Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2F6C5D20-0821-47EB-8CF7-5C0E44C707A9 (resized).jpeg
    DD6734E3-6FEF-42C7-B21C-FE024B28E609 (resized).jpeg
    B42C7968-81FF-4F55-AEA6-AB0615DDA042 (resized).jpeg
    0663D3D9-8782-4D76-9DFB-8493EFD4C431 (resized).jpeg
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

15TH ANNUAL PINBALL LIFE EXPLOSION OPEN HOUSE!

During the Chicago Pinball Expo we will be holding our annual Open House.
    This will be a two day event with a different format each day.

Thursday, October 17th from 10am-4pm
    Free admission
    Over 40 games on free play
    Free non-alcoholic beverages
    Free light lunch and snacks
    If you are more about having access to the machines and parts and don't like crowds, this is probably the day for you to attend. We expect this to be a low key, mellow day, comparatively.
    Thursday’s event includes the use of laser lights and strobe lights. If you have an aversion to either of these things then this is not the show for you.

Friday, October 18th from noon-6pm
    This is the day we bring the party!
    This will be a charity event with all entry fees being donated to The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
    Admission $20
    Order your Friday ticket(s) - https://www.pinballlife.com/sold-out-entry-ticket-for-the-pinball-life-open-house-charity-event-on-friday-oct-19th.html
    Total Nuclear Annihilation #550 (final production game off the line) to be auctioned off at 3:00 pm!
    Over 40 games on free play
    Free photo booth (yes, a real one that you get inside and pull the curtain closed).
    Free *adult* kiddie ride
    Free Skeeball tournament with fabulous prizes
    Claw machine on free play with fabulous prizes
    Limited free alcoholic beverages (3 drink maximum)
    Free non-alcoholic beverages
    Free hot lunch and snacks
    Free Soft Serve Ice Cream
    Friday’s event includes the use of laser lights, strobe lights and latex. If you have an aversion to any of these things then this is not the show for you.

Get your official Pinball Life Open House t-shirt designed by Brad Albright here –
    https://www.pinballlife.com/official-2019-pinball-life-open-house-t-shirt.html
    Take a look at all the other cool stuff Brad has drawn here - https://www.albrightillustration.com/

We are issuing entry tickets for the Friday charity event simply to control the amount of people who attend, as over-crowding has been a concern for many who have attended in the past. A maximum of 200 tickets will be sold. 100% of the ticket cost will go to assist Team G (Bryan and Deb Kelly, and their grandson, Gordon) in their continuing efforts to fight juvenile diabetes.
    More info about this charity can be found here - http://www.jdrf.org/research/

Our Address: 11912 Oak Creek Parkway, Huntley IL 60142

Our phone number: 847-515-3415

Pre-orders are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Please send all pre-orders to [email protected] before Wednesday, October 9th. Pre-orders will be available for pick up on both Thursday and Friday, but to pick up on Friday you must have a party ticket.
    Order your Friday ticket(s) - https://www.pinballlife.com/sold-out-entry-ticket-for-the-pinball-life-open-house-charity-event-on-friday-oct-19th.html

You do not have to purchase anything to attend except a ticket for the Friday charity event (Thursday is free).

Scott Danesi from Danesi Designs & Charlie Emery from Spooky Pinball will be on hand to answer any and all questions about Total Nuclear Annihilation and the auctioning off of the last machine.

The VIP room will be open for all to enjoy (both days, but alcohol on Friday only).

All questions and concerns should be directed to Terry - [email protected]

We are proud to be a part of the 5-day Chicago Expo event!
    FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHICAGO PINBALL EXPO, READ ON HERE... http://www.pinballexpo.net

SHOW SPECIALS:
    Below are some of the show specials. Please keep in mind all sales at the open house are cash only and will be discounted across the board.

Williams/Bally WPC-era Ribbed Chrome Leg Sets - $40.00
    WPC/WPC-95 Coin Doors - $115.00
    PinGulp Pro Drink Caddies - $10.00
    PinGulp Premium Drink Caddies - $12.00
    Standard Playfield Glass - $22.00
    Widebody Playfield Glass - $30.00
    Widebody Playfield Glass with "Tempered" Logo - $20.00
    WPC/WPC-95 Backglass Glass - $20.00
    Williams/Bally WPC-era Stainless Steel Lockdown Bars - $50.00
    Bally Stainless Steel Lockdown Bar (circa 1974-1988) - $50.00
    Williams/Bally WPC-era Widebody Stainless Steel Lockdown Bars - $80.00
    Williams/Bally WPC-era Stainless Steel Side Rail Sets - $40.00
    Bally Stainless Steel Side Rails (circa 1974-1981) - $50.00
    Metal Cabinet Protector Sets - $12.00
    PinGuard Cabinet Protector Sets - $12.00
    125-Piece Black or White Rubber Kits - $25.00
    125-Piece Translucent Rubber Kits - $30.00
    BriteButtons Illuminated Flipper Button Set (except Sys 9& 11) - $25.00
    BriteButtons Illuminated Flipper Button Set for System 9 & 11 - $30.00
    Set of 4 PerfectPlay Leg Caster Set (any color) - $8.00
    Real Knock Kit for Stern SPIKE & SPIKE 2 Machines - $35.00
    PinWrench Leg Bolt & Backbox Wrench - $10.00
    TNA Hot Pinball Action Marquee - $30.00
    Headphone Jack and External Volume Control For Stern SPIKE 2 Pinball Machines - $45.00
    THIS YEAR'S LINE UP OF GAMES:
    Below is a list of the games that will be at the open house this year. This list is subject to change/grow. Some, but not all, of these machines will be for sale as well. If you would like to bring a game and get free admission on both days, please contact Terry at [email protected] or by calling (847)515-3415.

Scoregasm Prototype #1
    Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle
    Total Nuclear Annihilation
    Munsters
    Rob Zombie
    America's Most Haunted
    Trilogy Beer Custom Machine
    Multimorphic's Lexy Lightspeed
    Earthshaker Aftershock
    Orbiter One
    Paragon
    Swords of Fury
    Sega Jurassic Park - The Lost World
    Star Trek Pro
    Flash
    Playboy (Stern)
    Popeye
    Terminator 3
    Fire!
    KISS - 1979
    Ted Nugent
    Indiana Jones (WMS)
    Transformers
    Police Force
    Vacation America
    Baywatch
    Sopranos
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Blackout
    Dialed In LE
    Stars
    Volley
    Strikes and Spares
    Centaur
    Non Pinball Games:
    Rodeo Shooting Gallery Gun Game
    Golden Tee Complete

#2 4 years ago

Tickets purchased! Great event can’t wait!

#4 4 years ago

Thank you, I'll be up to shop on Thursday for sure. Always appreciate the great show specials.

#5 4 years ago

200 tickets available to start, only 80 left after being for sale 30 minutes.
    Going fast. If you plan on coming to the Friday Charity event please do not delay in ordering your tickets from our website.
    Terry.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

200 tickets available to start, only 80 left after being for sale 30 minutes.
    Going fast. If you plan on coming to the Friday Charity event please do not delay in ordering your tickets from our website.
    Terry.

Got my 4!

Let the games begin!

#9 4 years ago

Wow the tickets are going fast! Terry that shows you put on a great event!

#11 4 years ago

Wow! We'll be there Thursday for sure, since the hours work better for us. Missed last year but we'll be going again this year! Always a fun time!

#13 4 years ago

Whew, got mine!

#15 4 years ago

Got mine! Now just need my boss to approve my day off!

#16 4 years ago

Shenanigans. Debouchery.

#18 4 years ago

SOLD OUT!
    Thanks to everyone who bought tickets. Together we all just raised $4000 for JDRF! Go Team G!
    See you at Pinball Life at noon on Friday, October 18th!
    Terry.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

SOLD OUT!
    Thanks to everyone who bought tickets. Together we all just raised $4000 for JDRF! Go Team G!
    See you at Pinball Life at noon on Friday, October 18th!
    Terry.

Gordon and other dietetics thank you!

0663D3D9-8782-4D76-9DFB-8493EFD4C431 (resized).jpeg0663D3D9-8782-4D76-9DFB-8493EFD4C431 (resized).jpeg
    #20 4 years ago

if anyone has a spare, then please hit me up.

No idea how I missed the onsale. I can only come for the first 2 hours, but like to support.

#21 4 years ago

I'd be down for two tickets as well if someone's plans fall through. I was at work when tickets went on sale.

2 weeks later
    #22 4 years ago

Just a bump to remind everyone that even though the Friday charity event on Oct. 18th is sold out, all are welcome on Thursday, Oct. 17th. Hours for Thursday are 10 am to 4 pm.
    Terry.

#23 4 years ago

Team G is pumped!

B42C7968-81FF-4F55-AEA6-AB0615DDA042 (resized).jpegB42C7968-81FF-4F55-AEA6-AB0615DDA042 (resized).jpeg
    #24 4 years ago

I’m confused by the drumstick.

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

It's a Chicken Purse.

A cock bag?

#27 4 years ago

No, just a purse full of room temperature chicken.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

No, just a purse full of room temperature chicken.

You people at Pinball Life are an odd lot.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Just very creative.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You say that like it's a bad thing...

#32 4 years ago

I may also have a couple of tickets available. I won't know for a week or so whether the friends I bought the tickets for can go or not.

#33 4 years ago

anyone still looking for a single ticket.........I have one extra........original cost $21.50 + $.50 stamp to mail it to you $21.00

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from zerbam:

anyone still looking for a single ticket.........I have one extra........original cost $21.50 + $.50 stamp to mail it to you $21.00

I’ll take it

#35 4 years ago

Damn. I will buy a single extra ticket if another comes up. My wife made plans for us that Friday that we ended up canceling after tickets were sold out.

First time in 7 years I'll miss, but I'll come Thursday and pick up some parts if I can't find a ticket.

#37 4 years ago

anyone still looking for a single ticket.........I have one extra........another person backed out ..........original cost $21.50 + $.50 stamp to mail it to you $21.00

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from zerbam:

anyone still looking for a single ticket.........I have one extra........another person backed out ..........original cost $21.50 + $.50 stamp to mail it to you $21.00

PM sent... I'll take it.

#39 4 years ago

well that took like no time.........gone

#40 4 years ago

Still looking for Fri ticket if anyone has spare

#41 4 years ago

Well that was fast. ❤ the people in this hobby. See you fuckers soon!

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from floyd1977:

Damn. I will buy a single extra ticket if another comes up. My wife made plans for us that Friday that we ended up canceling after tickets were sold out.
    First time in 7 years I'll miss, but I'll come Thursday and pick up some parts if I can't find a ticket.

I could still use a Friday ticket as well.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Well that was fast. ❤ the people in this hobby. See you fuckers soon!

You should love us fuckers... especially the one that hooks you up with a ticket.

#44 4 years ago

you didn't tell me you were buying it for Gryszzz!!!!!!!!

#45 4 years ago

Ha ha - well, technically I didn’t. Needed three and then a buddy unfortunately backed out. Party wouldn’t be the same without Gryszzz.
    Plus I was getting tired of his bitching... lol

#46 4 years ago

Found a ticket for Friday. Thanks!

#47 4 years ago

I could use a ride to and from the hotel for Friday open house if anyone has a seat in their vehicle....

#48 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I could use a ride to and from the hotel for Friday open house if anyone has a seat in their vehicle....

Me too. Share an Uber if we have to?
    Lemmy talk to Pugsley (ambulance driver) and see if he's going.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Me too. Share an Uber if we have to?
    Lemmy talk to Pugsley (ambulance driver) and see if he's going.

Sounds good - let me know.

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Sounds good - let me know.

Freakin A...Pugsley will be driving the party ambulance to PL so we always meet outside at 11. You can't miss it. He has room if anyone else needs a ride.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/15th-annual-pinball-life-explosion-open-house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.