4,600 W/Crate Decals SOLD

Black Knight 2000 $2,200

BATMAN FOREVER $2,000 SOLD

Frankenstein, Mary Shelley's $2,000

No Fear: Dangerous Sports $2,000

Getaway High Speed $1,900 w/ cab decals

Road Show $2,300 w/ playfield decals SOLD

STARGATE $1,900

Jack-Bot $2,000 SOLD

Bride of Pin-bot $2,000

Space Jam $1,300 SOLD

STTNG $2,800 is missing the transformer, Speaker panel and DMD, one gun motor and I'm sure there is more but haven't had time to make a list on that game.

Games are located in Houston Texas, PM me for photos and any other info you need.

Happy Holidays.

David

PINBALLS 2-936.jpgPINBALLS 2-936.jpg
PINBALLS 4.jpgPINBALLS 4.jpg
PINBALLS 3-669.jpgPINBALLS 3-669.jpg
PINBALLS 1-865.jpgPINBALLS 1-865.jpg

#2 10 years ago

At those prices, you might want to include a new set of legs with purchase.

Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

The only global thing I can say about them is that you’ll probably want to replace the legs as some are better than others.

Hey fellow Pinsiders- Merry Christmas!

This fall my friend and I brought in a container of games from overseas. These are all in player grade condition. There are several games that we are working on restoring to collector grade, but there is just too many of them! With our limited manpower, it will take quite a while to get to all of them so we want to offer up part of the shipment to you guys looking for a great winter project.

Any additional parts we have purchased for each game is listed along side that title. All of the games have been power converted (except Stargate as it is a little more involved and STTNG a real project game because of the missing transformer) and tested. They all need a good shop job and they all have minor issues apart from BSD.

These are perfect for someone looking to get their favorite game and has the time to put into it to get it modded like you want it. The only global thing I can say about them is that you’ll probably want to replace the legs as some are better than others.

Dracula, Bram Stoker's $3,100.00 No fade on either side of cab. 100% working

White Water $4,200.00 W/ New PF & cab decals

THEATRE OF MAGIC $3,700.00 Missing game rom chips and opto board below the trunk unit.

Twilight Zone $5,000.00 w/ new prototype PF and clock with & cab decals

Champion Pub $4,200.00

Revenge From Mars $3,100.00

Scared Stiff $4,200.00 W/Crate Decals

Black Knight 2000 $2,200.00

BATMAN FOREVER $2,000.00

Frankenstein, Mary Shelley's $2,000.00

No Fear: Dangerous Sports $2,000.00

Getaway High Speed $1,900.00 w/ cab decals

Road Show $2,300.00 w/ playfield decals

STARGATE $1,900.00

Jack-Bot $2,000.00

Bride of Pin-bot $2,000.00

Space Jam $1,300.00

STTNG $2,800.00 is missing the transformer, Speaker panel and DMD, one gun motor and I'm sure there is more but haven't had time to make a list on that game.

Games are located in Houston Texas, PM me for photos and any other info you need.

Happy Holidays.

David

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

At those prices, you might want to include a new set of legs with purchase.

And the rest of the attractive woman that should be included.

#4 10 years ago

seems like container quality has gone down and prices have gone up???

#5 10 years ago

Container game quality has always been seriously hit or miss. Mostly miss. They have always been project games for the most part.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

prices have gone up???

You can always make an offer.

#7 10 years ago

I'll take Funhouse.

#8 10 years ago

*edit* nevemind. I iz dumb.

#9 10 years ago

Texas is in his name....

#10 10 years ago

Very tempting, especially seeing them in person.

#11 10 years ago

pm'ed on the scared stiff

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

Texas is in his name....

And it's a big f....state. I edited out that I didn't see where he was at once I found it at the bottom of his post.

#13 10 years ago

All pm's have been answered thank you for your replies.

Merry Christmas.

#14 10 years ago

Scared Stiff is tempting but a little high since I would have to ship. If we could work on pricing I might be game.

Joe(acejedi)

#15 10 years ago

Sorry if i missed it, do u ship? Pm sent

#16 10 years ago

Can you pm me pics of sttng

#17 10 years ago

BSD's have gone up that much while everything else is down? Had no idea.

#18 10 years ago

Are you converting them to 115v/60Hz? Are you just changing the jumpers, or are you also replacing the varister and thermister? Are you changing the jumpers on the MPU for English, or just changing in the menus?

#19 10 years ago

All pm's have been replied too if I missed you please re pm me.

Thanks.

David

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

Are you converting them to 115v/60Hz? Are you just changing the jumpers, or are you also replacing the varister and thermister? Are you changing the jumpers on the MPU for English, or just changing in the menus?

This?????? Ed

#21 10 years ago

sent you a PM yesterday, pinballfantexas

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

BSD's have gone up that much while everything else is down? Had no idea.

I'm curious as to which games you see are on the low side.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I'm curious as to which games you see are on the low side.

I think he meant the pinball market in general is down (since the fall of the Big Kahunas: my take).

How I read it anyway.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadTower:

Container game quality has always been seriously hit or miss. Mostly miss. They have always been project games for the most part.

I know the OP and he is a good guy. These didn't come from Italy. Looking at the pictures, those are the ones that have really gone down in quality in my opinion.

#25 10 years ago

waiting on some pics... SS

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

The topic about converting games has been covered a lot here so here is a link to give you a run down on how it's done.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/power-conversion-220v-to-110v-europe-to-north-america

Quoted from bitCurrier:

sent you a PM yesterday, pinballfantexas

Hopefully I have caught up on the emails and pm's.

Quoted from BSavage:

I know the OP and he is a good guy. These didn't come from Italy. Looking at the pictures, those are the ones that have really gone down in quality in my opinion.

The Italy stuff is really, really bad right now, worst thing is they keep posting old pics of their warehouse which from what I can tell are at least 2 years old. These games shipped from Spain but some of them came from many other places like Germany, France etc.

I would consider these games prefect for someone looking to restore a game and keep in their collections. So many parts are coming out that there is no reason not to fix games anymore instead of parting out.

#27 10 years ago

that's container project prices? From overseas and not one zaccaria in the bunch?

#28 10 years ago

The topic about converting games has been covered a lot here so here is a link to give you a run down on how it's done.

That didn't answer my question. I asked if you were doing the mods. There are a lot of re-import games out there that they changed the voltage at the trasformer, but did not change the varister. This puts the boards at risk due to a power surge. They also do not change the jumpers on the MPU for country, which can caused panic if the game was set to factory settings. Are you making these required changes?

You have games powered up in the pictures. Did you make those changes? The BSD you say is 100% working, does it have those changes?

#29 10 years ago

Don't take this the wrong way, I mean this sincerely. If you aren't comfortable doing the power conversion and some jumpers, you probably don't want to purchase games fresh out of the container anyway.

Quoted from 85Txaggie:

That didn't answer my question. I asked if you were doing the mods. There are a lot of re-import games out there that they changed the voltage at the trasformer, but did not change the varister. This puts the boards at risk due to a power surge. They also do not change the jumpers on the MPU for country, which can caused panic if the game was set to factory settings. Are you making these required changes?

You have games powered up in the pictures. Did you make those changes? The BSD you say is 100% working, does it have those changes?

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Don't take this the wrong way, I mean this sincerely. If you aren't comfortable doing the power conversion and some jumpers, you probably don't want to purchase games fresh out of the container anyway.

I don't have any problems. Thanks. It is the unsuspecting person who has no idea that I am trying to protect.

I tend to work on quite a few different peoples pins in the Seattle area. Getting them ready for local tournaments, the NW Pinball and Game Room Show, just helping friends out, even helping out with repairs on pins in one of the Barcades here. Seeing things half way done just to send them out the door to the unsuspecting buyer irritates me big time.

#31 10 years ago

One thing that confused me was that it says "Player's games" in the title of the thread. In the pinball hobby, that typically means "not so great condition" cosmetically. So, consider changing the title or, reducing the prices to "player's pin" amounts and not "fully working and shopped out solid" asking amounts. You may have mistaken this forum for ebay.

#32 10 years ago

I hear you man. But when it comes to container games, the power conversion and jumpers are probably the least of the buyers issues.

Quoted from 85Txaggie:

Seeing things half way done just to send them out the door to the unsuspecting buyer irritates me big time.

#33 10 years ago

A container flip on pinside has to be priced a little better. I know a guy in houston who would buy a couple now on my recommendation, but he won't be getting it at these prices.

#34 10 years ago

yup, container flip usually means $600-900 games. Most of the time, all the boards are hacked, blown out and/or needing a complete overhaul. Cigarette smoke all over the place. dirty as shit. never shopped in it's life. rubber crumbling off. coils missing. Stuff wired wrong under the playfield. Burn in DMD. If you pay more than $800 for a medium value game, and more than $500-600 for a lower end game like DM, JM and what not. your probably going to lose your ass by the time your done trying to get it running. It's why a lot of them don't convert it and just tell you "looks like it will just boot up". Because 97.3 % of the time, there is no way in hell it's booting.

#35 10 years ago

Dracula, Bram Stoker's $2,000.00 No fade on either side of cab. 100% working
White Water $2,600.00 W/ New PF & cab decals
THEATRE OF MAGIC $2,100.00 Missing game rom chips and opto board below the trunk unit.
Twilight Zone $2,500.00 w/ new prototype PF and clock with & cab decals
Champion Pub $2,300.00
Revenge From Mars $1,500.00
Scared Stiff $2,400.00 W/Crate Decals
Black Knight 2000 $1,000.00
BATMAN FOREVER $900.00
Frankenstein, Mary Shelley's $750.00
No Fear: Dangerous Sports $1,000.00
Getaway High Speed $1,200.00 w/ cab decals
Road Show $1,500.00 w/ playfield decals
STARGATE $1,000.00
Jack-Bot $1,100.00
Bride of Pin-bot $1,200.00
Space Jam $700.00
STTNG $1,800.00 is missing the transformer, Speaker panel and DMD, one gun motor and I'm sure there is more but haven't had time to make a list on that game.

Fixed it.

#36 10 years ago

even with that your high priced. Batman forever barely sells for $1500 fully working. I wouldn't take the risk of buying a game I can't even test for only $300 discount. The rest of the game better look like brand new to take that risk. 1 Cpu board completely trashed will already put you over your threshold. then you have to shop it besides? Startgate for $1900. Again. I had a chance this year to buy 3 different ones that were very nice working shape for $1800-2200. Non working Stargate your looking at $1000. There is going to be a ton wrong with that i'm sure. Space jam? $700 tops. Roadshow. $1400. Try selling one for anywhere over 2k, and you'll be sitting on it awhile.

I think he is seeing that pinside overpays for games all the time. Which is true. BUT.....you also have to keep in mind, that most on this group are not container type buyers. They do not shop out games, nor fix them. And forget about trying to convert one. This is the wrong demographic to most high priced games that are not working and unknown working condition. If you want the good dollars. It's not going to be a quick flip. Your going to have to get them up and running and cleaned up.

#37 10 years ago

Fixed it again

#38 10 years ago

there you go. That looks more like container pricing. ....well container in todays day. 4 or 5 years ago. it would have been $600-1200 across the board, and still would have taken 3 months to get rid of it all.

#39 10 years ago

Guess the courtesy of not shitting on FS threads doesnt apply to container deals? All the time on pinside, I hear "where are the bulk deals, the warehouse raids, there container deals" wonder if anybody expressing that sentiment is a part of this price police goon squad...

#40 10 years ago

You missed a major part of your statement. The word DEALS. Warehouse deals, means there has to be a deal to be had. Not Going rate or above going rate for restored, clean nice playing games. Totally different caliber of game, that commands 2X 3X or even 5X more money than your typical container game.

When you buy a container. You want to dump it quick. Usually to make enough money to cover the cost of the container, and allowing you to keep 2-4 key games for yourself out of the lot. Bascially allowing you to get those couple games for free, by the time the dust settles. That's the way containers are done.

#41 10 years ago

I have yet to see a "shitting" on a FS thread where the game was sold in less than an hour. Those threads have what's commonly known as a deal.

#42 10 years ago

The mistake people often make is to think games are better than advertised or sometimes sellers don’t disclose completely. It is my intent for full disclosure. So, please look at the pictures. Please ask questions and I’ll be happy to give you details. These games are intended for those looking for a game to refurbish to their personal standards for their hobby. They were not brought in to provide mass sales to someone that wants to fix them and turn them for big profits. The costs listed are reasonable for what the machines come with and their condition. It’s better to under promise and over deliver. All of these games have been routed and have different issues. However, none of the issues are large or expensive ones just your own personal time that you want to put into the game. If there is something you want more pictures and details, please let me know.

Also the prices are not set in stone and I am not looking to flip the games, if they don't sell I will fix them up as I go down the list.

#43 10 years ago

I dunno. You own two and you have eighteen for sale....

I am not looking to flip the games

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from generica:

Guess the courtesy of not shitting on FS threads doesnt apply to container deals? All the time on pinside, I hear "where are the bulk deals, the warehouse raids, there container deals" wonder if anybody expressing that sentiment is a part of this price police goon squad...

Debates on pricing on FS threads are generally fair game on a discussion group--most sellers realize this going in, otherwise they'd post a classified ad.

This is particularly true here on Pinside, because the owner of this website's philosophy is:

Quoted from robin:

I don't see why Price Policing is a bad thing. It's fine by me IF and ONLY IF it is done in a respectful manner.

His rules, his site.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Debates on pricing on FS threads are generally fair game on a discussion group--most sellers realize this going in, otherwise they'd post a classified ad.
This is particularly here on Pinside, because the owner of this website's philosophy is:

His rules, his site.

The problem is that it is usually NOT done in a respectful manner. I've said it many times before, this is the only site I know of where it is deemed "ok" and that is usually because of the comment about there being classifieds as well. With two marketplaces it becomes confusing and opens it up to high school drama which I have to say I far less 20 years ago in high school than I do on some of these "discussion" groups.

If the owner of the site is ok with it, so be it, but seriously, the price police isn't even consistent. They pick and prod at good deals and then something else shows up two weeks later for MORE money and everyone is cool with it....

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

With two marketplaces it becomes confusing and opens it up to high school drama which I have to say I far less 20 years ago in high school than I do on some of these "discussion" groups.
If the owner of the site is ok with it, so be it, but seriously, the price police isn't even consistent. They pick and prod at good deals and then something else shows up two weeks later for MORE money and everyone is cool with it....

And then you say it isn't like a school drama you had 20 years ago? If you are in the clicky group then your FS thread will be all congrats and wish I was closer, if you are not in the cool group then it is more like open season, hopefully things average out across the price police patrolling schedule. Seems more like school than actual school IMHO. That is just life I'm afraid and I concur with the site owner and the majority here that basically keep it civil and in the classified section if you don't want an interactive thread, or become one of the cool kids. The agenda stuff has already been done to death as well so I'll leave it there.

As op says make an offer via pm, you never know unless you ask.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

The problem is that it is usually NOT done in a respectful manner. I've said it many times before, this is the only site I know of where it is deemed "ok" and that is usually because of the comment about there being classifieds as well. With two marketplaces it becomes confusing and opens it up to high school drama which I have to say I far less 20 years ago in high school than I do on some of these "discussion" groups.

Point well taken; simply relaying the site rules.

Good time to underscore the key rule of Pinside: to be nice.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

And then you say it isn't like a school drama you had 20 years ago? If you are in the clicky group then your FS thread will be all congrats and wish I was closer, if you are not in the cool group then it is more like open season, hopefully things average out across the price police patrolling schedule. Seems more like school than actual school IMHO. That is just life I'm afraid and I concur with the site owner and the majority here that basically keep it civil and in the classified section if you don't want an interactive thread, or become one of the cool kids. The agenda stuff has already been done to death as well so I'll leave it there.
As op says make an offer via pm, you never know unless you ask.

No, something of mine was deleted. I meant the drama here is FAR MORE than what I experienced in high school 20 years ago, and yes, you are right, people with their "cliques" here just like in high school. 100% correct.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Well condition is everything! I have no issue with the $6500 TAF that's for sale. On the other hand there is another TAF that needs a whole new cab which appears to be way over priced if that is the case....and it's more than 2k cheaper.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Good time to underscore the key rule of Pinside: to be nice.

Yes, be NICE! Everyone please repeat "My New Years Resolution is not to be mean, degrade or be ugly to anyone online".

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/18-player%E2%80%99s-games-for-sale/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.