Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by too-many-pins
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hello Pinside. First off I want to thank everyone who bought machines from me over the past couple weeks we have been doing very well getting storage cleared out. However between a couple no shows and a couple changes on our end I still need to sell a few more machines.

If anyone has been looking at my post over the past couple weeks you will see a good many new machines listed here as well as a few that were listed before (some prices now reduced). Take a look if you are looking for project or working machines and are with in driving distance to Carlisle, PA (central PA).

I would prefer selling the machines I have listed as lots in the lots as listed but would also consider selling individual machines out of a lot if I don't get an interest in the lot. My goal is still the same - get out of that storage unit before the end of September - but now instead of a goal it is necessary - I already gave my 30 day notice that is am moving out.

Here are the lots & individual machines for sale:

First the 3 lots:

The first lot is 3 Haunted House machines (basically it will end up being two good machines and a parts machine). Kind of a long story but the first two HH machines were purchased in pieces and than I bought one with a trashed playfield just to be sure we had enough parts to get the first two put together. So there are three better than average cabinets, two nice backglasses, two sets of pretty nice playfields & boards, one machine does not have boards & has a translite instead of a backglass. We need $2400 FIRM for everything or we will just put them together ourselves down the road.

The second lot would include all the SS stuff we still have: Hot Tip (parts machine - no boards), Hot Tip project machine decent overall but has EM backglass modified in a SS machine, Silverball Mania - trashed playfield but backglass is super & machine is complete and better than average overall, Amazon Hunt cabinet (might still have playfield but boards are gone, X's & O's nice backglass & good playfield, complete but needs some playfield plastics (might be working), Super Flipper (arcade in pin cabinet RARE), and some parts. About $1500 for everything.

The last lot is a few EM's: Very nice Showtime mostly working & shopped but needs score reels cleaned, Wizard - very nice overall - shopped but has some paint loss & stains on playfield, backglass near mint and cabinet very nice just waiting for electronics work to be finished, and a Kick Off with nice playfield, decent cabinet and what would be a nice backglass but backglass is cracked. About $1000 for everything

Or all 3 lots - total of about 12 or 13 machines plus some backglasses, playfields, boards, and other parts as well as a couple empty cabinets for $4800.00 FIRM. If someone takes everything I'll through in a couple cabinets, some coin doors, 5 or 6 backglasses, 3 or 4 boxes of mixed boards and some other parts. Basically I give you the key to the storage unit and it is all yours!

Unit must be empty by Sept 22 because we will not be around the last week of September.

Additional machines for sale Shopped & ready for plug & play:

Contact - very nice overall $550

Gorgar - better than average $800

"300" - very nice overall $550

Amazing Spiderman - players machine - a little rough everywhere - $650

Feel free to email with any questions or for pictures!

Sorry for 3 or 4 post with machines for sale this past couple weeks but I really need to get out of that storage unit and I still have 10 more machines than I have space for. So 10 machines HAVE to go in the next 2 to 3 weeks!

#2 7 years ago

Looks like the Haunted House machines are spoken for. No cash has changed hands yet but transaction is suppose to take place this weekend. If anyone else is interested feel free to email and I'll put you second on the list for those.

I also have people interested in Contact & Gorgar but nothing firm yet.

#3 7 years ago

One last shout out about these machines I have in storage before I start parting them out this weekend. Anyone wanting projects in Central PA please email me before Saturday night. Sunday AM I am going to head over and grab the first 4 to part them out Sunday afternoon.

THANKS!

#4 7 years ago

Saturday morning update: Lots of emails on Gorgar and first "buyer" didn't follow through so that is still available. Haunted Houses are tentatively sold. But everything else is still here.

My plan is to head to storage this morning and grab the worst 3 or 4 machines and part them out today. So the lots will no longer be available as of this morning but the following machines will still be for sale individually:

PROJECTS INCLUDE:

Hot Tip - project machine very decent overall but has flaking backglass $300

Silverball Mania - playfield totally shot but backglass is super and cabinet is very nice overall $350

X's & O's - lots of broken plastics but otherwise a decent machine $350

Showtime - nice overall $350 (needs score reels cleaned)

Wizard - a few stains and worn spots on playfield but overall very nice $750

WORKING & SHOPPED MACHINES INCLUDE:

Contact - very nice overall (backglass touched up) $550

Gorgar - better than average $800

"300" - very nice overall $550

Amazing Spiderman - players machine - a little rough everywhere - $650

#5 7 years ago

9/9/13 update

Gorgar is now sold and Silverball Mania is on hold for pick up later this week. The other 7 machines are still available if anyone is interested.

THANKS!

#6 7 years ago

Wish you were closer - 300 is a really fun game.

#7 7 years ago

I call bs on that one Collin because pa and ohio are as close as they get.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

360 miles isn't all that close.....over 5 hour drive each way

#9 7 years ago

Brtkat,

I have to side with Collin on this one. He is about 400 miles each way from us here in Central PA and the ride to & from Ohio to PA isn't a fun or cheap trip. PA Turnpike is the best but boring route so I don't blame him for not wanting to make that trip for a $550 machine.

But I do have to agree with him "300" is a fun game for an EM.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

florida borders georgia and alabama... how far is it to atlanta or birmingham from ft. pierce?

300 is a fun game for the guys who like rollovers, that's for sure... but even though nj borders pa, it would still be about a 275 mile round trip for me...

#11 7 years ago

Gorgar & Silverball Mania are now sold but I still need to sell 4 or 5 more machines in the next week or so. Or I'll give you a heck of a deal on the rest of them if they are picked up by the 22nd of September.

Hot Tip - project machine very decent overall but has flaking backglass $300

Hot Tip - parts machine - no boards or displays $100

X's & O's - working project - lots of broken plastics but otherwise a decent machine $350

Showtime - nice overall $300 (needs score reels cleaned and a little other work)

Wizard - a few stains and worn spots on playfield but overall very nice $750

Contact - very nice overall (backglass touched up) $550 PLUG & PLAY

"300" - very nice overall $550 PLUG & PLAY

Amazing spiderman - players machine - a little rough everywhere - $650

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Haha! He's actually pretty far East within PA, and I'm in central Ohio. Google Maps says I'd be almost 6 hours in the car. "300" is a cool game, but that's a long drive, as other have said.

#13 7 years ago

At this point none of the machines are currently going to be for sale. I am going to break down what is still unsold and stack everything in my garage at the house until I have time to deal with them sometime down the road.

Again sorry for so many post but I really needed to sell as many as possible quickly. Also thanks to all the customers that bought machines as well as to everyone who has inquired about machines. In the end I fell 4 machines short of my goal but still managed to sell 18 or 19 machines in just a couple weeks so I am very happy. At least I can get the rest out of storage and into my garage.

Thanks again!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside