Topic Stats

• 4,350 posts
  • 304 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by JayLar
  • Topic is favorited by 112 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 899 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190514_183318 (resized).jpg
IMG_1010 (resized).JPG
90D37496-DCBC-47EF-9EBF-55C0D4B60B0E (resized).jpeg
05D8E256-7EB0-4DF5-AD2F-7EB012A5A579 (resized).jpeg
18520117-DD75-49E4-A6B0-5D9C6016DEB6 (resized).jpeg
6837A32D-37EC-43EA-B478-319073BCF844 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190303_093253 (resized).jpg
IMG_8304 (resized).JPG
IMG_8305 (resized).JPG
IMG_8306 (resized).JPG
IMG_8301 (resized).JPG
IMG_8299 (resized).JPG
IMG_8298 (resized).JPG
IMG_8297 (resized).JPG
IMG_8300 (resized).JPG
tm12 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#979 88 days ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

What a joke, brand new game and you have to do this to fix it Stern sucks

Not a joke. As others have said, the "fix" isn't unnecessary.

#981 88 days ago
Quoted from Budman:

Snaroff, you have a great collection..... why no BM66 ?

Thanks. I recalling hearing the software wasn't great (so I sat on the sidelines). I was an early adopter of STLE and didn't dig the early software (and sold it soon after). Beautiful game, but all the modes felt the same. Heard the software was eventually improved, but it took awhile.

Now that BM66 software has improved, I'd consider that title.

Actually, I'm pretty disappointed in the Munsters software. Game shoots smooth...love the ramps and artwork, but it's really shallow and not all that interesting to me. As a result, just sold my Munsters Pro...arrived on 2/21 and leaving on 2/27. Last night, the game rebooted with friends and the flippers occasionally go limp. Considering the game has <50 plays, it's disappointing to have glitches like this. Unclear if the problems are software or hardware. If I loved the game more and had more time, I'd work through the issues with Stern.

Unfortunately, I just don't have the time or patience to deal with pinball "bugs" for a game I'm on the fence about. Bye-bye Munsters

#1064 86 days ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Can't stand some peoples negativity. Not every game is for every player. We are entitled to our opinions. However these are our opinions and should not be forced upon others. Pinball is a fun Hobby/Sport and should be treated as such. The amount of effort that goes into each and everyone of these games is immense and should be respected.
Happy Flipping people
PS: Munster's is Beautiful. Great work Franchi!!

Sure, but people don't need to be so thin skinned.

Anyone purchasing a game has earned the right to comment on it. I honestly don't know why someone else's opinion (good or bad) makes people so angry. drfrightner did nothing wrong and folks asking him to leave the thread are misguided.

*IF*, someone doesn't own the game (or worse, hasn't even played it much) and trashes it, that's another story entirely.

#1197 84 days ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

My grandpa scoop stopped working right before leaving for work so I only had a few minutes to look at it.I found a green wire hanging and soldered it back on and it still didn't work but after talking to a friend I realized the entire lug fell off and I soldered to the wrong one so I need to order a new one.can someone look up the part number for the switch so I can order it on break?
[quoted image]

Why wouldn't you call Stern support? It a new game...they will be happy to send you one!

#1199 84 days ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I guess I could I just figured I needed some other things and Marcos would be quick but I just got off work early so I will contact stern as suggested.I'm new to nib I'm not used to having support.

Ok, but it makes sense that support is provided on a 5k+ item that was manufactured very recently. True?

The benefit of getting the part from Stern is you are assured to get exactly the right part.

Do what you want certainly, but there is value in making sure Stern is aware of issues like this. If no one ever picks up the phone, Stern assumes there are no issues (so it benefits the community to at least ping Stern and give them an opportunity to help).

Good luck...

#1270 83 days ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Anyone know if you can turn off spot in attract mode? My dogs bark every time he pops up cause it's just a random loud lonely clank in the house

There is a setting for this, but I tried it and it didn't work. I imagine it will be fixed in an update...

#1299 83 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Might be something specific to the LE, but it may also be that the output from your power supply is a tiny bit too low, which causes resets on Spike. Check to make sure you're getting 48v out of the power supply as it heads to the input on the power distribution board.

fwiw, the Midnight Madness reboot happened to me on a Pro.

#1301 83 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

I think there was a problem with the Pros rebooting in Midnight Madness and elsewhere before 0.91 was released, but after 0.91 I don't think any Pros have had the issue, thats why I said his may be something specific to the LE or a slightly low power supply output that can be adjusted easily.

My Pro was running 0.91 when it rebooted...

#1371 81 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Likely another cost reduction.

Weird...TRON is recessed, both Beatles and Munsters aren't recessed. Maybe it's part of the Spike "platform" (just kidding

#1374 81 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If its truly a problem its more than weird, its flat out f*cking stupid.

Agreed. It's not a problem on Beatles, since there is no ramp for the ball to strike. Just feels a little clunky sometimes. On Munsters, mine behaves like Vireland's (hits the ramp 30% of the time).

Would love to know the background on something like this. Can't imagine the PF manufacturer would charge by the cutout. Munsters has cutouts on the Dragway ramp.

#1448 79 days ago

Shocked that people are finding this game difficult...closing outlanes and drilling new holes...wow.

When compared with other Stern titles, this is one of the more forgiving games I've owned in awhile (with default posts/settings).

#1484 77 days ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Anyone put pinstadium lights in their machine yet? If so how do you like them in this machine? Just put them in my Deadpool and they are really cool.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/76#post-4851380

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 399.95
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Lermods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lake Villa, IL
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside