(Topic ID: 164342)

$16,000 for Bally 1977 Evel Knievel...One Too Many Zero's?

By Dooskie

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by whitey
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2016-07-22-07-03-07-1478863300_(resized).jpg
Screenshot_20160718-093320_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoeNewberry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 7 years ago

Now if the 1000 hours includes time spent thinking about working on the game or looking at the game in pieces and thinking "I really need to work on that." then I can believe it and may even have him beat.

Hey, wait a minute, why does the Bally logo on the coin door have crud on it, and why is there flaking in the bottom right corner of the backglass? I thought it was supposed to be as pristine as when it rolled off the factory floor?

#47 7 years ago

You seem awfully interested in it Whitey, why don't you buy it before it gets away? The price has dropped a thousand dollars since yesterday, so I doubt it's going up to 20K at this point. If we're patient it might come down considerably.

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Check out some other stuff he has for sale.
Look at this awful IM translight...

Seriously...has anybody ever put this on a game?

I thought you were joking. Nope, that's a real thing. The AC/DC one kind of fits, I guess...

#75 7 years ago

I'm confused as well. So did it sell to a rock star for 14K or sell for 12K in cash or what? All I see is that the auction was ended when it was down to 14K. Still too much money either way, in my opinion, but I guess the market will decide what constitutes a fair price for something.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 179.00
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoeNewberry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/16000-for-bally-1977-evel-knievelone-too-many-zeros?tu=JoeNewberry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.