IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ramegoom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3525 4 years ago

Added a Munsters Premium to my lineup tonight.

Side drains are about to get modded. They are embarrassing. Looks like a simple, but fun game. We shall see...
pin-lineup-050119 (resized).jpgpin-lineup-050119 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#4031 4 years ago

Personally, my hook was the monochrome machine, which I believe is so unusual and unique. Out of the ordinary in today's pinball market world.

Totally happy with my black and white Premium machine.

#4220 4 years ago

Decided to do something about that shameless right drain. I installed a 2nd. post and rubber ring from Marco, just north of the factory post to "close the gap" and experimented with the size of the ring. The ball still slips thru, but it has to be a direct hit to do it.

NOW, it drains much less. Problem fixed permanently. Takes some of the frustration out of the game play.

img01 (resized).jpgimg01 (resized).jpg

img02 (resized).jpgimg02 (resized).jpg

img03 (resized).jpgimg03 (resized).jpg

#4275 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Boy those right side drains piss me off.... not sure I am up to drill a hole though...

Don't be afraid to mod the playfield. One hole, that's all. Mine works like a charm and it makes the slap-in-the-face right drain seem like a distant nightmare. I have lost the ball only twice in the right drain in the last 20 or so games.

I understand why the drain opening is so large from the factory. It shortens the playtime on games that are mostly on routes. But ours are home use, so it actually makes sense to minimize the aggravation if you can.

#4277 4 years ago

I did a left and right drain mod on my Ghostbusters as well. It was a little more elaborate because it involved an additional rail, but worked the same way.
rail_in_place (resized).jpgrail_in_place (resized).jpg

#4315 4 years ago

I'm in for anything that can improve the enjoyment of your game. If you saddle your play with the factory stuff, you'll lose interest quickly. How many of you stick to full factory presets anyway?

The factory wants short play time. All about profits to the route owner.

If you can lengthen the ball play time, go for it. Even if it means adding thicker rubber, extra posts, de-sensitizing (or removing completely) the tilt, etc. Your machine, do whatever floats your boat.

2 weeks later
#4579 4 years ago

Fell into a trap in the lower playfield. I had to remove the clear cover to free the ball. Propped itself between the plastic and the support ring on the wireform.

Nasty.

trap (resized).jpgtrap (resized).jpg

#4652 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Scroll back up a few pages. The factory has made a fix for that. The factory will send you a corrected replacement.

Have had no luck finding that "fix" post. If anyone knows a part number for the stuck ball lower playfield fix, please post it here. I will contact my distributor. Every time it sticks, I gotta remove the glass on the lower playfield to retrieve it.

2 months later
#5458 4 years ago

****Edited until the site has proven itself. ****

3 months later
#6708 4 years ago

Light a 5 volt LED with 12 volts, it burns out immediately.

Put 5 volts in a 12 volt LED, doesn't light, or barely glows.

Do either in reverse hookup, neither will light.

Always check voltages when swapping LEDs. How well it works comes down to series resistance added to the LED.

1 week later
#6779 4 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

For me it's "Home Use Only" I don't even install the tilt weight in my machines... not that I shake them very much anyway

Same here. It has been suggested that I should remove the glides and put casters on the legs because of the distance I end up moving them around when "nudging".

3 months later
#7431 4 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

.I work as a mechanic/tech building Colorado State Patrol vehicles...………..they said it is unlikely I can bring a cruiser home to work on if we get a quarantine...………...Darn,Darn,Darn that really hurts my feelings Lol

We make wiring harnesses for the municipal upfitters who install LEDs in police cars. Ha! North of Denver as well. Our products make it to the CDOT vehicles and every surrounding state. You probably saw some of the wiring products in your journeys.

#7433 4 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Good to have you here my friend-WAC ??

Yep. We supply all of their wiring.

And that V8Torino...Your summer ride? I had a 70 Merc. Cyclone 429, back in the day. The Mercury version of the Torino. Current summer ride, replica Cobra.

1 month later
#7959 3 years ago

Look on the woofer speaker magnet. I find more hardware stuck to that every time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ramegoom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=ramegoom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.