IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spacemanratso09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#107 5 years ago

Forget the negative stuff on the other thread.
Keep the faith this game is amaze balls.
Nitpicking really.
Little more code be perfect.
I really don’t want a game that where it is so hard to get to lower playfield like as it is to get to horde.
It’s like BSD it’s about what you have when you start all the madness
Not deterred at all can’t wait in for a LE

Perfect 10 it’s the freakin Munsters

#117 5 years ago

Man the rumbling about rules or strategy is pretty funny
I went back and watched
the premium with Dwight on deapflip this game is stupid fun and cool if he does half of what they added to SW it’s gonna be perfect

#142 5 years ago

Man this game looks so fucking fun to play

#174 5 years ago

Never bought a LE till now so I’ve never followed threads on a game at release closely.
Wow man a lot of bashing happening I don’t get it.

#196 5 years ago

Thanks for the feedback definitely going forward paid up on my LE just was wondering if all games get this bashing treatment I will ignore for sure.
After seeing these pictures I am only second guessing the LE because that pro looks sick!!!!
Great lights,beautiful art

#244 5 years ago

fuuuuuck cant come on here it gets me too pumped for real

#249 5 years ago

I am starting to wonder about a cliffy to put on the shooter when the game gets to me.
Is there one on the LE I wonder

#251 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:Not in the shooter lane there wont be.

Thanks I will email Cliff

#264 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Do you mind posting a pic of how you do this?

+1

#267 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’ll post some pics guys.
Really easy. Get your color of choice for the felt at hobby lobby. I’ve got a few
Then cut it to the exact size you need and lay it down. 2 minutes
Easy down, easy up
You can put it in drain hole if worried about
Plus you can cut tiny strips to cover scoop lips or landing areas based on how YOU want to cover it
And it’s as thin as a Cliffy

Will definitely head over there soon and check it out.

#342 5 years ago

Ha ha already improving the game more to come I am sure awesome

#363 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

great to hear!!!...officially dying for my LE now....

This.Really getting excited for mine two great reviews in 30 min that’s what I am talking about.

#405 5 years ago

Just sent out my balance on a LE so I guess officially i am in.BOOM
Wavered here and there because of the crazy amount of opinions I personally had never seen anything like it but ultimately i love the theme,the art,all the streaming I’ve seen of it .
A pinsider on here really helped put it over the top with his review of the game.
Also I really believe they will polish and add to this game
I am not out money since I sold a couple to buy it.
I couldn’t be more excited I’ve skipped over so many titles waiting for this game.

#410 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Super congrats!! think this one is going to deliver..big time....

Agree and thank you!

#451 5 years ago

Munsters baby!!!
Already stupid cool and fun and going to be awesome watching this game develop.

#458 5 years ago

Agree with everything above
Great game!
Hopeful this becomes the owners thread for help with issues,unboxings and such .
If,in six months ,they don’t improve and polish the game,then come back and I will eat my words
They are going to add to this game.
I am happy now especially with the LE coming but they will add
Dream theme can’t wait

Also agree on the multiplayer aspect of the game
Star Wars-like it a lot ,tons of rules and junk,puts my wife and family to sleep explaining them had to go

And the game is not THAT easy
Fun for me and others to play multiplayer
Good stuff
Even if it was,all this doesn’t matter in comparisons to other games
This is the Munsters

Gonna go watch some now!

#471 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Man, can’t wait for my LE. So pumped!

I bet the thing is stunning !
They all are
I don’t know which one I like best they are all different pretty sweet

#579 5 years ago

Is this real ?
It’s for sale here in pinside

09DE0211-5A7B-4AD7-861E-661EFEAA622D (resized).png09DE0211-5A7B-4AD7-861E-661EFEAA622D (resized).png
#629 5 years ago

Earlier in this thread a solution for use in between a cliffy or no cliffy was suggested by going to Hobby Lobby

#654 5 years ago

Has anyone heard a definite date they will receive their LE?

#656 5 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Not a specific date, but shipping this week.. Might arrive by end of week, or early next week..

Thanks counting the days hopefully I hear back tomorrow with similar news

#684 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

I have had my Munsters for a few weeks now and have held back from saying much about because as of right now I am not a big fan of the current code. The modes seem pointless at this point, none of them are really that interesting or fun to play and I find myself trying to just time them out after I get the jackpot lit for the mode. Spot for example you just bang away at him then hit a few shots to bring him back up again for very few points and it is a long mode. Why keep shooting at a dangerous shot for no points when you can just shoot a loop then trap up and wait for the timer?
Dragula shot is pretty pointless also imo, you get dragula lit and then shoot it in the Dragula shot and it kicks it back out nothing more nothing less?
So I really just play the modes to get the jackpots lit for the mode and to get to munster madness. Then after that you have a second round of the same. Also there are too many times when the playfield is basically black, I can't play my Munsters without some ambient lights on in the room to light up the playfield so that I can actually see the ball.
I know the code is only at .91 and I really hope something changes with the code to make the modes more interesting and enjoyable to play because right now they aren't and there is really only one way to play the game to get points on it from what I can tell. The only problem is that I think that the modes need such drastic changes to make them fun and worth playing out that I just don't see that radical of a change happening.

I really hope,with the code being in it’s infancy,that it develops enough for you.
For me I believe it will I am not concerned.
That sucks man it will get better hopefully it will be enough for you.
I felt the same way when Star Wars came out and I picked it up right away.
With the lower playfield in the LE I think that will give me more entertainment as these things develop

#690 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I hope so, but Dwight indicated on the reveal video that the rules were pretty much done so it doesn’t seem as if Munsters will undergo a similar code transformation that we saw with Batman 66. I want Munsters but going to wait and see where the code is in six months.

I don’t recall him saying anything was done except for the levels concept
He did go on to say they were still tweaking some things if I remember correctly

#692 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Well, the not so good reviews have made their way on to the Club thread.
Sounds like lack of code at this point is going to present a challenge for many players and owners.
Just to play a bit of devils advocate, when I plunge a ball on my Addams, I find myself immersed in the game. I love the theme all the way through- including the art, lighting, sounds, music, callouts, straght forward and fairly simple rules as well as the shot geometry of the game. I don’t find it repetitive, just a really fun experience.
If my Munsters LE (which I’m keeping my name on) provides a similar all immersive feeling, I think my family will still really enjoy it.
However, if the code on Munsters truly feels stale or pointless; and the mini-pf is simply a gimmick, I will def be disappointed as this is one of my fave themes.
Man, I can’t recall the last time I was both excited at getting a NIB game while feeling so much apprehension.

Your LE is going to blow you away that thing is sick!!!

#700 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Shaker, lighting and new Rubber in today.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Them lights are nice!

#710 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Awaiting GB code before acting on a GB prem. I’ll continue waiting on Munsters software adjustments and polish before acting on a Munsters prem. So much waiting in pinball ...
[quoted image]

For real waiting on my LE is just killing me send me the damn thing already

#758 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

My playfield isn't dark at all. I added a backboard and dual color trough light.
[quoted image]

Dude...nice!!

#796 5 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Just got my Munsters pin. Couple before and after pics of the pin with and without the mods. Okay, I really like this pin. Smooth ramps and a cool zap button feature that really adds to the pin. Thank you mod couple for the excellent mods. They really make the pin and totally worth the money. Waiting on the Mezel mods dog can. Now, if someone could just make the Little Eddie werewolf toy mod to go over the Eddie lane. Hhmmm!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dude bad ass man congrats
Have to see this dog can I was wondering if someone would make one as soon as I saw the game

#851 5 years ago

When you were a kid a cardboard box was everything you wanted it be or it was just a cardboard box

#852 5 years ago

Fridge boxes were the best
Dishwasher box not so much kinda disappointing

#886 5 years ago

Man I paid for the thing on reveal day I haven’t heard anything from my guy send the damn thing

#887 5 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Mine arrives Monday...unless,,,,,,I can pick it up from the terminal tomorrow. Muah ha ha ha...

I would go pick that shit up for sure

#962 5 years ago

I think the lower playfield is just supposed to be fun and cool that’s all
I like it adds to the fun
Like a mini little pinball pretty freaking sweet perfect for grandpas basement

#965 5 years ago

Man this game is just freaking beautiful

#989 5 years ago

After playing the pro for a couple hours last night after watching the review on SDTM I saw the game in a completely different way
I hadn’t looked at it as far as strategy just the art and theme which I love
Very challenging for me but agree with the view that after finally getting a good game going the payout should be way more when you cash in

Add some more fun and balance out the scoring be perfect
The game is actually really is fast and can be tough at least it was on me but I stuck with it had some good games

I don’t expect the lower playfield when it finally gets here,to be anything more than a mini playfield toy
But to me it’s a lot of fun,I like the idea of a double skill shot,and there is lots to shoot down there and points down there as opposed to any lower playfield I’ve ever seen
Plus yes,it looks incredible

#991 5 years ago

The hate that this game gets is laughable it just came out

#1003 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Not seeing a lot of hate, just honest opinions.

Dude cmon

#1005 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

A negative opinion is not the same as hate

Its not
But statements with “it was BiG letdown when it was like X and not like Blaaaaah”
“This is stupid blahhhh””How can Stern do blahhhh so I HAD to get rid of it”

I wouldnt talk about putting and old dog down the way some of these guys talk about this game
Cmon man

#1009 5 years ago

Finally.
My game is on its way.

#1012 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Personally everyone is allowed their own opinion. So I'll offer mine Munsters Pro is one of the worst games Stern has ever made PERIOD!
People bash on the Beatles but if you love the Beatles and you're not a huge pinball fan there is nothing to hate about that game. The Beatles looks retro, really delivered theming wise to any real Beatles fan. That pinball looks amazing, graphics are outstanding, as for a game its boring yeah its boring. But honestly I think Stern was going for a different market therefore the game is great. It is easy to play, themed awesome, and focuses on the young Beatles with a really cool retro feel.
Munsters on the other hand is a pinball game, there aren't Munsters fans who will pay 8k for a 5k game much less 25k again for a 5k game.
Munsters is BORING. There is nothing unique here just more of the same borrow from other games they've recently done.
I'm okay with it for Beatles but not okay for Munsters.
With all the cool licenses Stern has why even do Munsters? Maybe because they tried to rain on the parade of Monster Bash. Monster Bash LE is a HOME RUN 10 out of 10, Munsters at best is a 5 out of 10.
I haven't seen the LE yet but once I do I can leave a different review. Hoping the lower playfield ads more fun into an otherwise boring game.

I will give you 7 k

#1013 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Personally everyone is allowed their own opinion. So I'll offer mine Munsters Pro is one of the worst games Stern has ever made PERIOD!
People bash on the Beatles but if you love the Beatles and you're not a huge pinball fan there is nothing to hate about that game. The Beatles looks retro, really delivered theming wise to any real Beatles fan. That pinball looks amazing, graphics are outstanding, as for a game its boring yeah its boring. But honestly I think Stern was going for a different market therefore the game is great. It is easy to play, themed awesome, and focuses on the young Beatles with a really cool retro feel.
Munsters on the other hand is a pinball game, there aren't Munsters fans who will pay 8k for a 5k game much less 25k again for a 5k game.
Munsters is BORING. There is nothing unique here just more of the same borrow from other games they've recently done.
With all the cool licenses Stern has why even do Munsters? Maybe because they tried to rain on the parade of Monster Bash. Monster Bash LE is a HOME RUN 10 out of 10, Munsters at best is a 5 out of 10.
I haven't seen the LE yet but once I do I can leave a different review. Hoping the lower playfield ads more fun into an otherwise boring game.

Ohhh I get it you want one second hand for 6

#1014 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Wow kinda contradicts your review on Monster Bash

#1015 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Exactly what you said to me about SW when you offered me 1500 and a Freddy pin for my Star Wars Premium when I sold it keep fishing you ain’t getting my Munsters either

#1107 5 years ago

Hey Who-Dey picking up now from the fed ex plant
You said I am gonna shit when I get this thing so I wore my brown dickies to work today haha

#1108 5 years ago
915CFD9A-0420-4010-8F03-7403844D1FC3 (resized).jpeg915CFD9A-0420-4010-8F03-7403844D1FC3 (resized).jpeg
#1117 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Congrats Spaceman!

Thank you!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Are you going to be able to set it up tonight Spaceman?

Gonna try

#1126 5 years ago
2356DCA1-2CD4-4D35-B409-CB2021BFC7D6 (resized).jpeg2356DCA1-2CD4-4D35-B409-CB2021BFC7D6 (resized).jpegC3D23BE7-1C0B-4398-9FD2-B51813256F7B (resized).jpegC3D23BE7-1C0B-4398-9FD2-B51813256F7B (resized).jpegDA04414B-6C8C-4899-B7F0-84930AA21B91 (resized).jpegDA04414B-6C8C-4899-B7F0-84930AA21B91 (resized).jpeg
#1129 5 years ago

Anybody else have this? Looks like X marks the spot

2D77802E-37DB-46C4-B5B4-7090691F4744 (resized).jpeg2D77802E-37DB-46C4-B5B4-7090691F4744 (resized).jpeg37931754-AC8E-4474-8AD7-99867A69C52B (resized).jpeg37931754-AC8E-4474-8AD7-99867A69C52B (resized).jpeg
#1136 5 years ago

Ha ha I am going to try and magic erase it possibly waiting to hear back from my guy he’s on it

#1137 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Has anyone installed Tilt Graphics GameBlades on their Pro? I really like the design and am interested to see how well the caricature portraits mesh with the artwork on the playfield. Plus, they don't have a big black X over them! (sorry Spacemanratso09)
[quoted image]

Hahahaha i am sure they will remedy it
Seriously though unboxed it last night flipped a few with the wife the game is overwhelmingly beautiful and the lights and sound is insane couldn’t handle it in a good way of course

#1140 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Looks like a quality control mark so production doesn’t accidentally install it on a game. Must be something wrong with it in the first place.

Ya I didn’t really inspect it too much
Not sweating it not the distributor’s fault
He will get me a new one I am sure
Problem is I don’t even know how to remove them never have only stuck them on ha ha

#1144 5 years ago

Finally getting some play in the wife and I
This is what pinball is about this game right here for real

#1145 5 years ago

Also love the no ball save

#1147 5 years ago

It’s fun,exciting,has adrenaline rush,
Makes me laugh ,has heart felt moments,some things are easy and some are tough
Lights and sound somebody should get a raise for that shit
Really digging this 90s mixed with new
Favorite shot the orbit obviously like WD this one is better

#1148 5 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Joined the club today. I was on the fence after reading all of the reviews. Glad I went though with the purchase. Game looks completely different in person. Way more depth than the pictures show. This one will be sticking around. A big thanks to everyone at pinballs.com.

Congrats man your gonna love it

#1151 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So would it be safe to say that you are happy with your purchase Spaceman?

You could say that the game is amaze balls

#1169 5 years ago

Do neither wait and get the Premium B&W and give lower playfields another chance man!! this one is great and real fun

#1170 5 years ago

Seriously I wanted Monster Bash for so long years could never find one local thats a tough one for sure

#1208 5 years ago

I know there are more things to do in this game or connect some dots to start something but I don’t really care too much fun just playing it Raven multiball can be crazy
The mini playfield hella fun

The clip of Herman telling his son that heart matters and to have some easy the best one gets me every time

#1210 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Come on Who-Dey you love The Munsters more than anyone. I will be sad if you don’t get one! You deserve to be happy bro, that’s what pinball is all about...

100% agree

#1290 5 years ago

I also have some dust under that glass I would like to clean if someone eventually figures how to take that thing off

Gonna check out Midnight Madness tonight!

Loving this game!!
Come home from work and it’s on.
The wife had been playing
It’s been a long time since that has happened.

#1293 5 years ago

Midnight madness started on my game then the game died and restarted so I turned back the time and tried it again and the same thing happened
Game goes dead then says “restarting”
Anyone know what gives ?

#1306 5 years ago

I thought about re loading the code but only the pro is on sterns site.
I will check for voltage on the power supply as soon as I figure where to check exactly never had to on a new game this is my 4th

#1313 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Any LE owners having any excessive metallic rattling from their shaker motors and any ideas what needs to be done? Got virtually no responses yesterday.
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0f5fEtEvDFtx4

I tried check mine can’t find where to test it cause I too thought it was pretty excessive I watched your video it does sound right I think it’s hard to tell trying to find the damn test now to compare

#1315 5 years ago

So I did a factory reset,set the clock to check it and it actually played the whole multi ball
I could only keep it going a couple minutes but it played through and went to the next ball after the multiball without issue

#1317 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Shaker motor test is in the coil menu.
I like the shaking, just don't like the noise that comes with it. I'll have to look around and see if I can figure out what is vibrating that isn't supposed to.

Ok so mine is shaking the machine,very strong it’s just like yours BUT without that metallic noise

#1318 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Shaker motor test is in the coil menu.
I like the shaking, just don't like the noise that comes with it. I'll have to look around and see if I can figure out what is vibrating that isn't supposed to.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction long week was really tired and spacing it

#1326 5 years ago

Holy crap you can score big in there
Love this game must have been sweet

#1327 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Not sure what i did but what a amazing game... i read there was a possible scoring bug in madness mode... i was to busy to look but guessing thats what happened possibly? I did have my 6× multiplier going during madness and cashed in all my mode supers during it also? What a rush doing all.of that with the intense lighting and sounds. [quoted image][quoted image]

How do ya feel? You want to have another game like that on this table?

#1341 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Been on it for about 2 hours...got GC w 183k and some change....There is no machine w a mini pf that is more relevant and challenging that I've ever played...what a rush!!! You literally have to cradle and make shots down there to progress. I can see why Borg was so excited for this one....you have to really "play pinball" down there, as it has impact on the top, along w it's own jackpots, and multi-levels.....
Yes, Bourbon night, but can say w confidence that this is an absolutely amazing game!!! Wears you out, but I still keep pushing start. There is some polish to be had ( found a couple bugs), but as is, the machine is stupid fun and has a lot going for it.
The machine also feels very "solid"...hard to put my finger on it, but the build polish shows on this one, big time...
Wow, just wow!!!

My sentiments exactly the game does wears you out but I keep pushing start!!!

#1361 5 years ago

checked this morning...yup game is still cool as shit
Plus time machine...

988672E5-3492-4D03-869F-F4B077D9B937 (resized).jpeg988672E5-3492-4D03-869F-F4B077D9B937 (resized).jpegC8D03934-8D6F-4211-BF71-68F726631805 (resized).jpegC8D03934-8D6F-4211-BF71-68F726631805 (resized).jpegE2A8C0DD-225D-415B-AC29-5E035FB0DB59 (resized).jpegE2A8C0DD-225D-415B-AC29-5E035FB0DB59 (resized).jpeg
#1367 5 years ago

So what’s the gig with Munster Madness
I was just flipping around and finally got it
It was a multiball on top nothing down below

#1379 5 years ago

So I was looking over the rules
You have to complete a lot of shots to get multi-ball both levels I think
Wow I didn’t know the MM mode had its own rules
Sweet

#1387 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Anyone else having trouble with the right ramp in the lower Playfield registering successful hits? Mines only registering about 10% of the time.

Right orbit I noticed once in awhile

#1388 5 years ago

Still going over the rules
So basically the game is mode based with the difference your trying to collect jackpots during each one?

Really liking the Zap and the jackpot angle on the game. Cancel and collect pretty cool stuff

#1401 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Is the new room for Kids ? Or more Pinballs ! I told my oldest of 4 that I’m adding on to the house ! Sounds great dad I need an office? I laughed and said it’s for more pinballs

More pinball!

#1429 5 years ago

Every day that goes by I like game more and look at a different way
Still waiting for the shine to come off
My game has some small issues but I really think they have hit a home run with this game
So happy with this one my wife digs on it and would be pissed if I enabled the ball save(I’ve mentioned it a couple times haha)

#1430 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Every day that goes by I like this game more and look at a different way
Still waiting for the shine to come off
My game has some small issues but I really think they have hit a home run with this game
So happy with this one my wife digs on it and would be pissed if I enabled the ball save(I’ve mentioned it a couple times haha)

#1470 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

My Munsters Le comes Wednesday.... is it awesome or what??? I’m putting it Next to the Beatles....

You’ll love it yeah yeah yeah
You’ll love it yeah yeah yeah
You’ll love it yeah yeah yeah yeaaaaah

#1526 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Got to play my 1st Munster Madness..Wowza like 4th of July. Game is sick.

Right?

#1569 5 years ago

And boom grandpa is down tab broke clean off that didn’t take long must have been hanging by a thread

26BE2620-82D1-47E2-8ADF-A6E357982F10 (resized).jpeg26BE2620-82D1-47E2-8ADF-A6E357982F10 (resized).jpegFE342B82-451B-40A9-BCC2-6BE95AC74186 (resized).jpegFE342B82-451B-40A9-BCC2-6BE95AC74186 (resized).jpeg
#1579 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Found these parts in my LE today. One screw was in the bottom of the cabinet and the other was on the playfield. The round metal piece was on top of the playfield. Does anyone know where it goes?
Thanks[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I found the same big piece in my playfield today also was wondering what it was

#1590 5 years ago

I am not a pro
Why are these games picked?
For what? A competitive game?

#1592 5 years ago

If it’s for competitive play I wouldn’t think you would pick it either.

Try maiden you’ll get a monster score even my nephew age 12 blows that game up

#1604 5 years ago

Head lamp WTF
Munsters is hard
There is no ball save
The scores are low
I would not play that game if I was ahead in a competition

Part of me wants fixed AND added code but part of me hopes Dwight releases a FU code and tells everyone to suck it
Takes all of the rules out
Like if I worked for him part of me would want him to do that
I would be like “man tell them to eat a dick”

ADDED:
All modes removed
One rule don’t drain
Only way to score is by charging your zap
Suck it

#1608 5 years ago

Hahahahaha

“Better charge your zaps!!!”

For real though I would.
The raven that lives in the clock that talks shit about your score ?
Cmon that’s a troll right there I would be “let’s go further” ha ha

#1612 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Headlamp AND sunglasses would be the ultimate sauce.

LMAO

#1614 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Headlamp AND sunglasses would be the ultimate sauce.

Too fucking funny I can see the meme now

“Playing like a boss” then that horn bababaaaa

#1615 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Thank you...Heading to the bourbon thread to wind down after a fun evening of ( mostly) Munsters play...

Been taking a break with it with the Shadow

#1620 5 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Saw mention of that right after i posted, so now I am sure I can do something about it!

When you mess with those screws be very careful at first make sure the wrench is perfectly flush before turning or they will strip which isn’t a big deal but makes it harder to get back in they all don’t come “right out”

#1631 5 years ago

He rules. Still can see the meme just add a big fan of hundreds to it.
Good deal congrats to Andy
I would be intimidated just playing against a guy with all the gear

#1637 5 years ago

Dude that is some serious cake!
Fucking awesome go Andy!

#1638 5 years ago

I wore headphones occasionally playing chess when I was getting beat it helps

#1659 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Ok. Found out where these go Does not look easy to put back in. The round piece goes under the left ramp and it looks like its a counter weight for the spot trap door. one screw one each side that are also not east to get too. The right one is in the yellow circle in picture. I have had at least three other people PM me telling me they are at least missing the screws. CHECK the tightness on yours [quoted image]

Thank you for the photo I see mine is out man that looks like PITA to put back

#1662 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

Ok. Found out where these go Does not look easy to put back in. The round piece goes under the left ramp and it looks like its a counter weight for the spot trap door. one screw one each side that are also not east to get too. The right one is in the yellow circle in picture. I have had at least three other people PM me telling me they are at least missing the screws. CHECK the tightness on yours [quoted image]

Unfortunately,I just checked and I am pretty sure Spot is attached to the ramp
You can get the ramp out easily (or not) but it’s not that simple
I am not sure it is wise to put this back if anyone has any luck please post

#1663 5 years ago

I may just pay my guy if he is still around to help me get that back on there NOT easy

I think taking Herman out may be the better route

#1701 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I own a Pro already. I was *thinking* about possibly upgrading to a Premium of LE based on how I liked the lower playfield, but sadly it just doesn't do it for me.
I did the cradling and all that but the speed of that small ball just feels wrong to me. Maybe I'm just too old!

It was suggested in here to set the flippers in the basement on soft
It gives it a way more pinball feel

#1706 5 years ago

New code fixes a lot and gives you more flexibility
The next one will add some stuff Dwight is the man love it

#1715 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Maybe something I didn't notice in the notes but what flexibility are you thinking of?

Changing hits to Herman for one
You want it harder there you go

#1719 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Ahh I was thinking more along the lines of flexibility in game play, scoring opportunities other than stacking jackpots etc.
Was wondering if I had missed something in the notes. I did load the new code and played a few games haven't dug to deep into it yet though.

Ya what your talking about unfortunately is not there

#1729 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

No.
The game should have a tonne more to it.
Recent games ...BM66, IMDN.......seriously good code.
Why this ( dream theme ) is so lacking is beyond me. To see , hear and read .96 might be close to the end is saddening at best. I can't even see the way they could add much to this really. They can't add a stack of mini modes like BM66 has for example.....So I can't see anything great in future / final code on this
Sadly I see this game slipping away whilst my $ stay in my pocket as I await the next title.

Dude for real? Another Batman after Batman after Batman
I keep coming back for the theme and it’s fun,really fun and it’s fun NOW not a year from now.
I will never tire of this game
Code junkies are rarely ever happy
I know you want your stuff to be better than this game so congrats to you it is and you made the right choice so feel good about it plus you have all that money.Not “dream theme” enough for you cool man
Play Maiden forever cause you’ll never hit a wall in that right?
Or get Batman that will last forever I guess
Isn’t maiden at like 1.06 or 7 or something
Batman is at 1.02
I am not concerned
I don’t know enough about pinball to speak to how far code can go with the big screens or without but some games are like 1.4 and 5
I wouldn’t worry about it
A clock topper that interacts with raven mutiball would be tight

#1732 5 years ago

IF the topper is a clock with Raven that has interaction with the game that would be AMAZING pure joy

#1734 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Every Munsters fan should own these two items here. They are awesome![quoted image][quoted image]

Dude the clock is sick!

#1741 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This will be a must have topper for anyone who owns this game imo. I predict right now that this will be the #1 selling Stern topper to date.

If it’s a clock take my money now

#1782 5 years ago

I’ve finally today spent some significant time playing this game because it’s my birthday
(Dinner my choice movie my choice-I picked Munsters ha ha)

Put the new code in better overall as has been stated
Did they take out the “Darn Darn Darn”
I liked that

So I am actually trying to play the game and pay attention
This thing is sweet
If you play 5 games you end up playing 15 man this is a great theme

Is it me or is it harder to turn the big man blue in Herman Multiball?
Seems like it was one hit before now it’s taking a few I like that as well
I still don’t know how to collect the zaps

Cutting way down on quick drains by plunging myself

I know it’s been said a bunch but again the lower playfield set on soft really makes it like a mini pinball machine I find myself holding and aiming I really like it feels good to me

I don’t know I am just really liking this game theme is just so damn good

No ball save is the way to go now if I could just control the ball better I would get the fireworks going

Also,wanted to add,I’ve had a few issues with my game and everyone at stern has helped right away

Man this theme is so damn good
Have a great night everyone!

#1783 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I’ve finally today spent some significant time playing this game because it’s my birthday
(Dinner my choice movie my choice-I picked Munsters ha ha)
Put the new code in better overall as has been stated
Did they take out the “Darn Darn Darn”
I liked that
So I am actually trying to play the game and pay attention
This thing is sweet your situation can change on a dime or it does for me
Sweet sweet flow
If you play 5 games you end up playing 15 man this is a great theme
Is it me or is it harder to turn the big man blue in Herman Multiball?
Seems like it was one hit before now it’s taking a few I like that as well
I still don’t know how to collect the zaps
Cutting way down on quick drains by plunging myself
I know it’s been said a bunch but again the lower playfield set on soft really makes it like a mini pinball machine I find myself holding and aiming I really like it feels good to me
I don’t know I am just really liking this game theme is just so damn good
No ball save is the way to go now if I could just control the ball better I would get the fireworks going
Also,wanted to add,I’ve had a few issues with my game and everyone at stern has helped right away
Man this theme is so damn good
Have a great night everyone!

#1790 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Happy Birthday !! Now go have a couple brews and play Munsters…………..we expect you to be well rested for work in the AM !!

Ha ha hey thank you
Couple jack and cokes actually playing till midnight end with midnight Madness fuck it I’ll get up

#1792 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

spacemanratso09, to answer your comment about how to collect the Zap's you have to collect a minimum of 4 to enable the playfield to spot a zap shot to collect the built up zap's. The playfield insert will light or spot the shot to make to collect the zaps and points. Eddie orbits, ramps, or Dragula for Zap Jackpot once you build up the correct number of collected zap's.
Stern published a pretty good document describing the game play, hop onto their website to collect it

Thanks! I will check that out
I am trying to glance around when it’s ready having a hard time seeing which one is lit sometimes the lights a play is fast I’ve been looking for a color that’s not there before just not seeing it yet

#1827 5 years ago

Played a couple hours last night never heard the big man “darn darn darn”
I guess it’s still there maybe tonight I will hear it
Plus the bird talking trash is a major troll gets under my skin but i love it I hope he is still talking trash didn’t seem that way last night

Quoted from guss:

Is the “Darn Darn Darn” still in the new code?

#1848 5 years ago

Spots counterweight also fell out on mine

#1850 5 years ago

Man the lower playfield must have been tested a bunch?
Sometimes I hit everything start the machine twice boom boom boom
Next time I am flailing away trying to beat the clock to at least grab mystery
Good stuff

#1858 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Did you figure out how to reinstall it?

I think taking Herman out is the best option for the right side the lefti think maybe just a plastic
Kinda waiting for someone else to chime in who has put it back
I will tackle it one day but it will take some time

#1861 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

You can get to the right side with a short screwdriver. I had to put mine back in yesterday mine fell out the first day I had it over a month ago now and I just figured out yesterday where the screw came from.

Yes!!!

#1876 5 years ago

I like that you only have to start lily and not complete her or any mode to qualify for MM
I have been trying to combo her with Herman to actually complete her and move on
Then with different levels in MM makes each time there if you get that far interesting to me
I wonder if something will be added if you actually close out every character in one round

#1895 5 years ago

I’ve got her down to 42 hits to go

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think that’s the spirit of the super jackpots. Basically need to complete the mode to get the SJP.

Yes yes your right just sitting here on break thinking about how I am gonna play tonight

#1898 5 years ago

The people that don’t like the game don’t like anything in their lives that isn’t the best
All they do is think about stuff and if theirs is better and what to acquire to replace their belongings
That and women’s body parts and who is going to sell them coke for the weekend
That’s it.
Fuck em
Part of this games brilliance to me is that it is a change of pace rules wise from what I am used to
I like the way the game is structured
And when the big man throws a few more things in here they can suck it
Have some faith.
Hard to explain but I think the game is fantastic
These guys want video games
They want games to give them a BJ
They want their pins to be video games
This game,to me,captures a lot of what pinball is about
The LE needs like 3 reviews and it will pull Munsters way up on the list they love so much

I agree it bugs me too man I understand

The are crazy this is a great game
To me,the best monster game made and I have had most of them
Go play Addams Family the shit is 30 years old.This is fucking new.
But what do I know The Shadow is in my top 3 ever

Quoted from bigd1979:

Guys.. apparently our beloved munsters pins are the biggest disappointment in pinball history.... I'm really surprised so many people don't like it. Its really well done and the new code added some depth to the pin. Not every pin needs to be jjp deep. People love the b/w pins and this is similar but with much more content , strategy and its just fun to play. Its nothing new or innovative but its just a nice fun pin that can be brutal. People are so ungrateful and sld be happy for new stuff..but instead they find hate in everything these days... so annoying. If you don't like it buy something else.. no need to start a rebellion.

#1899 5 years ago

If the bird comes out of that clock and talks shit I am gonna lose it

#1921 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

I am not really sure I have seen many people "hate" on the game though I am not out there looking to find people who hate it, but to be fair if you have people spending close to $6k for a pro and more than that for Prem and LE's then it doesn't make much sense to say that the consumer should be grateful to buy something. It's the manufactures who should be grateful for us spending our money on their machines and do the best that they can to make them enjoyable and reliable for the consumers. If you have everyone out there raving about something it will never get any better. Pinball is not an inexpensive hobby and I personally don't want to spend thousands of dollars on something and be tired of playing it in a month.
I think Munsters is a good shooter and well laid out but I am not a fan of the Munsters Code at this point in time, why? Because there is a single path to points and it forces you to play the game the exact same way every time you push the start button so, it's all or nothing points wise. After I play a few games on mine I am done with it for the day, it's not like it's so good that I must play another game. It's like I play a few games get to Munster madness and then "ok I am done". It really is crazy how much code influences the how much you enjoy a game but the good thing is code can be changed so hopefully that happens with the Munsters because I like just about everything else about it besides the current code.
Don't let others influence your love for the game, if you like it you like it if you don't you don't. But you can't expect others not to discuss their feelings toward something just because it doesn't match your feelings towards it. Just because your thought don't agree with each other it doesn't make either person more wrong or right in this situation. I like most of the system 80 and 80b gottliebs and most out there hate them but that doesn't at all bother me because they don't have to like them. So I guess I would say it doesn't make me unhappy that they are unhappy with what I like.

One path but it’s a hell of a path

#1940 5 years ago

i Like the lower playfield cause one trip you spot on hit everything and you think well I have that nailed
Next trip your flailing away trying to at least get mystery
Not a gimme great toy

#1968 5 years ago

So I just got to MM on the new code for the first time so I got to play multiball both levels
That shit is super fun... WOW
So I know there are more levels to it,but some would say I seen “it all”.
Guess what...zero disappointment .None.
Played for MM 2,failed,and wanted to go for another ride

What a game

#1983 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ve gotten close to 300mm after the first MM on the new code.

God I suck at this game

#2024 5 years ago

Agree 100% couldn’t play yesterday tonight was all Munsters

#2027 5 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Loading the updated code tomorrow.
I've got to say this pin is growing on me. I absolutely love the theme, but after having some NIB issues, and then out of commission for a week due to a broken scoop switch, I was ready to sell or trade.
But now, after playing it over and over, I have to say I'm enjoying it more and more.
I understand how some may not like this pin, especially if you have no fondness for this classic TV show, but if you do, there's a lot of campy fun to be had.
I'm pulling my "for sale" ad, and I'm going to hang out with Herman for at least a few more months ... now I'm anxious to play a Premium or an LE, even though the Pro is the only one in my budget.

My scoop switch went out as well that sucked but stern had one at my door a day after I told them about it

Keep the faith! Good to hear I like the thing more and more

#2059 5 years ago

I know I am redundant but MAN what a beautiful pin
This thing is so fucking cool

#2067 5 years ago

This.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

I can say w 100% confidence that the mini play field is absolutely one of the most unique features on any game I've played to date.
That "toy" alone blows away alot of other gimmicky things I've seen and played, across the manufacturer platform. It's no joke, and if anything, will only get better.
Upper, lower pf's have always been an "add", with some titles doing better than others. Those that don't truly give it a chance, or overlook the further opportunity w code are making a big mistake (imho).
If you are wanting something definitely different, with some great art and flow, it delivers...

#2073 5 years ago

So glad I went with the LE for sure but after playing the pro I considered switching to it not for the money reason but after I left there I had a good feeling about it the pro is nice I thought about it for sure

Now the lower playfield WITH the B&W holy smokes now your talking the thing is sick

They are all so different
Little jealous of the guys getting the B&W

#2075 5 years ago
Quoted from Hillel:

I also nailed the 1st level yesterday and got my blood pumping working both playfields during Munster Madness.

Crazy right? It’s so rad and ridiculously wonderful to me i was trying to shoot it but I was laughing at the same time good stuff it’s a good pin man

#2108 5 years ago

Cmon man someone has to have a B&W they just got and post pics here

#2116 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

After reading some of the posts above, has anyone else had issues with their LE mini-pf after installing .96?
I’m downloading the code as I write this; and just wondering if I should now hold off updating if the lower pf flippers are freezing or glitching due to the update?

I’ve had no issues
But I had no issues before
Very occasionally the right ramp won’t register before and after

#2154 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Munsters #3 on the Top 100...

Yup

#2161 5 years ago

Shit with the premiums coming it’s only going to get better it’s fucking bad ass

#2172 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

I think it’s an update or software fix that should happen sooner rather than later because it’s making me not want to play the game. I know how to play now that I’ve learned how to play this game it’s happening more often as I have longer games

Probably a stupid question
But could you reinstall the new code or use the old?
I have a beta version that they sent me because I was having problems with the first code I could send it to you to help for now

#2175 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I’ve thought about this myself. I don’t see why you couldn’t. I’m happy to just leave it. Does not seem to happen every time. I just played a glitch free game. But I’m not totally sure you can so I’m not giving advice to do it. If you try it, please let us know if it worked.

Mine is working pretty much fine
Just thought if it was stopping games someone could use the beta code I got from them before the new code came out

#2176 5 years ago

Hate when I am rocking a multiball and I have to cancel and lose balls ugh good stuff

#2187 5 years ago

This game is a blast.
Just ordered the cliffys for it.

For real though the lower level and the rules there really add a lot to the game.

Never played with a ball save.
I got to Munster Madness I tonight for the second time and had a decent run

Never done anything like that in pinball
The game tells you hit this then this then this during the mode...ya right
Man if you can do that and complete all 3 MM with the lower playfield you are truly a pinball wizard holy smokes it’s crazy

Keep wanting to play i really feel this game is a gem with a lot of potential to make it even better

Plus the gameplay really fits the theme IMO
Stern killed it on this table

#2189 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I’m with you Spaceman and MK, this pin rocks! Each time I play it it gets better. After about 50 games I thought the code was a little shallow. Now after 100 games, I don’t think that as much. It’s just designed differently than other pins. I get it now more and I think it’s really cool. I always want to play more. So far, the whole family loves it. I plan to keep it. Just put a ton of mods in too.

Agree on the rules I like the way it’s made up
Instant classic in my opinion hella fun blowing it up plus the combos on it are fantastic ramp ramp orbit ramp good shit
Would love to get to

#2190 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Anyone have the Grampa shot pop out ?
I hit that shot and it flys right out All the time

Mine did a bunch at first now less frequently I tried finessing it in there for awhile now it takes more often than not

#2262 5 years ago
83F20765-8DF5-4AFA-A854-2F7D3B65D683 (resized).jpeg83F20765-8DF5-4AFA-A854-2F7D3B65D683 (resized).jpeg
#2264 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Holy crap Spaceman did you just get that Elvira or have you had it? I love that game!

Just got it
Not a mark on the shooter she is a beaut been sitting with one guy 29 years
Perfect match

#2266 5 years ago

Tge bas

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Over on the Munsters doom and gloom thread there are people thinking the price of this game is going to plummet on the used market. The game sucks and is not selling well according to people over there. I told them wishful thinking.

Let it plummet who cares
The new BK looks metal as fuck owned the first two didn’t last still love my Munsters I will never sell the game like most won’t so it doesn’t matter
Everybody wants to tear down something like Munsters cause it was so stunning at reveal and we love it
Who wants something thats number 1 anyway?
What’s the number one song right now ?
Probably crap but all the DBs of the world love it
Usually things at number one are loved by a bunch a DBs anyway
I mean Kanye West has made biking shorts popular for women again haha go out and buy those
Love my Munsters love my Elvira and my shadow fuck the top spot
Munsters hype still in effect,still humming the song ,the honeymoon ain’t over
Can’t wait to see your premium

#2268 5 years ago

Wow how freaking awesome is that!

#2271 5 years ago

I think it’s great BK is dropping so the doom and gloom can stop here on this great game

#2288 5 years ago

I love Star Wars so I am sure BK is gonna be great can’t wait to play one
And I like heavy metal and all that
But it’s great cause every time I look at that BK then look at my LE I smile
Have you seen this thing it’s gorgeous
Grandpas lab in a lower playfield?
This theme was made for pinball

I think the Munsters will settle in the top 30 but I put zero stock in that list
People over pump and submarine games
Think I am gonna go try to blow up Munsters haven’t been able to play the last couple days
Such a ride with this game
Also who Dey is right the game just came out more will come have some faith

When you open that game your jaw will hit the ground it is a true beauty

Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I agree. We are getting our LE later this week and are really looking forward to getting it. The doom and gloomers that have never seen or played the game have also rated it really low so the game has also dropped out of the top 40.
Hopefully this is enough for this thread to become an owners thread with people that own and love the game. I think the game is a winner!

#2291 5 years ago

Ok so since I was talking so much trash I went turned this game on
Shot a couple games got my ass handed to me
But the music,the lights,the call outs and game play my heart soared and I started laughing
I am telling ya this game is just great
Most beautiful looking game man

#2314 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

See- I find this hobby hilarious at times.
We accept that on the new BK the ONLY ( real ) difference between PRO and Premium is the upper PF and 95% of BK droolers will HAPPILY pay the extra for that upper PF and not mention how its is XX$$ and you only get that for the extra coin. Yet, on MUN this extra charge for ONLY the lower PF has been a contestable issue from day one.....and yet the lower PF ( albeit mini ) on MUN has a shite-load more going on down there than the ball lock mech on the BK upper. Not slamming anyone ,and I am sure they will be bot good games in all thier forms , I just cant understand the triple flip hypocrisy demonstrated in this hobby at times....

This

#2317 5 years ago

I like the pro but grandpa basement to me really is part of the game
Its grandpa.In his basement.
Even though big D would never admit it cause of the harassment he gets,I believe he has something special up his sleeve to add to this game I can just feel it
I like all the pros,but feel like the premium is the way the game was intended on this one
IM and DP are good pros to get that pretty much have everything the premiums offer IMO

Quoted from cottonm4:

I really liked playing this pin at TPF. I like playing the Pro model. And I like Grandpa's Lab in the Premium. I can't buy one today; Too many things going at the moment.
For the Premium owners the question I have: Is Grandpa's Lab worth the extra $1600.00 for long term ownership? I'm not up to speed with these new pins very much. Are other things on the Premium I don't know about that come with the higher price?
I love the black and white graphics.

#2347 5 years ago

It to sound like a dick and ending that war before it starts but if your that concerned over scratched plastic from the ball order another one from stern and change it out later down the road
Solved

#2348 5 years ago

Its plastic and it scratches

#2352 5 years ago

Damn that was fast

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2355 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

I agree with a lot of what cooked71 said. I've had my LE set up for about 2 weeks now. Cashed in all my stock and put the rest on my cc. I am by no means rich and this is the most I've ever paid for a game, but we are gravitating towards monster themes (SS, CFTBL, MSF, BSD etc.) and it fits perfectly. I didn't want black and white - Franchi's art and color palette is gorgeous - and with wanting the lower playfield feature, it was LE or nothing. Hopefully the new Elvira will be released next year and give my pocketbook some recovery time.
I'm a slightly below average player, good enough to occasionally win free games or enter modes, but not good enough to see wizard modes. My roommate and friends are very casual players with no skills, they just like bashing the ball around. With this in mind, here are my thoughts so far:
- I set the game up with 5 balls, no tilt bob, and a 10 second ball save for my friends. I noticed that they love playing this game over all the other machines in the collection so far. They feel a sense of accomplishment as some of them got to multiball, which they haven't done on other machines. All the different opportunities to earn high scores (Herman Champion, Grandpa Champion, Combo Champion etc.) meant most everyone got to enter their initials in at least one category. The games weren't as insanely long as they are on The Hobbit even with the settings changes. If Stern's goal was to make a machine that would attract and thrill a casual player, they scored an A+.
- I've actually only played half a dozen games so far, I've been more content for now to watch others enjoy it. The things that people are criticizing about the game seem absurd to me. I barely notice the laugh track and pay little attention to the video while I'm playing. The mono targets are fine, and I see nothing wrong with the code so far. There's plenty of stuff for my friends and I to shoot at/for, the code reminds of Scared Stiff or BSD, as in not deep but still fun to play. I feel sorry for people who don't have fun with it, how unsatisfying life must be...either that or I'm easily entertained! I really like the lower playfield. Other than a slightly "floaty" feel, it is a great feature. The bumpers satisfyingly bash the ball back and forth. I find the Dragula shot the hardest to hit, with the Grandpa scoop the easiest. I've heard the side drains are wicked but I lost most of mine STDM due to foolish/inaccurate shots.
- The quality seems fine so far, I have had no issues except for a stuck ball once or twice at the rubbers at the guides at the top of the playfield that lead into the pop bumpers...and the ball came loose with a little shake. For some reason I had difficulty getting the glass off, like it was binding, and was terrified I was going to shatter it. Also, lifting the playfield is a bit clunky compared to my other machines, and again I was terrified of scratching the side blades.
- The machine is beautiful, I'd say that when the lower playfield is lit, it is the most beautiful machine ever. I had it sitting next to Scared Stiff and it made Elvira look ugly. I moved it next to The Hobbit instead.
Overall I'm happy with the purchase. I wish the Premium had been the color version, it would have saved me about $1500, but so far I'm really happy with the purchase and have no buyer's remorse. It's a great party game among my friends and that's far more important to me than code or my own high score.

My biggest fear was Elvira was next and would miss out so happy it wasn’t

#2364 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Got Munster Madness 2 times in the same game tonite, almost a 3rd, just needed spot, then I got the right drain. Called the wife down to see it starting with the 1st one, she loves this game and is very competitive..hahaha honey. When you get a game like that makes you love it even more. I usually don't play that well.
Even a squirrel can find a nut once in awhile though.

MM is insane love it

#2406 5 years ago

EATPM was released in October 89 I believe
So this October I assume it will be released 30 years

#2407 5 years ago

I would think that one more is coming before Elvira

#2413 5 years ago

Time to bitch
I will never buy a upgraded shooter again
Ball won’t reach the field
Must’ve adjusted and lifted the playfield 20 times
Put the stock one back same shit
Just not worth it

#2415 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Huh? You install a different shooter and it won’t shoot. But you put your original back and now it won’t work, either?
Do you need a stronger spring?

I bought the wolfie from stern
It comes with the same spring
3 screws out/new shooter/3 screws in
Easy peasy right ?
Hell no don’t line up
They tell you “do not touch the adjustment screws “ ha ha
Ball still won’t make the playfield ridiculous I’ve “adjusted “ it 20+ times
So not worth it should have just left well enough alone

#2418 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So you cant get the shooter tip to line up in the center of the ball while its sitting in the shooter lane? If so why not? That has to be the reason its not striking the ball hard enough to plunge it all the way up the playfield.

No combination of tightening gets it even close to where it needs to be

#2420 5 years ago

Thanks guys.
Dammit that was frustrating
Loosened all five screws
Lined it up
It’s shooting like a dream
I think I might be working too much ha ha

Nothing to see here move along

#2422 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im just having trouble understanding why it won't go back the way that it was. Im no expert but it just seems like it would be pretty simple to get lined back up. Hopefully some experienced guys will chime in soon and be able to help. Dont freak out, it'll get fixed.

Thank you brother I got it back
Initially I didn’t take the housing off just the rod
The new rod wouldn’t go through without help kinda “popping through” then seemed fine
BUT in my mind I thought maybe I should use the new housing since it slid right in there
Overthinking it I guess
It’s shooting great and I love the shooter

#2433 4 years ago

I did the franchi Easter egg pretty cool
Maybe it’s just my game but after doing that code I’ve heard the game say three new things it wasn’t saying before

#2436 4 years ago
Quoted from thebosson:

What is the Franchi Easter egg?

It’s on page 48 of this thread

#2463 4 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

No April Fools. It's in my garage waiting for a buddy with an appliance dolly to come over and help take it down to my basement and set it up. I think they will start arriving this week to those who pre-ordered and have been patiently waiting. . . .

Cmon brother you have got to have that thing set up by now let’s see it

#2465 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Seriously, mine is coming Saturday and I'm sitting here with a box cutter in my hands already.

The B&W is so bad ass it’s ridiculous

#2474 4 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

Not set up yet, but working on it . . .
[quoted image]

Ha ha holy smokes it looks amazing

#2494 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

- Dragula itself is a complete waist

I guess instead of it popping back to the left flipper they did the kickback loop like Dragula taking off
Have to have Dragula represented on the game
I rather like it especially when I get 3 in there and they all take off at the same time

Agree Eddie could have a mode with loops involved

#2497 4 years ago

I think it would be nice to have some sort of final mode and more variation between levels and a Eddie mode
I am not saying I don’t like what’s here already,I do.

Someone said it here before that the game feels like it has a soul.
I agree.
Dwight is gonna add something special I can just feel it.
You can tell he put his heart into it for sure.Him and Borg
Whether it’s up your alley or not I don’t think you can deny that

#2540 4 years ago

I find my best games are not going for Herman from the start
I try for spot and raven first figuring it’s downhill from there to go to MM1 on the first ball
Sometimes I can’t hit dick in grandpas basement
But sometimes I kill it and end up going to grandpas basement on level one after already collecting it,I have been in position to get another multi ball and have hit the machine 3-5 times but get nothing
Is there a certain amount of hits to get multi ball on the second time or do you have to wait till level 2

#2557 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Got to say Munster Madness with multiball on both Playfield’s at once is the most unique pinball experience I’ve ever had. Trapping up on the main PF, playing the lower with the 2nd flipper buttons, then resuming on the main Playfield,l when the timer runs out, is a freakin blast.

Agreed. I love it first time I just started laughing I couldn’t even play

#2602 4 years ago

This game is so fucking rad man

#2611 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Game is harder than Addams while Drunk trust me it took me 52 games on my LE to get to Munster Madness fuck me.

Hahahahahaha truth

#2629 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well well well, what do we have here! [quoted image]

Fuuiuuuuuuuuuuck

#2693 4 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Got my premium today.

Dude nice Star Wars set up!
And congrats!

#2694 4 years ago

Party time got the beer

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2696 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Getting ready to fire mine up also. Munsters and a few cold ones, cant beat that!

Amen brother!

#2704 4 years ago

Weird I keep hearing that and waiting for a ball to get stuck down there has never happened to me

#2710 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

My daughter 6 just loves the game. When she gets to
wooing and wowing about game that makes my day.

My daughter same thing that’s what it’s all about
Also get a kick out of my 4 year old son singing the Munsters theme from time to time

#2711 4 years ago

Last night saw (or seen? Unsure haha) midnight madness again
I had forgot about it and once again thought that my game had froze
That mode is just sick point blank especially when you don’t know it’s coming

#2729 4 years ago

Holy fuck
If you can dial in the loop to ramp/ramp shots smoothly man that ball COOKS
I’ve been playing tonight just going for flow man this game can COOK

#2730 4 years ago

Also,in proper lighting,the Herman multi ball is just beautiful

And I love staring grandpa multiball hitting the machine

A MAAAD GENIUS!!!

#2733 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Damn right Spaceman, that ball screams around the orbits like a rocket!

Totally and if you manage to take that beast and fire it up the ramp haha so fast back to the flipper

#2740 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So if you cancel a couple of jackpots and then drain your ball im assuming you lose all if that correct?

I am pretty sure it holds till the end

#2742 4 years ago

After I got comfy with the game at a point I got annoyed by having to hit the zap button
Now I love it sometimes you have to pick your spots or you will drain in the blink of an eye

#2813 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ok now that i know what im doing a little bit and what im wanting to achieve with these jackpots, this game has just became fun as hell and insanely addictive. Shallow code maybe but its a brilliant and fun code! Doesn't get much better than this folks!
I did experience the lower playfield bug today during a really good game and that screwed my eyes out and pissed me off....grrrr!! I'm also loving this lower playfield because it is fun as hell and the more you play it, the funner it gets and it actually has meaning and the shots take skill to hit!
Holy shit im stoked about this game. I feel like Spaceman right now!!

Hahahahahaha

#2851 4 years ago

Not starting any trash but looking at BK makes me even happier I got Munsters since I could only own one

#2859 4 years ago

Bring on the topper I want that bird talking trash

#2860 4 years ago

The glass isn’t 200 no way
Call your distributor they can get it

#2887 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yes definitely. How to keep that clean and clear is the hardest problem owning this pin IMHO

I cleaned mine once to get the factory dust out
Then it clouded a little
Took it out again and cleaned it
It has never come back as of yet

#2907 4 years ago

Like who-dey said the game for me is addicting
Like him and I am sure others at times I literally can’t stop playing the game
Favorite part is still Raven multiball just loves how it chimes in and the ramps are amazing
The lower playfield I haven’t even got to that it’s fun and well implemented best “toy” since I don’t know when
Theme integration (spelling wrong? Unsure) is just very very good .
The art and look of the game cmon

The topper looks very nice as well
Love clocking the big man in the belly Munsters is the bomb
A MAAAD GENIUS!

EDIT-spelled integration right ha ha

Quoted from noob-a-tron:

I have to Agree Munsters Le looks like it is better bang for buck.

#2908 4 years ago

The potential of this game is insane

#2917 4 years ago

For real though seriously I try to find fault with the game and sure there are shortcomings and sometimes I get mad at it but it so damn fun kinda washes that stuff out for me

#2938 4 years ago

Fill me in...does 1.0 mean done?
What do there games go to?
Just asking my WD was 1.56

#2939 4 years ago

I’ve heard the idea of moving Midnight madness to the game
I would be on board for that love playing it

#2942 4 years ago

Love the game as is but hard to think they wouldn’t add something
Dwight will I still think so

#2958 4 years ago

They could still do it

#2965 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I can’t imagine we are going to see any significant code updates unless Stern decides that it will make a big enough difference in incremental sales above their projections. Don’t know how many hundreds of potential sales it would take (I’m one) but sadly seems like pointless dreaming at this point.

That sucks I hear ya
Fortunately for me code is not the biggest factor in my decision making on games I want in my home
My favorite era by far are the 90s pins to me they are great and have personality (if that makes any sense)
At one point I sold the ones I had to get newer deeper code games and now have found myself replacing the ones I had for the new ones that replaced them

Shadow,AFM,Elvira I now am trying to get back
Munsters fits right in with the pins in my small collection which just to me,says a lot
It’s as good as MB and many others from that time period
Don’t get me wrong still love the deeper games and am currently mulling over which one is for me just saying it’s not what makes or breaks a game for me
I still think Dwight will add SOMETHING
Not a whole bunch as this is a throwback game but I think it will be something

#2975 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Yep, there are a lot of us itching to pull the trigger if they would just bring the code up a notch.

Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

I like reading all the recent postings on this game, it just reinforces everything I've felt about it since I got it (Pro model). I've had mine since Feb 1st, 465 games so far and like it more than I did last week, the week before that, and the month before that, well you get the picture. One of the things I like about this game is going for the many individual achievement awards, yes other games have this too I know. I have a lot of fun playing this game going for some of those individual scoring goals. In fact we should start a little weekly challenge goal for all of us, just for fun. I'll put the first one up, Herman Champion, 23,676,900. I'm sure someone will post a higher score before nights end, but this could be fun for all of us. We can elect someone for next weeks challenge posting, like Spaceman, your up for that right Spaceman
I feel like the honeymoon ended a month ago for me and of my 5 game collection guess which game I enjoy playing the most, yup, Munster's. I think the entire package on this game is great, Stern did a great job on this game. It sucks you in, is challenging, rewarding, and just damn fun in so many ways, and I'm talking Pro version here guys. Yes, I am upgrading to a Premium soon, but even the Pro version is great with it's single level playfield. My mistake (not really a mistake) was playing an LE, after experiencing the game with the lower playfield I knew it was just a matter of time before I'd bag a Premium. Also reading posts from all those who now own Premiums has also been an inspiration to make the upgrade.
So hopefully in a few weeks I can join the Premium owners club, and have more stories to share.
[quoted image]

Love it,nice!

#2986 4 years ago

Herman champion score to beat 24 million

#2996 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Ok, looks like I have to do a little more beating up on Herman then this weekend!
Hey Spaceman, why don't you pick next weeks challenge, and then assign the following to someone else in this thread, and then that person selects the next challenge etc.
BTW, can you belive all the posts on "the worst code ever", what the F!

Absolutely sounds like fun.
BUT I meant 24 million is what it takes to beat YOU
I tried last night couldn’t break 6 Hahahaha
Easier said than done

#2997 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well nobody told me that they didnt suck but nobody has said that they did either. I think Spaceman actually said IMDN sucks though so i guess im just down to one good game now and thats TWD. i should have made better choices i guess. Lol

I was being sarcastic
Maiden is a great game
I was trolling on Munster hate pages
Basically I was saying Maiden sucks after 5 plays because that what the kid was claiming about Munsters

#2998 4 years ago

Also I had WD for years love that game

#2999 4 years ago

The worse code ever thread is a joke no I can’t believe it
This game is a masterpiece

#3018 4 years ago

This is gonna goofy
I never had seen enlarging ray until tonight
Got it in the mystery spot
Music is fantastic as well as the clips
Also,I’ve watch a few videos of gameplay and Herman seems to start after one hit
I checked my settings and it’s says one
But it always takes three
Is this normal?
Thanks

#3020 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You gotta hit Herman two or three times to stick the ball on the magnet and then you gotta knock the ball loose.

Well that’s what I mean I have to hit him three times then it will stick on the forth

#3021 4 years ago

Once again looking at candy man makes me love my Munsters even more

#3022 4 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

I upgraded the speakers tonight. The sound quality is much better. The stock speakers sounded like "crunchy" when something like the Herman hurry up started. Now the sound is nice and crisp.[quoted image]

That playfield is freaking gorgeous

#3041 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Got to play MM on new code...by far the most fun mode on the game!!!! insane....this thing could end up being amazing....I still like theme over wonka...

Man this game is a instant classic
So much personality

Munsters stands up against them all
This lower playfield is just stupid cool could flip on it constantly

Wishful thinking but they should make a splash at 1.0 and release that topper BOOM

I got a new pin but keep going back to Munsters

#3139 4 years ago

I’ve yet to have a epic game on this table
It’s hard for me man it so fast and brutal
Flusters me
I had the walking dead for years and this game is taking me to where I was with that game
This game man if it wasn’t a comedy I would want to kick the door in and chop the thing up sometimes I love it too much still having fun it’s a straight shooter

#3141 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I'm feeling the opposite... Far easier than TWD but I'm just starting to learn the rules

Man I could hit the shots on WD no problem
Obviously much harder game to “achieve” its modes
Just saying the ball times for me on this are super short a bunch it’s a challenge for me to get MM some days

#3143 4 years ago

It’s fast fast fast anybody blows this game up I am impressed
I will just keep hiding out in Grandpas lab

#3144 4 years ago

Good sign when I want to kick the door in

#3145 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just one more reason this game sucks, it.makes you want to kick the coin door in and chop it up into pieces! Im heading over to the Munsters hype thread right now to give the haters something else to bitch about!

I forgot about that thread ha ha

#3147 4 years ago

Man fuck this
Ya it sucks I am gonna dump it for 8,200 and jump on Wonka Hahahaha
NOT
(Not trying to start crap please let’s not start crap oh well what the hell I want to start some crap Wonka can’t touch the big man Herman)

#3152 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im just going to keep mine. Nobody would buy the turd anyways.
In the mean time though im going to try and keep cashing in jackpots! Whats your biggest jackpot you've cashed out on Spaceman?

I don’t think i have broke 10 mill
My wife had a 14 mill

#3167 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

How come I am starting to see some LEs up for sale? Is this pin a short love life for some? Is the Premium the better value?

They sold 600 of these things
A handful have gone up for sale
Wonka came out with a game that is competitively priced so you will see a few go up for sale as some people always want something new and feel like it’s their only piece to get them there?
I’m sure some bought the game thinking it would be one of the best pinball machines ever made because it is one of the most beautiful games ever made I’m guessing and don’t feel that way now
I think it’s a instant classic
I love it wouldn’t trade it for any other monster game or any pinball I can think of
Doesn’t mean anything there are games coming out left and right
Most you will never see for sale
I have the LE and sold two pins to get IT I would never sell it

#3181 4 years ago

Man I tried.i really did.
PH56 you are a better player than I .The big man Herman I just couldn’t blow him up
PINHEAD wanted me to go next well that’s easy it has to be Zap Champion.
Is there any other? I don’t think so
Maybe Spot
Let’s see people collect tons of zaps

I have no photo of my score on Zaps
Honestly until tonight I haven’t paid much attention to stacking or playing around with that or rules
I still have been just trying to shoot good games,trying to get MM and enjoying the show
The rules are actually pretty interesting when you pay attention to what your doing and understand what’s going on
I was until now canceling out Dragula to stop the shaker and I like the faint voice that says “jackpot” when you cancel ha ha
I nominate Who Dey to go next and I thank him for pumping my spirits up from jump and welcoming me into this group
I will try to start blowing this thing up but again just still enjoying the ride

#3184 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I really enjoy trying to get a big super jackpot. I had 7 of them built up last night and had a really big game going and couldn't cash them in. It sucked but thats what makes the game exciting. You gotta get the super jackpots built up, then get your multipliers built up by hitting kitty which is a bitch since it dont register a hit but about half the time, and then you gotta hit that damn dragula shot which is impossible for me seems like. It can be frustrating but it can be very satisfying also and its a big challenge to do it. I love it.

Getting to MM is fun but when you try to build up a big game going,as you put it,it really adds a lot to the game
Can be frustrating as many times tonight I had epic first ball and couldn’t seal the deal on the last ball

#3259 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Ok Spaceman, I took the challenge, Zap Champion started with Who-Dey to step up and challenge others and then pick the next Pinside Munsters owner to set the next challenge. Going to start working on those Zap's to up the number some. Let's go guys, start posting your Zap scores!
[quoted image]

Nice!!!! It’s on!!!!

#3271 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I regained my honor. My son no longer has the grand champion on my Munsters pin. I had my best game ever. Just got this zap jackpot tonight. [quoted image]

Wow man holy smokes nice

#3298 4 years ago

I am tired of explaining to people that want Munsters to be LOTR or any other game that it’s not and that’s ok
Can’t wait to crank it up and play tonight

#3324 4 years ago

Off topic but I was looking at another thread
I don’t know I still think this game is rather nice code wise as is
It’s like here it is,it’s all right here not to hard to get right?,go for it
Boom boom boom
Still having fun got two pins since and have come back to Munsters

#3396 4 years ago

Wizard mode after MM2
Eddie and Marylyn modes I like the boyfriends collected idea also like the Dragula race idea
More clips

#3401 4 years ago

I still think IF they add and or change anything Dwight will do it cause he wants to

He’s the man he will do something special

#3451 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Anyone got any ideas about Grampas Enlarging Ray mode? Have only ever got it from Mystery. Can it be earnt outside of Mystery and what is it? Is it new in current code? Didn’t see it on the old code.

Just seen this myself
So far I only got it from mystery then you gotta hit ramp shots,etc
I like it

#3513 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Well, I lied. I did not buy a Premium.
Someone was tired of their LE so I snapped it up. My neighbor is at work and i need help to unload. Plus it has been raining while I was away and today it is overcast with light sprinkles. The rain could let loose anytime. Hoping the sun shines tomorrow.
And, yes, this is my first "new" pin. I'm sure I will have some questions once I get up and running.
Here is a peek.
[quoted image]

Dude good move perfect time to buy

#3534 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

It is raining again, today. I'd like to be able to unload and set up before the excitement wears off
Weather forecast is as follows
Friday: Rain
SAt: Sunny
Sun: partially cloudy
Mon: Rain
Tues: Rain
Wed: Rain
Looks like Saturday might be my only chance.

Put a blanket on that beast

#3580 4 years ago

Sooo breakthrough game finally ugh
Hella fun
I finally started checking,when I could,at my multipliers and jackpots and keeping track through the modes
It finally sunk in
Also I found that nudging REALLY help keeps floaters around the outlanes IN
Crushed it

07ACC1B8-2918-47F4-83C1-EEBAB98A6C10 (resized).jpeg07ACC1B8-2918-47F4-83C1-EEBAB98A6C10 (resized).jpeg
#3581 4 years ago

I am others would agree,that MM multiball seems pointless with no control
I am on the fence about that still
If you hold ,as suggested many pages ago,the upper and play grandpa till it forces you back up then down again there is a way to play it out
Finally a game that had me kicking stuff around the room

Edited for just general negativity ha ha

#3586 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Munster's "cousin" moved in today
[quoted image]

Woah!

#3590 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Looking at everyone's high scores for modes and overall- am I the only one that changes initials from 3 to 10 characters?
You can do it on all Stern games since about POTC....

I keep meaning to change that

#3676 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Take a look at post #2755. That person posted that he nearly stripped out the screws and found exact size replacements at Ace Hardware except they have allen key heads rather than torx.

Probably me
Just went down the street to Ace

#3690 4 years ago

Oh shit ya that sorry I was watching the St Louis Blues game.
I don’t know I still love the game just kinda of all the negative stuff kinda taking the fun out of it for me
So freaking polarizing kinda got me down
I am and have been building my collection over from scratch centered around this game it’s the most beautiful game I’ve ever seen

Plus I got an email from someone involved in the game and I didn’t really care for their response
Who knows maybe I will change my mind

#3703 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Did you strip any of the old ones bad enough to have to work to them out....if so how...? worried about the one I buggered up.....

I used a tiny pair of vice grips to do a turn then used a Allen one size bigger to get it out by hand

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 210.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Mishawaka, IN
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spacemanratso09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=spacemanratso09 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.