Quoted from hockeymag8:
Got about 5 games on in - love it! Game is different in cool ways!!
1. Fan is loud and goes off when game is just sitting - I guess this is normal? Not used to hearing the fan - I guess why that option of a quieter fan is out there.
2. Shaker also seems too violent to me. Love me my shakers but not when I think they are going to come apart or break my glass -lol.
3. When game is just sitting I heard some loud random bangs - like maybe flippers or something. Is this part of attract mode illustration or something I need to watch closer for?
4. On mini PF I hit the ramp to add time when lit but time did not add. I did have the flippers to normal and just turned to soft so will see if that makes a difference. Anyone else have this?
5. I love the match animation - however seems to go on very long with many channel changes - could be shorted up a tad.
Super happy with this game off the get!
1) Totally normal. There are a couple threads out there, where folks mounted larger quieter fans to move air through the power supply, this keeps the loud internal fan from activating..
2) There are options to lower the use of the shaker. Also I saw a few posts where folks adjusted the weights in the shaker to be less violent. Perhaps is something with this game, some shakers are extra violent..
3) There is an option in the menu to disable spot in attract mode. Otherwise he pops up every few minutes, that is the source of the noise.
4) Yes lots of folks, soft setting seems to keep ball in the mini playfield from flying wildly all abouts..
Also note for any of the options above, if you update the code on the game, you will need to go back in and re-adjust all of the settings..