• Latest reply 9 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-638.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 9 years ago

Talked to Jen the other day and she is telling me I am bad mouthing them. Well I am not BUT come on every single game we have got from them is broke right out of the box. We have fixed them and then once they are in home we have had to do service calls for free. One we have 12 hrs labor in alone unpaid. Then I am giving deposits back on The Hobbits and they are going thru JJP and getting it cheaper. How in the hell is a manufacturer selling to the public and under cutting their distributers and we had to put a 4000.00 deposit on each game order and you can go thru JJP web site and only have to put a 2000.00 deposit up makes no sense. And it is hard to sell these games when JJP misses every date for shipping they have told me. This is bad business. Jack I hope you see this and fix it not good.

#2 9 years ago

Lawsuit threats in 3...2....1...

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from rlevin:

Talked to Jen the other day and she is telling me I am bad mouthing them. Well I am not BUT come on every single game we have got from them is broke right out of the box. We have fixed them and then once they are in home we have had to do service calls for free. One we have 12 hrs labor in alone unpaid. Then I am giving deposits back on The Hobbits and they are going thru JJP and getting it cheaper. How in the hell is a manufacturer selling to the public and under cutting their distributers and we had to put a 4000.00 deposit on each game order and you can go thru JJP web site and only have to put a 2000.00 deposit up makes no sense. And it is hard to sell these games when JJP misses every date for shipping they have told me. This is bad business. Jack I hope you see this and fix it not good.

WOW....that's bad.

#4 9 years ago

No reason to sue I just think people need to know problems and JJP should know so it can be fixed. It is a great machine when working but I got one on my floor due to a customer in a couple of days that is showing no signal. It will play for hrs and then goes to that and we have checked plugs and still does it. When this thing is in home we are the ones that will have to go fix it. And our name is on it more than JJP's and opinions are still free to express in this country

#5 9 years ago

Every Stern I have gotten in the last three years has had issues out of the box as well. Some pretty major. Welcome to pinball.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from rlevin:

Talked to Jen the other day ...

did you just come out of an 18 month hibernation?

#7 9 years ago

frogs snacks. lol

Post edited by Ballsofsteel: TWC

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

thanks for having your first thread be a rant. tired of all these new profiles coming in here and slamming people and pins without any credentials. we are all well aware of WOZ board and other problems NIB.

What the F#@* are you tailing about he has started 42 threads

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

What the F#@* are you tailing about he has started 42 threads

Yeah seriously.....rlevin ain't new around here..

#11 9 years ago

Chattanooga Pinball? I remember them from shenanigans years ago on RGP

#12 9 years ago

Had a brain tumor removed in Feb and had to go thru cancer treatments so kind of had me down for a while but I am back.

#13 9 years ago

tired of all these new profiles coming in here

See the [1] next to his name in the little blue box? That means he's not new.

#14 9 years ago

By the way any of you guys close my used glass pile is getting high if you need a glass come by and I will give you one. We always replace the old glass with new.

#15 9 years ago

Most I have seen out of the box had issues. Some an easy fix others not so easy.

#16 9 years ago

Really curious what machine you had 12 hours of labor on? I can do a complete playfield swap in less than that.

PM me ticket numbers. I'll research.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from rlevin:

No reason to sue I just think people need to know problems and JJP should know so it can be fixed. It is a great machine when working but I got one on my floor due to a customer in a couple of days that is showing no signal. It will play for hrs and then goes to that and we have checked plugs and still does it. When this thing is in home we are the ones that will have to go fix it. And our name is on it more than JJP's and opinions are still free to express in this country

You should see many distributors and your customers posting about you and your lack of ability and support of anything related to pinball. Stop while you are ahead.

#18 9 years ago

This is a good reason why I will not entertain the thoughts of WOZ or any future JJP game for the time being.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from rlevin:

Dale is upset because we removed him as a distributor. We will not sell games to him because he will not support them. We had to send service people right around the corner from him basically to service them - I paid for those service calls - Dale - better way to do this was just to call me - too bad - I'm sorry for your troubles but usually some level of knowledge is needed to repair anything with newer technology - assuming a pinball is a pinball is not the best way to go.

Best to you Dale - I'm happy you are feeling better - that's what really matters!

#20 9 years ago

thanks for having your first thread be a rant. tired of all these new profiles coming in here and slamming people and pins without any credentials. we are all well aware of WOZ board and other problems NIB.

Dude the OP is Dale (Choochoo arcades) he has been in the industry for a long time and is a good guy.
I am one of the guys waiting on a Hobbit deposit refund from him, but not because I'm buying one elsewhere.
Thanks for working with me Dale!
Sean
In Pleasant Hill, OR

#21 9 years ago

mmm hmmm..

just toss this into google

"rec games pinball chattanooga pinball"

#22 9 years ago

Jack glad you are here , the repair you are talking is one we had 12 hrs into fixing. !st out of the box it was broke fixed it and then delivered it. Then light boards 3 trips replacing LED's and then motors stripping gears and I finally guilting you into sending someone. If a car breaks the dealer gets paid for his labor and you your self told me you had a network of techs and would fix any problems. We charge 75.00 per hr for in home repair and when you factory in lost labor hrs on in store games it comes out to a lot. I called Drew and told him the problems we were having and told you I thought you guys should know so they could be fixed. When we sell these games and people pay with credit cards and every single deadline Drew gave me is missed and I have to tell these customers your game is not ready again it starts to sound like a line from me and they say they will just charge their cards back. I told Jen that customers were going to charge their cards back and she was OH WELL SORRY I was even told by her not to call her any more so I had to deal with Drew. You have a good product Jack you just need to hear what the people who sell them are going thru. In the end of the day I am a father of 11 and just trying to feed my kids and keep this business going which is hard to do in this day and time. I may of came off strong really did not mean to but it pisses me off to find out this shit. Jack fix it and come up with a repair plan where customers who know nothing about pinball repair are not repairing the own machines over the phone and has for my techs there is 60 years of experience between them. They did fix these pins all but for one and I am the one that said enough JJP has to fix this.

#23 9 years ago

And you know Jack there is a fix for this all you have to do is farm out the repairs, come up with a rate and travel rate and bill it out to companies like us. My techs have a ton of experience fixing them and we do a 150 radius of Chattanooga and we would do it. This would be way better than a customer on the phone with tech walking them thru repairing. Your pins are not standard and need a pinball tech fixing them not customers.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from rlevin:

In the end of the day I am a father of 11

/facepalm.

#25 9 years ago

Had 5 adopted 6 we were foster parents and kept a few

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from rlevin:

Had 5 adopted 6 we were foster parents and kept a few

Wasn't really interested in the origin.. I just question using your choice to do that as a persuasive point in an argument or whatever you want to call it.

Thanks for taking the responsibility of caring for other people's kids that they didn't care about enough to do it themselves. Regardless of your business reputation, that is not something I can argue with.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Wasn't really interested in the origin.. I just question using your choice to do that as a persuasive point in an argument or whatever you want to call it.
Thanks for taking the responsibility of caring for other people's kids that they didn't care about enough to do it themselves. Regardless of your business reputation, that is not something I can argue with.

Has nothing to do with anything really just it is not about the pins or who makes them it is just trying to sell a product and stay in business so you can go home and feed your family. When we sell a pin ours , JJP's or Sterns we are the one's on the line and has to deliver and once our money is paid out ofr the game and the customer has waited long enough and charges back his card that comes out of our account with no warning and we are really out the money twice. This can ruin a small business.

#28 9 years ago

Well... wait until I post the full story of my ST LE NIB unboxed today. I've started in the ST club post, and it's not over... I've not yet played a single ball, I will post the rest of the story... The best DIB (Defect in Box) I've ever had/heard of.
I and most of my friends have had a few issues with our WOZ but mostly screws (switches, coil stops etc..) that were not properly tightened or other small issues, nothing dramatic.

#29 9 years ago

That has been a lot of it crystal balls hanging and mullenx plugs pushed too far in and loose stuff which is not bad but when you get inot light boards bad motors and having to switch all LED's and boards that is a lot of labor that has to be paid. I called Jack and told him about these things they are line issues. It just seems they worked against us rather than with us and when Jen tells me they are selling to my customers that pissed me off. Back in my carpet cleaning days the mills were trying to open mill stores and under cut the retailers who have put everything into their retail stores and they tried to make it where if you did not have your carpets cleaned by their store cleaners your warr was voided. This went over like a turd in a punch bowl and would of put every carpet cleaner out of business and closed most Mom and Pop retail stores. I do not think manufactures should be able to sell to the public cheaper than the retail store can sell it. That is why you invest in a brand to sell out of your store.

#30 9 years ago

I can vouch for Jack on this. I fixed a problem with a WOZ sold by Chattanooga Pinball to a really nice couple in Chattanooga. The issue was light boards and noone had ever set up the pin for them. I drove down there from Nashvillle and spent most of the day with them, fixing the problem, getting their machine dialed in, and showing them how to diagnose and fix future problems. Chattanooga Pinball just more or less dropped off the game and never set it up; amateur hour in my opinion. I am not a tech, nor ever will be, but you don't treat customers like that. Jack asked me to fix the problem because he wanted his customer to be happy. Last I heard, they love the game. The couple was extremely frustrated with their abandoment by Chattanooga Pinball.

Some love Chattanooga Pinball, some hate them. I would never deal with them based on what I Have heard from people that have first hand experience with them. Dale may be a great guy, but his company has some very unhappy customers.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Every Stern I have gotten in the last three years has had issues out of the box as well. Some pretty major. Welcome to pinball.

You've had bad luck then. We've had minor issues (bulb falling out, rubber causing balls to get stuck, etc, but Wizard of Oz???? That's been nothing but major problems for most people, even the one we had that we were allowed to borrow kindly).

And this is coming from someone who basically has bought 7 out of the last 9 Sterns new in box...

Also keep in mind Stern has stuff that most of us can address, sometimes you "can't" address the issues Wizard of Oz has. New power boards?? Come on...

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

I can vouch for Jack on this. I fixed a problem with a WOZ sold by Chattanooga Pinball to a really nice couple in Chattanooga. The issue was light boards and noone had ever set up the pin for them. I drove down there from Nashvillle and spent most of the day with them, fixing the problem, getting their machine dialed in, and showing them how to diagnose and fix future problems. Chattanooga Pinball just more or less dropped off the game and never set it up; amateur hour in my opinion. I am not a tech, nor ever will be, but you don't treat customers like that. Jack asked me to fix the problem because he wanted his customer to be happy. Last I heard, they love the game. The couple was extremely frustrated with their abandoment by Chattanooga Pinball.
Some love Chattanooga Pinball, some hate them. I would never deal with them based on what I Have heard from people that have first hand experience with them. Dale may be a great guy, but his company has some very unhappy customers.

Well you have to understand, a "new in box pinball" will end up COSTING Dale money as a business with all of the addressing of issues with a "new" pinball. It should never be that way. Heck, I don't sell pinballs and set them up that way myself because it is like a car...you can end up having numerous problems with all the "warranty" and "free" labor issues guaranteeing stuff like that. Our pins work but you and I both know transporting can cause all issues to happen.

Regardless there is no excuse on how these pins have had issues and for it to be expected that Dale should go above and beyond (he will end up losing money) then why should be sell them in the first place?????

If he promises initial setup, great, but there are more "dialing in" issues with Wizard of Oz than all the Sterns combined we have ever had....I just don't see how as a business Chattanooga Pinball "wins" in this situation.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

Hate to tell you but we had 4 trips up there, it was one problem after another. I am glad you got them fixed up and Jack sent you but I should not of had to jump thru hoops to make that happen and as for the pinball it burned in for 10 days on our floor. And as for unhappy customers you say we have who are they? I can only count a few but we go out of our way to try to make everyone happy but I know and you know that will never happen. As for JJP we were so impressed with these games when we 1st got them my warr to my customers was if you do not like I will buy it back. But I have to know when I ship a game to another part of the US that there is support for my customer and I have to be able to tell my customer for sure when they are getting their game. I do not know if it was Jen or Drew but it always seem as if the right hand did not know what the left was doing. I think if Jack will fix these problems and work better with his retailers games sales will go thru the roof but fixes has to be made.

#34 9 years ago

Man, sorry you are having issues Rlevin. 17 out of 17? I've had a great Woz experience and found JJP, Jen and Jack to be great with customer. Including Lloyd in there as well.

Whatever the issue is I'm sure it will get fixed.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Well you have to understand, a "new in box pinball" will end up COSTING Dale money as a business with all of the addressing of issues with a "new" pinball. It should never be that way. Heck, I don't sell pinballs and set them up that way myself because it is like a car...you can end up having numerous problems with all the "warranty" and "free" labor issues guaranteeing stuff like that. Our pins work but you and I both know transporting can cause all issues to happen.
Regardless there is no excuse on how these pins have had issues and for it to be expected that Dale should go above and beyond (he will end up losing money) then why should be sell them in the first place?????
If he promises initial setup, great, but there are more "dialing in" issues with Wizard of Oz than all the Sterns combined we have ever had....I just don't see how as a business Chattanooga Pinball "wins" in this situation.

I understand your point, but leveling the pin, setting the outlanes, adjusting the menu system, etc are not something someone that pays full retail should have to do on their own. We both know pinball and can do these things ourselves, but there is a minimum amount of service that should come with a high dollar purchase. They don't hand you the keys when you buy a car. Even the company who installs a new a/c system at a house walks you through using the thermostat. If you order via the web and just have it delivered, then you take your chances, but not when you buy at full price from a brick and mortar shop ... especially for a customer who has never owned a pinball machine.

#36 9 years ago

Would you guys stop winning. Good Lord live in my neck of the woods. We have no pinball techs that I am aware of within 100 miles. Look I agree, the game has issues from time to time but don't they all. Heck, I bought a working SWEP1 game in Dallas played it and loaded it in my trailer got it home and now it doesn't work. It happens and I am not happy about it but one day this year I will find someone to fix it. Yes, Jack I agree there are some problem with the business tech system. I posted many tickets with no answers only later to find out. Hey post your issues here and was told by we don't check tickets that often. Why have the system in place if it doesn't work? However, that being said, I got my problems fixed within a few days. Happy customer! love JJP and will buy from again. Now if I could only get that SWEP1 working

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from rlevin:

Hate to tell you but we had 4 trips up there, it was one problem after another. I am glad you got them fixed up and Jack sent you but I should not of had to jump thru hoops to make that happen and as for the pinball it burned in for 10 days on our floor. And as for unhappy customers you say we have who are they? I can only count a few but we go out of our way to try to make everyone happy but I know and you know that will never happen. As for JJP we were so impressed with these games when we 1st got them my warr to my customers was if you do not like I will buy it back. But I have to know when I ship a game to another part of the US that there is support for my customer and I have to be able to tell my customer for sure when they are getting their game. I do not know if it was Jen or Drew but it always seem as if the right hand did not know what the left was doing. I think if Jack will fix these problems and work better with his retailers games sales will go thru the roof but fixes has to be made.

I love hearing that from you, because I honestly want you to succeed. You are a positive for pinball in the area. Just like JJP, you need to make money to stay in business.

Concerning unhappy customers, I can't release names of people who have conveyed stories, you know that. That would be betraying their trust. I hope that it is only a few on your side.

Dale, what was most disappointing about the repairs that I made on the WOZ was how relatively easy they were for even an idiot like me. Perhaps your techs already handled the tough ones, but their knowledge level should be so far beyond mine. Regardless, the WOZ should have been set up properly.
You sell pins for a very high price relative to private party sales. I would expect top notch service to go with it.

I wish you the best ... and thanks for taking care of those kids.

#38 9 years ago

Dale, why dont you just let Alex take care of the problems. He tried to talk shit about me, but the customer that i started this thread about still doesnt have their game fixed. I guess Alex is good on his computer, just not with helping people and FOLLOWING THROUGH to make sure that they are happy

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-has-very-poor-customer-service-for-non-pinheads

Oh, and this was a game that had issues right out of the box. So i know exactly what your dealing with. JJP fanboys can flame away, just remember, im only complaining about the JJP service that I have had to deal with. Myself, I have my own WOZLE that i have never had one issue with, not even a light board. So its not that im complaing about the game, just how things are handled with customers.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

I understand your point, but leveling the pin, setting the outlanes, adjusting the menu system, etc are not something someone that pays full retail should have to do on their own. We both know pinball and can do these things ourselves, but there is a minimum amount of service that should come with a high dollar purchase. They don't hand you the keys when you buy a car. Even the company who installs a new a/c system at a house walks you through using the thermostat. If you order via the web and just have it delivered, then you take your chances, but not when you buy at full price from a brick and mortar shop ... especially for a customer who has never owned a pinball machine.

You are right when we deliver a pinball we walk our customers thru opening it up and how to unstick balls and changing batteries and so on. With this customer we had them come to the show room and went thru the game with them before the moving company they hired to transport their pinball picked it up. So we did not deliver but we always go thru our pins with our customers on our showroom when they handle their own pickup if we do not I am paying someone to go to their home and do it.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Man, sorry you are having issues Rlevin. 17 out of 17? I've had a great Woz experience and found JJP, Jen and Jack to be great with customer. Including Lloyd in there as well.
Whatever the issue is I'm sure it will get fixed.

I sure hope so it is a cool pinball and as soon as I fix the one on my floor I will play it daily till delivered. My customer is a very good customer of mine and to be honest I am scared to deliver till it burns in here for a while

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

So you are saying that anyone that orders from any distributor should have that person "fly" in or "drive" in from wherever to do that? There are tons of distributors out there, most of them people that do this in their spare time. Heck, ours (FlipnOut Pinball) already goes above and beyond basically driving to Nashville from Kentucky to bring us games 2 hours away...I do not think that it should be expected to "set up" said game as well.....

The company that does the AC is local...very different scenario. Now again, if Dale did not set it up and it was in Chattanooga, (which I think is what you are saying) then that would be an issue, but someone out of state?? What do you propose? It's essentially an impossible task.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Would you guys stop winning. Good Lord live in my neck of the woods. We have no pinball techs that I am aware of within 100 miles. Look I agree, the game has issues from time to time but don't they all. Heck, I bought a working SWEP1 game in Dallas played it and loaded it in my trailer got it home and now it doesn't work. It happens and I am not happy about it but one day this year I will find someone to fix it. Yes, Jack I agree there are some problem with the business tech system. I posted many tickets with no answers only later to find out. Hey post your issues here and was told by we don't check tickets that often. Why have the system in place if it doesn't work? However, that being said, I got my problems fixed within a few days. Happy customer! love JJP and will buy from again. Now if I could only get that SWEP1 working

Doesn't sound like anyone is "winning."

#43 9 years ago

OK I see, Dale had a transport company bring the pin.

Again, what would someone propose for something like this? It's almost as if you had to have someone with expertise on these for new pinball buyers, especially out of area ones....

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

So you are saying that anyone that orders from any distributor should have that person "fly" in or "drive" in from wherever to do that? There are tons of distributors out there, most of them people that do this in their spare time. Heck, ours (FlipnOut Pinball) already goes above and beyond basically driving to Nashville from Kentucky to bring us games 2 hours away...I do not think that it should be expected to "set up" said game as well.....
The company that does the AC is local...very different scenario. Now again, if Dale did not set it up and it was in Chattanooga, (which I think is what you are saying) then that would be an issue, but someone out of state?? What do you propose? It's essentially an impossible task.

I don't think anyone is going to suggest that distributors support pins they don't sell (although that could be a part of the distributor agreement), but the best distributors will support pins they sell that are outside their locale. If pinball distributors ever expect to sell to non-pinball people, they should be aware of reasonable expectations of the public. This is not a private club ... anyone can get in. But, by allowing anyone in, the distributors should be aware and be willing to support their products or provide a clear "you are on your own" disclaimer with each sale, which would effectively kill any sale.

On the part between Dale and Jack, that is determined by the distributor agreement. If it is not profitable for Dale, he should ask out. If Jack thinks Dale is not holding up to his end of the agreement, then Jack should terminate the agreement. That is between them and is a completely different topic than what a customer should expect from a distributor. The couple in Chattanooga rightfully felt abandoned. Their expectations of more support were justified ... and in my opinion Dale should have taken care of them as he sold them the pin. His name was the one that was going to get dragged through the mud if nothing was fixed.

#45 9 years ago

I really think Jack was taken of guard by how fast orders came in and did not have a support system setup. Most of my customers and I sell a lot of pinballs are not pin heads they just think it would be neat to have but the WOZ blew my customers away that is how 167 sold so fast.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

I don't think anyone is going to suggest that distributors support pins they don't sell (although that could be a part of the distributor agreement), but the best distributors will support pins they sell that are outside their locale. If pinball distributors ever expect to sell to non-pinball people, they should be aware of reasonable expectations of the public. This is not a private club ... anyone can get in. But, by allowing anyone in, the distributors should be aware and be willing to support their products or provide a clear "you are on your own" disclaimer with each sale, which would effectively kill any sale.
On the part between Dale and Jack, that is determined by the distributor agreement. If it is not profitable for Dale, he should ask out. If Jack thinks Dale is not holding up to his end of the agreement, then Jack should terminate the agreement. That is between them and is a completely different topic than what a customer should expect from a distributor. The couple in Chattanooga rightfully felt abandoned. Their expectations of more support were justified ... and in my opinion Dale should have taken care of them as he sold them the pin. His name was the one that was going to get dragged through the mud if nothing was fixed.

I would be shocked if these guys make more than $300-700 on a pinball wholesale. It's a lot of capital to put out for little profit especially with known issues.

The real factor here is that their pins have board problems.

The reason why people are all over Wizard of OZ is because it is the prettiest pin ever made. Now most people know how I feel about the gameplay being subpar at best, but it's an eye catcher (as is Cirqus Voltaire) and once people see it, they want it and it's "family" oriented in the house...

We have no distributor for these in Nashville. Closest ones are FLipNOut and Chattanooga Pinball, each 2 hours away....

Personally I've never been asked for the machine here or where to buy it, and I've got more pins on location than anyone in the Southeast that I know of....so it's all relative I suppose.

#47 9 years ago

Rev, why are you moving over here and starting this crap. Got booted from Klov for same reasons like this. Look at some of the topics this rlevin has started.

Topics started titled:

"FUNNY got in trouble with Stern yesterday"
"Well I CHATTANOOGA PINBALL Was WRONG About Stern"
"Changes From Stern Prepare To Pay More"

This guy is toxic.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I would be shocked if these guys make more than $300-700 on a pinball wholesale. It's a lot of capital to put out for little profit especially with known issues.
The real factor here is that their pins have board problems.
The reason why people are all over Wizard of OZ is because it is the prettiest pin ever made. Now most people know how I feel about the gameplay being subpar at best, but it's an eye catcher (as is Cirqus Voltaire) and once people see it, they want it and it's "family" oriented in the house...
We have no distributor for these in Nashville. Closest ones are FLipNOut and Chattanooga Pinball, each 2 hours away....
Personally I've never been asked for the machine here or where to buy it, and I've got more pins on location than anyone in the Southeast that I know of....so it's all relative I suppose.

I believe that the numbers you quote are closer to Stern numbers. Since JJP mandates no discounts, the margin is much higher from the numbers I have seen. Regardless, it is all about the stipulations in the distributor contract as far as support that they must provide. We are not privy to those terms. I just believe that you support what you sell, even if it means taking a loss now and then. If the profits from other sales don't make up for those losses, then it is time to terminate the agreement. If Dale has sold 167 WOZs, then the profit would justify his support I would think.

You and I will disagree on the WOZ gameplay as it is my favorite by far. That said, you are an operator, and a damn good one. I respect your opinion.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

If Dale has sold 167 WOZs, then the profit would justify his support I would think.

I think 167 was a typo; he meant 17.

#50 9 years ago

All of you complaining about what he is saying obviously have never been in business for yourself.

Would you sell something for a $500 profit if you knew 100% of the time you would have hours of service that would be needed on each? All coming out of YOUR pocket? He essentially makes nothing on each of those sales, has a bunch of pissed off customers blaming him for a buggy product, and he came here to vent his frustration. I don't blame him...

Everyone here knows these things have issues.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 189 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/17-wozs-sold-17-had-to-work-on-right-out-of-the-box/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.