4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ZooDude
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zoodude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago

Many of us pinsiders are faithful volunteers for Mike and Melisa (and D'arci, David and Larry!), it is undoubtedly the largest pinball collection in the world with thousands of games set up and working, with at least that many not working.
    Unfortunately the largest part of the collection is not open to the public due to fire regulation issues with the city (long story, thanks Ghost Ship!) it is such a huge collection that I ride my skateboard to get around it.
    The crazy part is that several old timers have recently donated seriously large collections to Mike and the PPM so it's only getting bigger by the year. I know one "well known" collection of over 1,200 games is starting to slowly move to the warehouse.
    If I get time I'll post a vid of me skating through the games.
    Donate to PPM! Visit their Webster st location in Alameda CA that IS open to the public Tuesday through Sunday!
    Go there now!!
    B

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zoodude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1700-pinball-game-collection?tu=zoodude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.