SDC10162.JPG
SDC10170.JPG
SDC10072.JPG
SDC10096.JPG
SDC10101.JPG
SDC10074.JPG
SDC10069.JPG
photo_1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I'm just venting but what's the story? Is High Speed more of a keeper than the ratings suggest?
There are two for sale on Mr. Pinball, one on ebay, and craigslist? None that I've seen on craigslist around here. I don't blame people for holding onto them because I want one, but I say that's showin' HS some love. Any other pins where you are surprised how few you see for sale based on how many were produced?

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

It's a great game. So well done. Tons of little details that make me happy every time I play it.
Mines in the middle of getting the treatment it deserves.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-full-restoration-started-whridlsoncestood-112512

I've really been enjoying seeing your work on this game, you'll have something to be proud of when you are finished. I'm more than a little jealous.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/17080-high-speed-pins-yet-hardly-any-for-sale?tu=boomer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.