(Topic ID: 125475)

18 Months One Pinball Manufacture will be left.

By 2RustyBalls

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 610 posts
  • 161 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by beelzeboob
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 5.20.08 PM.png
    whizbang.png
    choose-fullthrottle-button-2.jpg
    peoples college of law.jpg
    bc4cb2d18aeb36e8e218829d24ed3978.jpg
    pinfutures.jpeg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    head-in-sand.jpg
    drama-llama.jpg
    20150409_190831.jpg
    20150409_190923.jpg
    20150417_120330.jpg
    20150417_120403.jpg
    20150417_120541.jpg
    rUumI0j.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 610 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
    #601 8 years ago

I spent a week in Ft Walton & Destin

Got back home Saturday

Ft Walton is cool. Destin is a tourist trap full of shitty food & T shirt shops.

There. I made a FL post

#602 8 years ago

13!!!!!! Come on guys....we can hit 14 pages. We've talked Florida. We've talked Disney. Let's talk favorite donuts. I'll take a classic glazed any day!

#603 8 years ago

But if you post off-topic, beware the wrath of Razorbak...

#604 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

I don't think he'll have any problems selling preorders for Pat Lawlor's game.

BOO BOO

#605 8 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 5.20.08 PM.png

Hey captain oblivious... spec one out and don't just follow the starting price. You may want to look into what the specialty versions cost too

#606 8 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Hey captain oblivious... spec one out and don't just follow the starting price. You may want to look into what the specialty versions cost too

My last car was a 2010 GT500, so yeah I know you can get a GT close to 50, which is insane. Better to go grab a used Shelby or Boss. I'm pricing out a GT350 now and would love an R variant, but heard they are only brining over like 140 Shelby's this year. My attempts to get a Hellcat have also failed. Goal was to get myself a nice 39th birthday present. We shall see.

#607 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

But if you post off-topic, beware the wrath of Razorbak...

Like I said...

SOMEbody needs to change their tampon.

#608 8 years ago

I see Florida seems to be making a comeback today. A shocking turn of events! No telling what the night ahead has in store for us.

#609 8 years ago

What does Razorbak86 hate? Florida? Disney? Off-topic posting? Wait, I think it's this:

#610 8 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

What does Razorbak86 hate? Florida? Disney? Off-topic posting? Wait, I think it's this:
    » YouTube video

He's even downvoting me on other threads. Don't know what I did to piss him off.

What's more...I don't really care.

But I'm not going to be a baby and start downvoting him for no reason. That's juvenile shit.

There are 610 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/18-months-one-pinball-manufacture-will-be-left/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.