(Topic ID: 198923)

$15 for 2 Flipper Rubbers - Are These People Crazy?

By BallyPinWiz

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pedros-tacos-e1470261620461 (resized).jpg
    d (resized).jpg
    o (resized).jpg
    a (resized).jpg
    oo (resized).jpg
    p (resized).jpg
    Canadian_Tire_Money (resized).jpg
    alert pinball (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

I'm sure this will get flagged, but a CL seller is advertising two red flipper rubbers for $15

orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#2 6 years ago

Wish I was closer?

#3 6 years ago

That actually looks like a deal compare to this genuine item:

ebay.com link: antique pinball pin ball ball original

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from AUKraut:

That actually looks like a deal compare to this genuine item:
    ebay.com link » Antique Pinball Pin Ball Ball Original

Ad says "May not ship to Canada". We can never get a break.

#5 6 years ago

alert pinball (resized).jpgalert pinball (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

that’s like $120 Canadian !

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from freezie:

that’s like $120 Canadian !

Canadian_Tire_Money (resized).jpgCanadian_Tire_Money (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

Ooohhh nice !

#9 6 years ago

Its all good guys. Its well worth the 15 bucks as its the new super duper bouncy bouncy rubber compound.

#10 6 years ago

For less than that in Fullerton I'd rather munch at Pedro's.

p (resized).jpgp (resized).jpg
    oo (resized).jpgoo (resized).jpg
    a (resized).jpga (resized).jpg
    o (resized).jpgo (resized).jpg

d (resized).jpgd (resized).jpg

#11 6 years ago

o-din I'm digging the nail polish, but it looks like you forgot a couple nails on your burrito hand

#12 6 years ago

Plus what is that weak ass sauce in packets? If they don't have real red and green chilie sauce in tiny plastic cups I would have a word with Pedro.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

o-din I'm digging the nail polish, but it looks like you forgot a couple nails on your burrito hand

I don't do fountain sodas anymore. I just threw that in there in case you needed something to wash it down.

Quoted from pinballkim:

Plus what is that weak ass sauce in packets? If they don't have real red and green chilie sauce in tiny plastic cups I would have a word with Pedro.

It's the Pedro's way. A handful of sauce packs in the bag. I like the Heinz hotter sauce. They have little cups of experimental sauce too.

But that is the softest tortilla and the best bean and cheese burrito in town. And those rolled tacos with real cheese and guacamole are the bomb. For $5.79 for both, you can't go wrong.

#14 6 years ago

I thought we were talking about those amazing $15.00 high end flipper rubbers?

#15 6 years ago

I came across an old pinball machine in a barn someone took it but I got the Gobble Hole, not the surrounding wood just the hole. You can't see it so no pics available. Ships anywhere, $25 shipping included!

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

I thought we were talking about those amazing $15.00 high end flipper rubbers?

It's all about location. Just happens to be in the same town.

#17 6 years ago

It's better than those $34.95 fuse kits.

#18 6 years ago

His flipper rubbers prices are in line with his machine prices.

#19 6 years ago

Man I bet those flipper rubbers are 'so easy to clean' for that price.

#20 6 years ago

He should have asked at least $30 for them

#21 6 years ago

Not as good as the "Original Used Vintage fuse kits" though

Quoted from dhutton:It's better than those $34.95 fuse kits.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

But that is the softest tortilla and the best bean and cheese burrito in town. And those rolled tacos with real cheese and guacamole are the bomb. For $5.79 for both, you can't go wrong.

I lived in Phoenix for 8 years so I like to think I know my Mexican food. I would guess the tortillas are nice and chewy, I was told that is because they are made with real lard. Rolled tacos are also awesome, they used to 2.99 with guac and cheese and you are right they are the bomb. But some processed sauce? No way, fresh, real, red or green chili all the way.

#23 6 years ago

Where the hell is the sour cream in that mess?!?

#24 6 years ago

Those are Fred McMurrey's "Flubber Rubber" Flipper rubbers. You can't go wrong and if you can say it three times really fast, shipping is free!

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballkim:

But some processed sauce? No way, fresh, real, red or green chili all the way.

They've got real salsa there on other items. And I love fresh salsa. But believe me, it's not necessary on the above items that I ordered.

#26 6 years ago

Pedro's fish tacos with real salsa.

pedros-tacos-e1470261620461 (resized).jpgpedros-tacos-e1470261620461 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/15-for-2-flipper-rubbers-are-these-people-crazy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.