vaffanculo-corona (resized).jpg
IMG_20191103_172706_042 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191103_172802_328 (resized).jpg
IMG-20200326-WA0070 (resized).jpg
IMG-20200326-WA0071 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200316_173618_016 (resized).jpg
IMG-20200326-WA0068 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200316_173627_486 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for trade

150 Pinball Machines Flipper Medieval Theatre Twilight Lotr

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-04-29 17:22:07 UTC
Condition: Functional - needs minor work

#3 3 years ago

Here we go again.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here we go again.

I'm newer, what's the context?

#5 3 years ago

Best investment ever?

#7 3 years ago

Deal if the day
Corona especial

#8 3 years ago

Seems legit, Where do I send my money?

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Seems legit, Where do I send my money?

[email protected]. Thank you for your business. Games are in route.

#10 3 years ago

It really would be cool to actually walk thru a warehouse like the one in the pics and buy machines.

Interesting this is supposed to be a place in Italy and all the machines seem to have USA coin doors. Hmmmm. I wonder what that means.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

It really would be cool to actually walk thru a warehouse like the one in the pics and buy machines.
Interesting this is supposed to be a place in Italy and all the machines seem to have USA coin doors. Hmmmm. I wonder what that means.

They were bought from CoinOp Warehouse five years ago at half the price.

#12 3 years ago

The guy is legit,my" victory" came all the way from his warehouse in Italy.it was part of a "container buy" a couple years ago.

#13 3 years ago

Is the shipping charges like navl?
Ship one $500 bucks.
Ship two $600 bucks.
Ship 160 $holy shit!!

#14 3 years ago
vaffanculo-corona (resized).jpgvaffanculo-corona (resized).jpg
#15 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

The guy is legit,my" victory" came all the way from his warehouse in Italy.it was part of a "container buy" a couple years ago.

Seriously?! This guy is legit? Why does he have no feedback at all? This just screams scam in my book.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

That rings a bell! That's probably the coolest thing about the imports, getting a hold of some of the rarer machines. I picked up a Radical! in the container we imported last summer.

#17 3 years ago

well of course,you brought that game to me high voltage

#18 3 years ago

andrea has a "genesis"and a "rock"that i want ...i saw that in the new list...

#19 3 years ago
C2B5A564-AF57-4092-90DE-54815E951C6D (resized).pngC2B5A564-AF57-4092-90DE-54815E951C6D (resized).png
#20 3 years ago
Screenshot_20191108-130801~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191108-130801~2 (resized).png
#21 3 years ago

its legit but you have to know what you are getting, the machines are usually heavily routed and all need work even when he says works 100%. I have bought imports before and they all need work, you have exchange fees, taxes, shipping, etc. sometimes still a good deal but not always. Many times after the work and parts you put in you could find machines in the states for less. Remember prices are in Euro.

You would think as COVID hangs on that sooner or later machines will be available around the states.

#22 3 years ago

If anyone in New England is interested in a group buy, let me know. Cheers. $200 each shipped, but you have to buy four.

CORRECTION: A GAME COSTS $200 TO SHIP, WHEN YOU SHIP FOUR TOTALING $800. SORRY FOR THIS TYPO.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

If anyone in New England is interested in a group buy, let me know. Cheers. $200 each shipped, but you have to buy four.

I'm game.

#24 3 years ago

I just realised that criminals in Italy really are desperate.

#25 3 years ago

Where are you coming up with $200 each?

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Where are you coming up with $200 each?

That’s what the guy told me.

#27 3 years ago

That’s what the guy told me.

The guy is going to steal your money if that's really what he's quoting.

Every other "import deal" in the past 10 years has been around $3000 per game. Why is this guy so generous? Why does he want to send you 160 machines and likely LOSE hundreds of dollars per game on this deal.

Use your head dude. The likely excuse of "covid-19" doesn't explain this obvious set up.

#28 3 years ago

Who's in Ontario looking at this and what do you think

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Every other "import deal" in the past 10 years has been around $3000 per game. Why is this guy so generous? Why does he want to send you 160 machines and likely LOSE hundreds of dollars per game on this deal.
Use your head dude. The likely excuse of "covid-19" doesn't explain this obvious set up.

Nah, not 160 Levi. Most of them are routed *hard.*

Gonna send you a DM with more info on all this. I absolutely get the concern, and I’m in a *very* preliminary stage of a potential import.

#30 3 years ago

I need to make a clarification - massive typo.

Shipping per game is $200 each. It would cost $800 to ship four games. The games are priced individually. I was sent a google drive document with a pricing list, many photos and videos.

Sorry for the confusion.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL... if -you- were using your head, you'd realize he's talking about shipping cost. You really think people are that dumb to think those machines are going to be sold for $200 each?

Thanks for the warning! LOL...

#32 3 years ago

But, by the way, I'm not saying they aren't con artists, but it's not that you won't get the machines. Many machines will have hidden defects which are often not exposed, and that's intentional.

#33 3 years ago

I will give you guys an example. Here's one of the advertised pictures of the boards in a machine.

20170523_154134 (resized).jpg20170523_154134 (resized).jpg

But when the machine arrives, this is what you get.

DSCN3706 (resized).JPGDSCN3706 (resized).JPG

Hhhm, wonder if that was on purpose that they didn't remove the speaker panel? Yes, those wires run behind and are soldered to the back of the board.

If you enjoy gambling, imports are for you! Ha...

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

If you enjoy gambling, imports are for you! Ha...

All part of the fun These were all games on route, the operator doing as little as possible to get the machine up and working and earning as opposed to meticulously searching for the source of the problem and reparing it correctly as we would in a home environment.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Who's in Ontario looking at this and what do you think

I looked at the game list and prices, some are on my radar but the prices (not including shipping, customs, etc) seem very high for a decent game, not considering the "surprises" that you may find once they get here.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I looked at the game list and prices, some are on my radar but the prices (not including shipping, customs, etc) seem very high for a decent game, not considering the "surprises" that you may find once they get here.

Yup, and that's when the fun goes away, when you realize you could have spent the same amount on a machine here that you could have fully inspected, and would have been better quality. That's why it's mostly of interest if there's some machines that you just don't come across much here.

Still, I've bought 4 machines from these guys. 3 of the 4 I was pretty satisfied with, the pics I posted are from the loser, and that wasn't the only "surprise" it held.

#37 3 years ago

Whatever happened to the guy who tried to buy a bunch of NIB Sterns but got robbed instead? Did they catch the guys yet?

#38 3 years ago

Australian here. I bought ~25 machines about 5 years ago from this seller and had a smooth experience. You just have to do your due diligence. Buying sight unseen is always risky but the seller is legitimate for those who may be wondering.

#39 3 years ago

It's also not unusual for these machines to have bumps and bruises as they bang against each other in the shipping container. They are not adequately protected. This is one reason you may not want to go for the more expensive machines. Here's some pics of that same machine, right off the container.

DSCN3658 (resized).JPGDSCN3658 (resized).JPG
DSCN3659 (resized).JPGDSCN3659 (resized).JPG
DSCN3660 (resized).JPGDSCN3660 (resized).JPG

#40 3 years ago

Without disrespect to the seller, I’m curious if anyone else in Europe is doing this. I’m really looking to bring back quirky European games if I was to do this.

#41 3 years ago

There are others that have advertised, search around on pinside. But I've never heard of anyone actually having ordered from them. At least there's a good history with these guys that you'll get your machines.

#42 3 years ago

Anyone in the Philly area want to consider a group buy?

#43 3 years ago

Without disrespect to the seller, I’m curious if anyone else in Europe is doing this. I’m really looking to bring back quirky European games if I was to do this.

I don’t get how you go from bargain basement game hunter - no game is too cheap for you - to container import extraordinaire overnight.

These games are expensive lotto tickets. You missed out on the glory days which was 20 years ago - Addams families for $500 etc....

I just don’t see the appeal. There are plenty of expensive, shitty route games in the USA for sale, why send your money thousands of miles away for the same junk except you can’t even see them beforehand? The prices are similar, so what’s the drive to do this?

Sorry kid. You missed the boat on this. The good container deals happened before you were born and the carcass is stripped clean at this point.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t get how you from bargain basement game hunter to container import extraordinaire overnight.
These games are expensive lotto tickets. You missed out on the glory days which was 20 years ago - Addams families for $500 etc....
I just don’t see the appeal. There are plenty of expensive, shitty route games in the USA for sale, why send your money thousands of miles away for the same junk except you can’t even see them beforehand?
Sorry kid. You missed the boat on this. The good container deals happened before you were born and the carcass is stripped clean at this point.

Yeah - I mostly agree with that assessment. I certainly haven’t gone ahead with anything and can’t see myself doing so at this moment.

#45 3 years ago

Yeah - I mostly agree with that assessment. I certainly haven’t gone ahead with anything and can’t see myself doing so at this moment.

I missed out too. The crazy deals were happening right before I started buying games. In the late 90s People were seriously bringing back literal boatloads of stuff for pennies on the dollar.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/160-pinball-machines-flipper-addams-indiana-jones-star-wars?hl=dblm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.