• 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-638.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerseyjack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from rlevin:

No reason to sue I just think people need to know problems and JJP should know so it can be fixed. It is a great machine when working but I got one on my floor due to a customer in a couple of days that is showing no signal. It will play for hrs and then goes to that and we have checked plugs and still does it. When this thing is in home we are the ones that will have to go fix it. And our name is on it more than JJP's and opinions are still free to express in this country

You should see many distributors and your customers posting about you and your lack of ability and support of anything related to pinball. Stop while you are ahead.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from rlevin:

Talked to Jen the other day and she is telling me I am bad mouthing them. Well I am not BUT come on every single game we have got from them is broke right out of the box. We have fixed them and then once they are in home we have had to do service calls for free. One we have 12 hrs labor in alone unpaid. Then I am giving deposits back on The Hobbits and they are going thru JJP and getting it cheaper. How in the hell is a manufacturer selling to the public and under cutting their distributers and we had to put a 4000.00 deposit on each game order and you can go thru JJP web site and only have to put a 2000.00 deposit up makes no sense. And it is hard to sell these games when JJP misses every date for shipping they have told me. This is bad business. Jack I hope you see this and fix it not good.

Dale is upset because we removed him as a distributor. We will not sell games to him because he will not support them. We had to send service people right around the corner from him basically to service them - I paid for those service calls - Dale - better way to do this was just to call me - too bad - I'm sorry for your troubles but usually some level of knowledge is needed to repair anything with newer technology - assuming a pinball is a pinball is not the best way to go.

Best to you Dale - I'm happy you are feeling better - that's what really matters!

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

Ah, the advantage of freedom ... just ask out of the contract. No one is forcing anyone to be a distributor.

There is no contract and he is out already - so - that should make everyone "Happy"

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

It's great your woz experience was good. But 17 out of 17 being bad is not unreasonable. I bought 3 and 3 out if 3 were terrible. Led boards constantly dying a month other issues. I believe the wozes sold needed a lot of service calls and those calls aren't over.

You had early games and they were lots of trouble. That's what happens with early adopters...sorry but we stood by and helped everyone and continue to do that even with games out of Warranty.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from thearcadegeek:

That doesn't help him on the 17 he still has to service...

Ultimately - WE service them. They are ALL JJP customers.

As PinballSales.com we opened thousands of games that we did free service calls on, free parts and on and on. We received zero support from any factory and in the "end" we received the Goodwill -

#157 9 years ago

I did not start this to bash JJP but more so to be able to tell Jack what i the retailer was going thru and I think when things are bought to light in public you tend to pay more attention to it. So maybe Jack should have a round table meeting with the retailers selling his pins and make list and come up with solutions to problems. I also think JJP should not sell to the public cheaper than I can. I only want good things for JJP and hope they succeed but like I have said Jack fix this.

Dale - on Saturday I sent you an e mail and asked you to call me - you said you would but you never called me. You keep posting here in the hopes of what? Saying the same thing over and over?

You got your games late - like everyone else and that's done, old story - sorry.

The games we had to send people out to fix - done - we paid for them to be fixed - one guy had every RGB wire unplugged by your technician - no wonder he spent 8 hours trying to hammer a round peg into a square hole.

Please - give it a rest - life is too short - you made your point - I suck - you are great - OK -

Rule #1 - The customer is always right. If not see rule #2

Rule #2 - See Rule #1

DONE - Move on - nothing else to see here......for my Friend in Canada - sorry to be a Douche but I will continue to post wherever I like. Thanks. Jack

#159 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Just a tangent question here, but if you buy HUO from another owner, is there any warranty or continued free replacement for failed parts?

The Limited warranty is for the Original Owner. Although we will support all of our games in and out of the Limited Warranty...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, OH
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games
Pinball Machine
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.
Interactive
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerseyjack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/17-wozs-sold-17-had-to-work-on-right-out-of-the-box?tu=jerseyjack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.