pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rogerdodger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

I'm not. They negativity is over the long stand up targets and the "shallow" rule set. About the targets - I couldn't care less. About the rules - the complainers haven't bothered learning the rules or watching the stream where Dwight explains it, they're only focused on Munster Madness and the lack of a wizard mode. Again, wizard modes mean nothing to me, I never get to them anyway, and Munster Madness isn't the only thing to focus on, plus the code will probably get an update or 2. So if the theme is cool and I have fun playing, the other stuff is just noise.

Agreed! After extensive play on all 3 models at CES, I'm in for a Pro. Loved the art package and the fact that there is no lower playfield is not a loss to me.

I already have 'deep' games and it was really refreshing to just have fun, instead of having to learn (and remember) a thousand rules!

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all, i have cancelled my LE and buy a pro. I prefer the artwork of the pro and i think the lower playfield will be too boring...

My same reasons, exactly!!

1 month later
#943 5 years ago

Hi Guys:

Anyone added a shaker to the Munsters yet?

If so, do you consider a shaker essential for a Munsters?

Any specifics of what shots will activate the shaker?

Thanks.

1 week later
#1385 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

We have the issue on the Pro here. Hits the underside of the wireform ramp over the shooter lane about 30% of the time. I'll eventually get around to putting a washer on the ramp supports to raise it a little.

As the metal ball launch is not recessed, I think it would help if the auto launch coil were not as strong as it currently is. It currently sends the ball flying up the launch ramp.

Even if the wire ramp above it is raised slightly, the ball may still 'airball' onto the playfield.

As far as I know, there is no power adjustment in the menu for the ball auto-launch coil, unlike other Sterns.

If lots of people send a quick e-mail report to Stern, they may include a power adjustment in the next code update.

Worth a try!

1 week later
#1652 5 years ago

Hi Guys...

Just to say that adding a shaker motor adds a whole new experience to this amazing game.

Well worth the $100!

#1691 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

I turned off attract mode my Munsters pro and now after the game sits every so often it sounds like a coil tries to engage. It sounds like maybe a flipper coil every few minutes or so. And the small score display the number 2 is dimmer then the rest of the numbers. Maybe a code error?

I believe there is a bug in the code where 'Spot' still energizes every so often, even if turned off.

The number 2 in the display is dimmer than other digits because it is a simulated 'Nixie tube' display, that was in use many years ago. The Nixie tube digits were stacked one in front of another and the number 2 was at the back.

Maybe others will chime in if I am wrong.

#1765 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Also I definitely noticed a glitch in the new code. One time out of eight or nine the pin doesn’t recognize the ball has drained for up to a minute. Never seen that before. I’ll send a bug email to Stern.
[quoted image]

I have the same problem with the end of ball not being recognized on this new code but, on mine, it is happening about 80% of the time.

Yes, pressing a flipper button takes care of it but you shouldn't have to do that.

I did send an e-mail to Stern but if others experiencing the same issue would contact Stern, also, we may see a quicker fix.

1 week later
#2242 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Thanks! Boy their shipping is pretty pricey....$7.50 for mylar....$17.50 to ship....

I bought 2 sheets of mylar from them a couple of weeks ago.

I, too, thought the shipping was high but, a short while later, I received a partial refund of my shipping charges, without me asking.

Also, one of the mylar sheets had a slight mark on it, so they included a 3rd sheet, free of charge.

A class act, all the way.

#2322 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

See- I find this hobby hilarious at times.
We accept that on the new BK the ONLY ( real ) difference between PRO and Premium is the upper PF and 95% of BK droolers will HAPPILY pay the extra for that upper PF and not mention how its is XX$$ and you only get that for the extra coin. Yet, on MUN this extra charge for ONLY the lower PF has been a contestable issue from day one.....and yet the lower PF ( albeit mini ) on MUN has a shite-load more going on down there than the ball lock mech on the BK upper. Not slamming anyone ,and I am sure they will be bot good games in all thier forms , I just cant understand the triple flip hypocrisy demonstrated in this hobby at times....

I think the problem for those that don't like the lower playfield on Munsters is that the balls and flippers are so small.

On the BK upper playfield, we will have standard flipper and standard size balls.

Big difference!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rogerdodger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=rogerdodger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.