Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Snowyetti
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160612_220851_(resized).jpg
    shop_pinballs_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 7 years ago

System 11 games - Pinbot, Taxi, and more...are great bang for your buck games at this price. I bought my DE Maverick (DMD) at this price and it is a fabulous game as well.

1 week later
    #93 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Where the hell do you shop??? Could you please direct me to the $1500 Black Knight 2000, Funhouse, Diner & Cyclone? I have cash in hand!

Yeah, really. The only BK2K that I have seen for sale in the past year that is even close is still $2200.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-2000-williams-1989-1994

3 months later
    #134 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

also,
    you could pickup a sharky's shootout for around 1400-1800. great shooters game with a dmd and low maintenence.

I keep seeing Sharkys Shootout mentioned, I have never even seen one for sale around here, let alone at a $1500 price point.

#135 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pmaino:

Try to get a players condition Whirlwind. One of my favorite games and you could find them under 2k for sure.

Bottom rung for a players condition Whirlwind is at least $1700, from what I have been seeing - but they move really fast at that price.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayout440.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1500-budget-what-would-you-buy?tu=wayout440 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.