IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago

Premium ordered. Damn sexy!

1 week later
#243 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The Munsters Custom 1313 Mockingbird Lane Shooter plate mod. Be warned you are plunging into a world of Fun with The Munsters. This simple yet highly detailed add on is a fitting theme piece to enter the Munsters home! Airbrushed and hand detailed in bronze down to the scary spider web accents. Simple and reversible installation. Knock on the door for a cool looking mod! Available now from our Website store. Thanks as always for all your interest!!
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple
[quoted image][quoted image]

Could we get it detailed in Silver?

1 week later
#487 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

For those that might have missed the proto casting shots. The place installs on your stock shooter housing.
This is our shooter plate coming up at the end of Feb. We are shading the colors a bit.
Is there any requests for a black and white version (gold accents would be changed to chrome and colors in gray scale).
This is a full metal cast with commercial grade finish like our other mods. Price will be under $30.
Hookedonpinball.com[quoted image]

Yes please to a premium version ! Black and white cab friendly. Love the look just need it to blend well on the premium color scheme.

2 weeks later
#787 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Hi all,
So doing my first software update to .91...………….Did the "Full" install, Seems to have went OK-Game now says Munsters Pro Version .91 on start-up etc, etc.
1) It gave me the option for "Quick" install
2) Or "Full" install......Which is what I went with
How do you discern or know when to do either the "Full" or "Quick install ??

9 times out of 10 you’ll select “quick”.
If the code update fails, or the pin acts strange or weird, you can try a “full” install to see if it helps clear up the problems. Full definitely takes a lot longer to run through.

1 month later
#2477 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Speaker lights . The kenwoods speakers with the reflective type cone look amazing with light.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What model kenwood did they use in the LEs?
They’d look good on B&W premium.

#2480 5 years ago

Nice! Was thinking along the same lines. Could an LE owner provide the kenwood speaker model please thanks.

1 week later
#2800 5 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

I got my speakers in today, once I get the 5.25 speaker plates in I'll finally be able to upgrade. I also got 244 million last night on .96 code. I hit MM for the first time and that was a blast. I'm really enjoying the risk/reward of stacking jackpots. I'll be upgrading the code tonight.
[quoted image][quoted image]

FYI: you’re also going to need some sort of spacer. I’m in the middle of doing the same. Got the larger mounting plates etc. the manual shows a speaker gasket and 1/2 inch spacers used in the LE setup. We’ll also need a spacer of some sort. Otherwise the tweeter is hitting the front speaker panel mesh grill.

#2816 5 years ago

Yep saw you had them referenced. I’ll probably end up ordering Stern’s gasket but for now my makeshift setup is working alright.

345D2264-5001-4D15-9F00-89ED3780CBA4.jpeg345D2264-5001-4D15-9F00-89ED3780CBA4.jpeg
#2931 5 years ago

Code .99 posted. The only real change is to Super Jackpot cancellation and timing of the cancelling.

LE/PREMIUM V0.99 - April 10, 2019
=================================
Fixed:
- Canceling Super Jackpot after the cancel message goes away will no longer
leave the super jackpot light lit. If you cancel too late you will recieve
the points for all your stacked Super Jackpots and the light will go out.

Tweaked:
- Changed the diagnostic menu colors to have more contrast.

Moved to System 2.26:
Correct Euro Coin Door/Electronic Coin Mech configuration.
Standard Euro Coin Door now configured as:
"10 units per pulse, Left 5, Center 10, Right 20, 4th 2, 5th 0, 6th 0"
Italian Euro Coin Door now configured as:
"10 units per pulse, Left 5, Center 1, Right 5, 4th 1, 5th 0, 6th 0"

Updated Custom Pricing Editor to display Pricing Format description in the
title area when it is being edited.

#2935 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Seriously can’t see how this can be 0.99 and not 0.98.1 instead.
Come on Stern... please don’t take away our hope that new code features might be added prior to getting to 1.0. But in the end, I’m probably just being selfish. I enjoy the gameplay and play-ability quite a bit already. I’m not hoping for a compete structure change... just some enhancements (and not just fixes) to add some wow factor!!

Agreed. This being a .01 increase doesn't seem to scale.
1-2 side modes not tied to MM progression would be ideal. Utilizing a bit more of the shows actual content, instead of lumping so much of it as possible end of game match sequences would be nice too. Putting it all at the end and not tied to play is lack of better term "lazy".

For crying out loud, put Grandpa's dialog in and audible when you're starting his area. The eerie music is great, but he's obviously talking / mumbling to himself in the clips and we should be able to hear him.

#2957 5 years ago

There's a lot of different ideas they could've done for additional side modes.
Eddie Munster loops for the times he emerges from closets / cupboards etc.
Marilyn ramp shots for chased away boyfriends.
A timed mode to hit all the family member shots to bring them all to meal table. Breakfast and Dinner! With raising point scale depending on how many times you bring them to the table!

I mean there's so much they could've done with the content.

2 weeks later
#3378 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I too have heard this in the past week or so but didn’t post for I cannot confirm or deny, maybe sales pitch maybe not. However if Gary loves money which I’m sure he does I believe he will have the code revisited and have some more meat and patatoes added for those who want a bit more then just jackpot stacking which ultimately will increase the sales substantially. However in all honesty it really isn’t that bad now minus a few bugs but it’s a great modern day BSD style play so to speak. It’s fun the call outs are great, personally would love to hear grandpa more but still it’s a fun machine for all to play.

Yes to hearing more Grandpa! A big gripe of mine is the over reliance on the custom voice over callouts, and not enough of the original dialog from the show / actual cast.
It's a Munsters pin, I want to hear more lines from the actual show!

2 weeks later
#4027 4 years ago

Every single end of ball scene has a weird curved filter line in it now. I seem to remember they had this issue in BM66 at one point too.

You can see a curved line about 1/3 of screen from left. Lighter shade on left, darker on right.

Also, the timer still behaves oddly if you enter grandpa’s lab while other modes are either going or have previously been started. It doesn’t happen every time it on occasion it’ll start counting down before you can even begin flipping down there and the ball pops.

76569614-AB1D-4A49-97F1-434BE76DA11B (resized).jpeg76569614-AB1D-4A49-97F1-434BE76DA11B (resized).jpegE4BBC8A7-EAF9-4F73-8F71-5B0D8F827B4A (resized).jpegE4BBC8A7-EAF9-4F73-8F71-5B0D8F827B4A (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#4353 4 years ago

Yes. A bit. It’s a fuller sound. Cleaner highs.
And aesthetically it looks great, at least in the premium.

4 weeks later
#4733 4 years ago

Herman is attached to a metal flap or flat bar if you’d like to call it. As the magnet in front of him pulses, it pulls on the metal flap that he’s attached to and causes it to move slightly. No coil directly on Herman.

2 weeks later
#4933 4 years ago

And where’s the black & white version?

#5005 4 years ago

Make a black & white version and it’ll sell well too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=sethman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.