(Topic ID: 101640)

16 Bit Bar + Arcade opens tonight - Lakewood, OH

By popeboy

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider popeboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

16 Bit Bar + Arcade is finally opening today (Friday Aug 29th) at 4:00. I will be stopping in to check it out... although I imagine it will be mobbed tonight.

#21 9 years ago

On facebook they do mention 21 and over only, but that they will announce special days where underage players will be allowed.

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from Vanapult:

Side Quest "geek bar" is also having it's grand opening in Lakewood tomorrow night. http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/08/opening_of_new_side_quest_bar.html
    They only have one pin, but it's a Joust! Seems like a cool place to go for people that like to play Magic, Settlers of Catan, etc..

That is cool, didn't know they would have a pinball... And although I have seen a Joust at a show, I have never played it. I'm intrigued to see what kind of crowd they will pull in there for sure.

#26 9 years ago

Went up on labor day around 6:30 and it wasn't too full. Crowd was about what I expected for my 'hood, a mix of hipsters and gaming fans. They definitely put some money into the remodel. Place looked great with lots of cool retro themed art. I would agree that the pins were awkwardly placed, definite choke point on the way to the bathrooms.
    Overall I was a fan and will be going back for sure.
    I'll see how busy it is on a weekend night this Saturday. Lakewood is having a big, outdoor beer and wine fest that ends at 10:00, so I'm sure we will be heading down to 16 bit for a few cocktails and games afterward.

Quoted from trudert9:

Do they have food, or just drinks?

Just drinks, but like a couple of other Lakewood bars, you are welcome to bring in your own food from any of the (many) surrounding restaurants.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider popeboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/16-bit-bar-arcade-opens-tonight-lakewood-oh?tu=popeboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.