Topic Stats

• 5,542 posts
  • 337 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by JMCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,093 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E8704462-989F-4EB7-839A-1F0F9500A72D (resized).jpeg
Munsters Retro a Go Go.jpg
c12e6350de6d34a3a45b3159eea146834f8d5e34 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-20-22-53-46-1 (resized).png
BC5920F5-C1AB-44A8-81ED-5B37B701040E (resized).jpeg
grandpa-munster-deluxe_the-munsters_gallery_5c4ddee603cfe (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_191445228 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_180758243 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_180846016 (resized).jpg
Pro Rule Card 2 (resized).jpg
Pro Rule Card 1 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 3 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 2 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 1 (resized).jpg
Custom Premium (resized).jpg
Custom Limited (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wyopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#806 6 months ago

LE delivery tomorrow!! So excited!!

#861 6 months ago

Way thrilled stern has started putting on cliffy-styled protectors!!

4D53C20B-D8CC-44D8-A207-9E12E5F89F33 (resized).jpeg
#865 6 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

How are you liking your game so far Wyopin? Have you got to play it much yet?

Didn’t get to play it too much, but have been loving it so far. Shoots like butter right out of the box...those ramps are perfect. Franchi nailed the artwork too...it looks amazing in person. The mirrored back glass is stunning. The lower playfield is a little tricky and the response is odd because the flippers and balls are so tiny...but it’s a decent novelty and it looks like it belongs...overall I like the lower playfield (it kind of reminds me of those little toy pinball machines you’d play as a kid).
The game really caters to the backhand shots.
The ball does seem to bounce a bit sometimes, though..got it stuck up on herman’s arm once where I had to pull the glass (maybe just need to mess with the angle). I do like the sounds and show clips. The music doesn’t seem overplayed and complimented the gameplay very well. Still don’t fully understand the ruleset but I see plenty to shoot and I’m sure that will get refined in upcoming code.
So far, I’m thrilled with my purchase, and I’m looking forward to getting more flips in on it.

#868 6 months ago

Oh...forgot to mention, the game looks a lot brighter than the pro with the lower playfield in there. That’s not to take away anything from the gameplay of the pro...it’s just to to address the complaints of the game being too dark

63317C20-3884-4A86-B56A-878D078D09FD (resized).jpeg5162D29B-20BA-458A-B9EE-F9A738891FE4 (resized).jpeg94BA359E-DBDA-4A86-A83D-F4B15E645405 (resized).jpeg

#914 6 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

LE owners have you had to level the plastic that covers the lower playfield - tweak the screws?

The only adjustments I’ve had to make was to my leg levelers. It’s been flawless out of the box

1 week later
#1194 5 months ago

Just wanted to check in, now that I’ve been messing around with the game for about a week. It’s REALLY been growing on me. I love playing this game with the lights dim...it really accentuates the light show. I’m still trying to figure out all the rules, and while it still can be pretty brutal, my scores have been consistently higher. I’ve been more of a mode fiend, but I’m getting addicted to just trying to beat my last score now. Being that code is still early, I can’t wait to see what’s coming down the pike. Absolutely thrilled with the purchase so far!

#1259 5 months ago
Quoted from bohunr:

I just got the call today my Munsters LE has been delayed by weather but will be at my house on Tuesday! I can't believe it is going to arrive before MBLE

I’m the exact opposite...my MBLE was delayed because of weather but loving on Munsters hardcore!

#1405 5 months ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Anyone else having trouble with the right ramp in the lower Playfield registering successful hits? Mines only registering about 10% of the time.

Mine registers a bit more than 10%, but I’ve noticed it misses more when the ball goes fast up the ramp...don’t know how to adjust things in there to help it read more reliably yet. Maybe move the sensor closer to the ramp? It doesn’t seem like it needs to be cut out more than it is.

1 week later
#1874 5 months ago

Finally had a chance to play the updated code. Sure, there may be a couple of bugs that will get worked out (i.e., the ball trough not recognizing drains as it did previously) but it’s a great step forward on the LE! Munster madness is a ton of fun with both playfields running at the same time. I had no time to aim for anything or even look for anything, and it was madness! The scoring seems a bit more balanced and slightly more restricted, but the rules seem pretty close to the same. It’s nice to see that Herman Multiball isn’t just a gift right off the bat anymore. I’m really loving the music choices too. It’s certainly got that “one more game” feel for me...especially with how brutal some games can go. I really hate how quickly bedtime approaches when I’m playing this game!

3 weeks later
#2640 4 months ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Framed my TPF Munsters print. Love it![quoted image]

That turned out great!

1 month later
#3921 3 months ago

As an LE owner, I just wish they had offered the b&w playfield/package from the get go. I understand an LE has upgrades, but if a premium purchaser gets a choice between playfields, a top dollar game buyer should also get that choice. It makes me wonder if there will eventually just be a checkbox model, where I want “this, this, and this” and I get to choose my particular upgrades for a given dollar amount. I’d be ok with that idea.

2 months later
#5341 16 days ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I've added tons of mods to my Munsters, but today I moved it to the gift store horror party room of our haunted house. Check it out!
Looks pretty good there wouldn't you say?

That’s a great looking Tim Curry! Makes the pin look puny!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 142.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wyopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside