7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Lermods
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

teepublic_(resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 7 years ago

Hey fellow pinheads.
    Some of you my have seen my pinball related t-shirts and poster designs and some of you even supported me by buying some of them, for that I’m really thankful.

Anyway, I just joined another T-shirt printing company and for 72 hours there will be a sale just for you fellow pinsiders.
    All t-shirts will be priced $14.00 for 72 hours so grab yourself a shirt wile there’s savings to be made.

teepublic_(resized).jpgteepublic_(resized).jpg

https://www.teepublic.com/user/tonygraf

#2 7 years ago

I got a laugh out of the Wet Willie's shirt. I'll be getting one, and wearing it next time I'm rafting, just for the hell of it.

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

I got a laugh out of the Wet Willie's shirt. I'll be getting one, and wearing it next time I'm rafting, just for the hell of it.

Haha, yeah, good idea! None pinheads will be like "wet willies, where's that?"

#4 7 years ago

Just bought 2. Good deal thanks.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Twilight1:

Just bought 2. Good deal thanks.

Thanks man!

#6 7 years ago

I bought a Wet Willies also. Thanks for the heads up and hard work!

#7 7 years ago

Great deal on the shirt and I was going to buy one...

Until I got to the checkout and shipping was $7 cheapest way. I know it's not your choice on that, but that was too much for me for a t-shirt.

Best of luck with your sales now and in the future.

Jaz

#8 7 years ago

Snagged 2 shirts as well. Thanks!!!

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/14-for-72-hours and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.