Linked Games

• Heist Multimorphic, 2020

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C0aEUOkVEAETvPM (resized).jpg
Heist 15 balls (resized).png
Heist-Update-15CM_HD V3 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Sorry, Apollo 13. Your reign is over. Your record is broken.

Heist now has a 15-ball multiball!

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Heist-Update-15CM_HD V3 (resized).jpgHeist-Update-15CM_HD V3 (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago

Seems overkill but to each their own.
-Mike

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Heist now has a 15-ball multiball!

Does it suck just as much? Or even more?

#5 3 years ago

Neat.

I'm ready to start "well actually"-ing other pinball nerds when they bring up Apollo 13

#6 3 years ago

GLORIOUS!! I'm actually a big fan of the Apollo 13 multiball insanity, this has gotta be such a rush.

#7 3 years ago

Does that mean you have to load the machine with 15 balls??!!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Does that mean you have to load the machine with 15 balls??!!

Yep!

Quoted from TheLaw:

Quoted from m00nmuppet:

GLORIOUS!! I'm actually a big fan of the Apollo 13 multiball insanity, this has gotta be such a rush.

Hah - the balls are delivered sequentially, giving you a real chance to keep all 15 balls alive for a good bit of time. It's exactly that... a heart-pounding adrenaline rush.

- Gerry

Heist 15 balls (resized).pngHeist 15 balls (resized).png
#9 3 years ago

I think I woud just close my eyes, and keep hitting the flipper buttons. Take that, and that.

#10 3 years ago

Man this is going to be a nuts multiball! I'm excited to see it. Hopefully Kevin can get to it on stream!

#11 3 years ago

Always enjoyed A13

But always cringed when it counts down with the images of parts breaking from all that madness

But always liked it as a player / gimmick as well

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Man this is going to be a nuts multiball! I'm excited to see it. Hopefully Kevin can get to it on stream!

I’m gonna try!

#13 3 years ago
C0aEUOkVEAETvPM (resized).jpgC0aEUOkVEAETvPM (resized).jpg
#14 3 years ago

I'm pretty excited for people to try this and looking forward to a stream! If anyone can make it through the Wizard lead-up!

As gstellenberg said - the way the mode and ball release is set up makes it way easier to keep the balls in play than the Apollo 13 "dump them all now".

#15 3 years ago

Cool!

#16 3 years ago

With that many balls in play, it is highly likely that you can hit balls on the flippers at incoming balls to try and keep them all in play.
Catching 14 balls seems unlikely, but I guess if they will fit in the in lanes, it could happen.

2 weeks later
#17 2 years ago

Here's a look at the Big Final Heist, including the 15 ball multiball!

#18 2 years ago

Seems like your standing there waiting to play more then anything, it's just my take on it. 15 ball multiball starts at the 8:10 mark, and then it's another minute and a half before the balls actually start coming out? And that voice "jackpot" is hard on the ears....
Sorry but it's just not for me, I'll stick with my measly Apollo 13 multiball.

John

#19 2 years ago

I’m a fan of the narrative storytelling (particularly as a reward for making it to the end of the game) but you can double flip to skip the animations if you want to get right down to business.

#20 2 years ago

Very cool, thanks.

#21 2 years ago

Damn, 15. Now someone needs to one up with 16.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Man...at least A13 doesn't make you wait 10 minutes to stsrt...ouch.

#23 2 years ago

Too much of a good thing...4 ball multi ball is best, 5 at the most. But this is silly...

#24 2 years ago

I think the 15 ball release looks great. Not sure what the scoring rules are but I think having a playfield or jackpot multiplier equal to the number of balls in play would add extra excitement, along with a high score table for the Big Heist. Callouts would also be great, ie. "15X Jackpot!". Perhaps it's already in the works.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

... but I think having a playfield or jackpot multiplier equal to the number of balls in play would add extra excitement,

Probably would make all scoring in the game pointless other than 15MB

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

... But this is silly...

It is... in the best possible way!

The intros/outros are skippable, and the whole point is to take away your control, but if you want to pick out ways to criticize it as a concept, that's ok. If you ever get a chance to play it, I bet you'll be smiling just like Kevin was, you'll feel a huge sense of accomplishment for getting to it, and you'll feel even more accomplished if you're able to beat it.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com*

*New highest-ball MB record holder!

#27 2 years ago

Nothing but respect and admiration for Gerry, as his perseverance has led to a brilliant pinball creation.

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Nothing but respect and admiration for Gerry, as his perseverance has led to a brilliant pinball creation.

Thank you, sincerely. We have a team of folks pouring their hearts and efforts into these games and continuing to push the platform and content forward. We all know some amount of negativity is just today's norm, but we sincerely appreciate the positivity.

- Gerry

1 year later
#29 1 year ago

I got to this 15 ball multiball over the weekend. Heist is so good!

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I got to this 15 ball multiball over the weekend. Heist is so good!

Heist has one of the best wizard modes ever.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 20.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/15-ball-multiball?hl=dent00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.