pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11483 1 year ago

Temporarily in the club for a little while. My friend bought a pro today and he's at full capacity, so it's here until the holidays are gone. Fun game to shoot is my initital opinion. Just upgraded the code from 1.03 to the current 1.23. That couch potato game is very fun.

Need to swap over my Insider connected from Jurassic Park to earn achievements.

#11485 1 year ago

Is one of the game narrator voices supposed to be Marilyn?

#11491 1 year ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Help/Suggestions please ??
It seems that thru the last code updates that my machine no longer has any sound while in attract mode,I swear that it used to go thru the whole Munsters intro. and play the Munsters theme music when it did the attract mode/intro once an hour.It still has the intro video and Hernan going thru the front door etc.,etc... .but now their is no audio that I really thought used to play during that game intro
Any insights,hit me up
Thx. alot, Kirk

It will still play the intro without audio and once an hour it will play with audio. My machine has been on all morning while I work and I heard the theme songs each hour.

#11492 1 year ago

I want to disable some callouts. Personally, that woman's voice gets on my nerves when playing a lot of games in a row. Something about it sounds off, like it is a man doing a woman's voice. I don't like.

#11498 1 year ago

MUCH more enjoyable gameplay with the Speech Attenuation set to 45. Quiets that truly awful voice of the woman pretending to be Marilyn. Doesn't quiet down the TV show callouts much, which is great.

Why aren't more TV callouts being used instead of the lady? At least the Paul Lynde impersonator should be the only callouts that aren't from the show. Huge mistake. I don't know how you guys have been enjoying the game being forced to listen to her.

Such great callouts, like:

Spot. Where are you Spot?
Spot where did you go?
Spahhhhht?
Eddie. Eddie. Eddie.
There you are Eddie.
Oh Grampa.
Herman is boosted.
Grandpa is going to win our car back. (WTF?)

Stern should know that female callouts in pinball just don't work well. Elivra being the exception.

1 month later
#11561 1 year ago

Was playing Munsters last night and turned back up the speech attenuation because I had it lowered to not hear the Marilyn callouts. After hearing her again, I realized she sounds like Davey, or any other character, from Davey and Goliath.

LOL, those callouts are the worst.

1 week later
#11564 1 year ago

Sweet! First thing I'm doing is getting rid of all the fake Marilyn call-outs! Fantastic!

Pinball Browser 8.20 is ready !
It can be downloaded here : http://download.pinballbrowser.com

It is compatible with the latest Spike firmwares :

Aerosmith 1.12
Avengers 1.06
Batman 1.08
Beatles 1.24
Black Knight SOR 1.14
Can Crusher 1.01
Deadpool 1.08
Elvira 1.05
Ghostbusters 1.17
Godzilla 1.03
GOT 1.37
Guardians of the Galaxy 1.11
Iron Maiden 1.12
James Bond 0.80
Jurassic Park 1.07
Jurassic Park - The Pin 1.03
Kiss 1.41
Led Zeppelin 1.17
Mando 1.41
Munsters 1.23
Primus 1.03
Rush 1.02
Star Wars 1.22
Star Wars Elg 1.04
Stranger Things 1.07
Turtles 1.54
Whoa Nelly 1.55
WWE 1.35

#11566 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

W
Wait what are you going to do. So u will be able to add call outs or more video content

I will certainly add attract mode videos. Sometimes code has a fair amount of unused callouts that can be used. Sounds like older code, before the last big update, had more Paul Lynde callouts. If I had that code, I could export those callouts to use in the new code.

4 weeks later
#11596 1 year ago

I'm giving back my friend's Munsters Pro next week. But I did at least complete my attract mode videos project for code 1.23.

Videos that display when the game is on, but not being played, is at this link below. I still need to upload to my Google Drive and make a dedicated thread, but if you want a copy, just message me.

In addition to adding attract mode videos, I changed the full Munsters opening scene to the color opening scene of the TV show. Looks way cooler than the B/W opening.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r6IeOwTFsAAJmM4SEgWGqsjgBeZDHY0w/view?usp=share_link

#11598 1 year ago

Lame ass YouTube blocking the video due to copyright shit. I’ll post a link of the video to my Google Drive this morning. Youtube is sometimes playing the video and sometimes blocking it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r6IeOwTFsAAJmM4SEgWGqsjgBeZDHY0w/view?usp=share_link

1 week later
#11603 1 year ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Nicely done! I’m not hearing the audio though?
How did you get it on the machine? Did you have to add it to the factory SD card? Or is this on a copy of the factory SD card software then enhanced and placed on a new SD card?
I luv the wrecking ball scene.. That should have been in this pin fore sure.

Thanks, I can provide this to anyone who wants it. You would write the image to a new SD card.

Unfortunately, the only attract mode scene that has audio is the monsters opening scene that has the music and song. Since Stern doesn’t have audio for the videos I replaced, they have to remain silent as well. But it does give you some nice eye candy in the room when your games are not being played.

#11605 1 year ago
Quoted from JimB:

You only have the update for the Pro correct?

Yes, but working on the Premium/LE today and tomorrow since my friend is taking his game back this week.

#11606 1 year ago

Attract mode code is finished for Munsters Premium / LE. These versions get one extra attract video and I used Herman practicing golf in the house.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/munsters-attract-videos-code-123-available#post-7431670

2 weeks later
#11610 1 year ago

Playing TMNT and I heard the voice of Marilyn doing a few callouts. So I was right when I thought Marilyn sounded like a man impersonating a woman.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=pomc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.