Topic Stats

• 5,780 posts
  • 346 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Homebru
  • Topic is favorited by 126 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,119 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5091A32D-9EC8-42A6-BB53-78ABBE0D1A65 (resized).jpeg
3DBE3F65-4918-46E7-9103-7F49076528AA (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190914_121555821 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190914_122924587 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190914_122926166 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190913_211557098 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190913_211719592 (resized).jpg
AC56DE5A-A718-497D-974D-699B01F89B12 (resized).jpeg
A21C8720-53A1-444B-AF06-DFC907004066 (resized).jpeg
E6C33A3A-A91B-48FA-99BE-B24586929DE2 (resized).jpeg
20190906_141747 (resized).jpg
20190907_055310 (resized).jpg
IMG_1866 (resized).JPG
IMG_1863 (resized).JPG
249c72c031bd04e802ddf0c8b19849f0a74cd44a (resized).jpg
20190829_063443 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#587 7 months ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Munsters LE on order - excited! First NIB for me: question for group - do you guys recommend cabinet protectors be installed between the cabinet and legs? I saw in a SDTM video that there was some possible confusion about washers coming with the leg bolts - install the washers or not? Also, anyone purchased the magnet play field protector mod from the Mod Couple and have an opinion about it one way or the other?

We still use cabinet felt on every game. Stern uses metal brackets on the cabinets, however if the leg is not fitted correctly, it can still rub through the decal, very quickly if the game has a shaker. New Playfields are not what they used to be, I am not sure how fussy you are with the playfield. New playfields have different clear (and more coats of clear) and different wood (the wood used to make playfields is not as old and more) to the old ones. The edges on your playfield will most likely start chipping from day one (especially the shooter lane), The playfield will dimple and you may get some crazed inserts. This seems to have become the norm over time for a lot of people. At a minimum we fit a full set of Cliffys and fully wax the playfield on every new machine before we plunge a ball. I personally am not sure if the new playfields are better or not. They definitely are a lot shinnier and look a million bucks if you look after them. I am very interested to see how they hold up in 10 years time. There are plenty of threads on here so you can make your own mind up.

#594 7 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

There is no decal Under the leg. Stern now cuts the side art around the leg profile FYI.

Thanks for the info. For the sake of $10.00 we fit the felt protectors. We feel much safer that way.

15495863689662351786965321351264 (resized).jpg15495864297884415556539515489154 (resized).jpg

#596 7 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Definitely not a fact as I am guessing but the first time I seen it was Deadpool. Smarter collectors then I would know for sure.[quoted image]

The Stern cabinets have been like that for a fair while. I know TF was not like that, so not long after that. Point is the leg will still damage the decal if it is not fitted properly. we have been bitten twice, no more. $10 worth of felt is a good insurance policy for us.

#598 7 months ago
Quoted from Wmsfan:

FYI - as of yesterday, Cliff informed me he was working on orders from November. So if you want any Cliffys on your Munsters before you play it, you are going to be looking at your game and not playing it for a bit....

Thanks for the info! I am going to email him an order today.

We get on with Cliffy very well and we have plenty of spares. I think we can make a shooter lane protector for Munsters from the Cliffys we keep in stock at home. If the game needs to sit there while we wait, so be it. We live in Australia so we are still at least 6 or 8 weeks before we get our machine anyway.

#599 7 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

My GOT is like this too.

We have an Original ACDC Luci (wood backbox) and it is like that too. We do not have anything earlier, we have sold them all to keep buying new games!

2 weeks later
#1025 6 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Personally everyone is allowed their own opinion. So I'll offer mine Munsters Pro is one of the worst games Stern has ever made PERIOD!
People bash on the Beatles but if you love the Beatles and you're not a huge pinball fan there is nothing to hate about that game. The Beatles looks retro, really delivered theming wise to any real Beatles fan. That pinball looks amazing, graphics are outstanding, as for a game its boring yeah its boring. But honestly I think Stern was going for a different market therefore the game is great. It is easy to play, themed awesome, and focuses on the young Beatles with a really cool retro feel.
Munsters on the other hand is a pinball game, there aren't Munsters fans who will pay 8k for a 5k game much less 25k again for a 5k game.
Munsters is BORING. There is nothing unique here just more of the same borrow from other games they've recently done.
I'm okay with it for Beatles but not okay for Munsters.
With all the cool licenses Stern has why even do Munsters? Maybe because they tried to rain on the parade of Monster Bash. Monster Bash LE is a HOME RUN 10 out of 10, Munsters at best is a 5 out of 10.
I haven't seen the LE yet but once I do I can leave a different review. Hoping the lower playfield ads more fun into an otherwise boring game.

Yes I agree with you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I love MB too. Did you buy a Munsters pinball machine? Out of respect to Pinsiders that have dropped a considerable amount of coin on this game, this is an owners club. Plenty of negativity on the other Munsters threads for you to add to.

#1030 6 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Compared to most titles i dont think there is alot of negativity overall... its just the same few people over and over for the most part. We sld be celebrating another fun pin release imo instead of focusing on the negativity.

@bigd1979 the negativity normally does not bother me.

We are really looking forward to getting our LE. The thing looks awesome in all the photos and I cannot wait to see it in person.

4 weeks later
#2283 5 months ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I think it’s great BK is dropping so the doom and gloom can stop here on this great game

I agree. We are getting our LE later this week and are really looking forward to getting it. The doom and gloomers that have never seen or played the game have also rated it really low so the game has also dropped out of the top 40.

Hopefully this is enough for this thread to become an owners thread with people that own and love the game. I think the game is a winner!

#2285 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Munsters doesn't have many issues and it just came out also. People need to be a little more patient. I know i know....who's gonna be the first guy to bring up Ghostbusters?

We love our Ghostbusters and have had the game since it came out. Same code and same rules for everyone.. No complaints at our place!

#2293 5 months ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

The Munster LE/Premium are a completely different game from the Pro and should not be rated together...IMO.

I am sure that both versions are a great game. I do like the top 100 as I do like to read other peoples honest opinions on games.

#2380 5 months ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Yeh it's pretty cool Mark.
Just picked up mine yesterday and love it.
I also tried the Easter Egg and it sounds pretty cool.
Hit both flippers to clear, then hit flippers in this order....
Lx3
Rx1
Lx6
Rx1
Lx5
Rx2
Then prepare for some Franchi......[quoted image]

That looks awesome!

Did I tell you how good that back glass looks?

#2385 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That LE backglass really does look sweet doesnt it? I love that Munsters car!

This game is awesome! We love it. You will love it when yours arrives. The lower playfield is plenty of fun.. Franchi, Dwight and Borg have done a fantastic job

FB_IMG_1553941153773 (resized).jpg
#2389 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Congrats Addicted. U know it should really be near Adams.

Congrats to you too Cooked!. Hope you are enjoying the game as much as we are. Munsters will go and live with the rest of the Sterns tomorrow

#2404 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I didnt know you had your game already Con, thats awesome! What do you guys think about the lower playfield so far? Love it, hate it, something that may get old eventually? Congrats to you guys!

We only got it going today. We fitted Cliffys and playfield protectors before we flipped a ball. So far I ike it. Sue loves it Lower playfield is intergrated in to the game very well. Game is different and fun. The 4 flipper buttons will be interesting as both of us are middle finger flippers.. not sure how we will handle Munster madness. Game is not too easy. We have it set on 7 degree slope 3 balls and everything else standard..

Game is definitely lots of fun and family friendly.

#2409 5 months ago
Quoted from beefzap:

Which Cliffys and protectors? Thanks

Shooter lane and slot protector cliffys. Playfield protector from playfieldprotectors.com in Germany. Playfield protector was a bitch to fit, took my wife and I atound 4 or 5 hoirs. There is one for grandpa s basement as well.

15539795207091546419603023772956 (resized).jpg15539795619962737415654215617928 (resized).jpg
#2438 5 months ago
Quoted from bohunr:

Did you put Mylar in the shooting lane between Cliffy?

No. We have never done that. The Cliffys are normally enough to keep the shooter lane looking like new.

#2440 5 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Where were the fitting problems that caused to hassles in installing the protector?
It looks like you have to remove both ramps to install the protector. Is that correct? What else has to come off for the install?
Can you give a comparison of game play before and after you installed the protector?
Thanks.

After removing both wireforms, we had to remove all the plastics around the ramps and Herman. You have to remove Herman so you can get the left ramp out as it is curved around the back board. You also have to lift the back of playfield out of the cabinet to remove the right wireform. All the flippers and flipper guides need to come off and the plastics on the slings. It did not take too long to put it back together once I knew where everything went. Take plenty of photos. We also lay everything out on the floor in the order we removed it with all the nuts, bolts, screws, washers etc, so you know where everything goes.

Lower playfield is Plastic surrounds, wire form , ramp and then flippers. Did not take too long as the lower playfield is held on with 4 screws and only has 3 electrical connections.

We do not flip a ball until we have the Cliffys and Playfield protectors on. We do it on all our games so I cannot give you a comparison on before and after.

Cheers

Con

#2624 5 months ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Framed my TPF Munsters print. Love it![quoted image]

Macca, that looks absolutely sensational! Congratulations.

#2634 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well well well, what do we have here! [quoted image]

Congratulations!!

#2825 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Take some of that money and free time that you have and learn how to spell.

Have you put the new code in yet?

#2828 5 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes i did but i only was able to play about three or four games. Seems fine though.

Me too. I put the code in but busy at work today. We will play later tonight!

#2983 5 months ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

yup, I put a clear acrylic roof over the curve of the ramps entrance, works 100% now. Looks kind of ghetto, but works.
I sent stern an email 4 days ago, they aren't the best at getting back via email but I figured they probably wouldn't of done anything anyway.[quoted image]

Nice Job! Looks good to me.

2 weeks later
#3514 4 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Well, I lied. I did not buy a Premium.
Someone was tired of their LE so I snapped it up. My neighbor is at work and i need help to unload. Plus it has been raining while I was away and today it is overcast with light sprinkles. The rain could let loose anytime. Hoping the sun shines tomorrow.
And, yes, this is my first "new" pin. I'm sure I will have some questions once I get up and running.
Here is a peek.
[quoted image]

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

1 week later
#3740 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

Picked up my Munsters LE today. Guy I bought it from had played it maybe 10 times. I have played 30+ games on it in the past 6 hours. What a blast! Dont really know a lot of the rules and strategy yet, but the ramps, Herman and Dragula are fun as $%#@$. And the lower playing field (which I was not crazy about after playing 3-4 games on a premium), holy crap, you get going on it, get some extra time, get the multi ball, it's a ton of fun! Looking forward to adding a few mods and getting better on it. It brings a smile to my 62 yo face everytime!

Welcome to the club!

#3875 4 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

This is why Top 100 makes no sense.
See picture, then go flag these knuckleheads!
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/munsters-premium-le/ratings
[quoted image]

This is actually easy fixed. Just make the min ratings required to make the game eligible to be on the top 100 list is 200 or 300 ratings at a minimum. This will stop all the guys that have never played the game putting bogus ratings in.

#3882 4 months ago
Quoted from Wotto:DeathHimself
I played Premium in Sydney distributor yesterday, then did a polite , short and mostly positive mini write up at Aussie Arcade as well.
Beautiful game and surprisingly good to play, busier gameplay than what I imagined and basically I had EXACTLY the same thoughts as your guests in regards to gameplay AND the fact DS needs to add some code and polish. I also wanted to play more games but had to be respectful in distributors office.
I got some good balls and then realised I hadn't even tried to shoot for Dragula shot, Kitty shot or Spot as I was locked in on going for Herman, Eddie Loops, Raven and Grandpa's Lab..... so that showed me there's a bit to it.
Funny , because I figure there's a shitload of sales awaiting better code and you stated 3 out of 4 guests would buy with more depth in the game, backing up my thoughts even further.
I also emailed DS and GG today politely nudging them to think, revisit this and they WILL see sales climb dramatically IMO. I also hope DS and other "Sternies" see these posts or at least get pointed to them.

Did you buy one?

I can see what people are saying about the code, they want more wizard modes etc etc. I would love to see all these people that would buy the game if their was more code. I would like to see them finish the game (a few times) and then I would understand why they want more code.

For us the game is awesome, we love it.

#3885 4 months ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Not yet.
It's still doing the rounds in my head all day, to buy , not to buy, to buy, not to buy.....must ....do....some....work.... to buy, not to buy

Ha ha… That is funny. You sound like us.. not yet!

Good thing about a premium is you have time and will be able to get one for a while yet. Take your time, games are expensive in Australia.

#3924 4 months ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Seen that AUD tanking lately?
And they're calling low 60s on it... That will add a grand++

I just checked the exchange rate. 0.69. That is just shit for all us pinheads in Australia.

#3998 4 months ago

I wonder how many actual LE owners are pissed at the release of the colour premium? I know there is a few very vocal people that are not happy. Stern have been releasing different variants of games for as long as they have been in business. Nothing really new here, Stern are in business to make and sell as many games as they can. If you like it good, if you do not like it that is good too.

#4004 4 months ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yeah I get that but it obviously has annoyed a lot of people. Is it really hard to see that that anger is justified?

If you are upset now, wait until you buy a JJP LE.

#4015 4 months ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Absolutely a possibility. But there is no way to predict what they will do precisely. Gambling on a $10,000 purchase does not appeal to me. They’ve never done things like this before as far as I know.

Original ACDC Luci.

#4030 4 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

On Munsters 10 day plan. LOL

How good is this third world problem!

I think different colour versions of Munsters was always a consideration while Stern was working out the different versions. Same with the catwoman BM66. It is really easy for Stern to make the different versions as Stern already has all the different artwork.

Here is another one.. Did you know that some of the Stern LEs have different screened plastics to the premiums?

#4061 4 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Someone send into Sterns bug.report email address. Who has the full email address?

bug.report@sternpinball.com

Please do not expect a return email, this is only to report bugs.

Good Luck!

#4062 4 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Those screws don't go into the wood Rick, they go into a piece of plastic that could be changed out if necessary. I got mine out right now doing a good cleaning on everything so i will let you know how big of a pain it is to put back in. I may have to fly in my old buddy 1956PINHEAD in from CA or Pinballadicted in from Australia to get it back in.

I am sure you will be fine!

#4125 4 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

The new code did not fix the countdown issue in the LP...at least for me... its a crap shoot... one time the timer is set to 18...and does not start counting until ball is launched... next time... starts counting and by time a ball is launched its at 10-12...

Press upper playfield left and right flipper buttons together and it will launch the ball straight away. My wife showed me that!

3 weeks later
#4562 3 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

We will see. I have been struggling for some reason with this game. I still love playing it though. Im sure that i will have a good game eventually. If i have to i will take the glass off!

Game is tuff. Game kicks my ass a lot. I love it.

#4594 3 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes it is, and can be very frustrating at times but even when it’s frustrating i still have fun and keep hitting that start button. I bet 90% of these people on here complaining about the code couldn’t break 100 million if their life depended on it. They would probably never see anymore code then they are seeing now even if Stern did add to the code.

There is nothing wromg with the code. Game is meant to be tuff and is fun as hell. Sue has managed 250 mill high score, me 150 mill. Our avarage scores are prob 50 mill.

Game rocks! A keeper for us.

#4597 3 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Holy crap, Sue doesn’t mess around does she? 250 million is a very high score.

My fault for showing her how to build the multiplyers and stack the super jackpots!

#4619 3 months ago
Quoted from Cherga:

Has anyone replaced the rubber in their Munsters machine with Titan? The kits in their database show 2.5” sling rubber but the manual specifies 2”.... just wondering if it’s a mistake by those who published the kits or if 2.5” is really what should be used. Thanks!

We put 2" in ours. The Titan kits are from customers, not what Stern put in.

Buy from the Stern rubber sizes. We normally buy a few extra flipper rubbers and a few extra sling rubbers. They are the ones that normally break the most.

Good Luck!

#4627 3 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I just received my cliff protector kit and before I put them on I wanted to check about the Inlane protectors.I seem to remember reading not to use those because they will cause damage or something from the ball dropping on them.I really can't remember why but someone recommended not using them.can anyone give some insight or remember who posted it? I tried a thread search a general search but didn't find it.

We have those Cliffy lane protectors on every machine we own where the ball drops on the switch. We clean and wax before putting them on. We have never had any issues getting them off and they actually protect the playfield from damage. We love them.

1 week later
#4707 89 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Where is our Munsters topper at folks? I want one!

We ordered one too!

2 weeks later
#4903 71 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I guess from what i am hearing, the topper has a cuckoo clock maybe and the Raven comes out and taunts you....during gameplay i am assuming? This topper seems to have some thought put into it and its not just a lit up picture. Probably will be my 2nd favorite topper next to my TWD topper. I dont think we will ever see another topper as good as that one is..

If that is true and the cuckoo is interactive I think it will rival the topper on AFMrLE as the best topper of all time for us.

Come on Stern, hurry up and release the topper.

#4943 68 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hoooooly shit, what a bunch of negative Nancy's we have around here people.....chill out! I got my topper today and it is absolutely beautiful. I was so excited to be the first one to post a topper pic but as luck would have it, my topper has an issue with the Raven door.
I worked on it and worked on it diligently because i wanted to be the first one to post pics of it lit up and stuff but it just wasnt meant to be i guess. Im going to have to get a new topper sent to me unfortunately looks like. The good news is though its beautiful, it matches the black and white Premium in my opinion and its interactive with the game. Anyone who ordered this topper is going to be very happy.
I guess im still technically the first person to post a Munsters topper pic so eat your heart out guys!
[quoted image]

Awesome!... Thanks for sharing.

We have one ordered too.

#4958 68 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Not sure just yet. Im going to look into it again here in a bit. The Raven door doesn't want to shut which i believe to be a mechanical issue but i am also hearing a motor running or a coil energized or something that i dont believe should be on....but i really dont know either. My clock is also not spinning either and i think it should be. I wish that i could see a video of one so i could see how its suppose to work exactly. Im sure yours will be ok, just a fluke that i got a bad one probably. Thats my luck pretty much with anything that i buy.

Did the topper come with installation instructions?

Sounds like you may have it plugged in to the wrong port on the CPU. Email Chas and get him to help out!

You can then put up a video of what the topper does.

#4966 67 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah it comes instructions. I had it hooked up right trust me. Its a piece of cake to hook it up

I am sure Stern will look after you. Please let us all know the outcome.

Good Luck!

2 weeks later
#5249 47 days ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

LE ( or Premium ) owners with lower playfield.... any installed a Playfield protector? Inputs...?

We did. easies way is to remove the lower playfield from the bottom. 4 screws and 3 electrical connections. Remove the whole thing and work on it on your bench. You will have to pull most of it apart to fit the protector.

Good Luck!

#5250 47 days ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

My Munsters saga:
It all started with a dream that Who-Dey appeared in and told me to buy a Munsters in no uncertain terms. So I ordered the first Munsters color premium to come off the Stern factory line some months ago (so long ago now, I cannot remember exactly when).
Fast forward to mid last month: Both my awesome distributor AMD in Sydney and I planned on me receiving the table a few weeks ago. It finally does arrive at the Sydney port and I was excited steeped in giddy anticipation...
...I received a call from my Stern distributor...your Munsters table is here, but sad to say...it is being held onboard the incoming ship, behind a dock workers union picket line. We don’t know when it will end. When it does we will on-ship it to you. He said he would call me from time to time with the latest report.
Meanwhile, I eagerly looked at the newspaper everyday, reading reports of when the strike might end. Each day it was fueled by more ports joining the strike. It begins to become more intense and even becomes a nationwide dock workers union strike. Ironically, they’re striking against rumored automation, which has fueled the resolve by management, to ensure even more that automation will happen. Go figure, but I still didn’t have my tables, that were sitting onboard a ship from America...
...Today, nearly 3 additional weeks in, I finally get Munsters, one of the best tables ever made in my home and guess what? My wife who has had very little interest in playing pinball Up until now, steps over and begins playing. I’m surprised! Her face is lit up like a Christmas tree and she is having a ball! She remarks to me, “I like this one, it is awesome!” She keeps playing and then invites my two daughters into have a girls tournament with Munsters. They also, have had little interest in pinball till Munsters...now they’re all hooked and loving it. My wife said, she likes looking at our other tables, but never plays them. She loves Munsters and was giddy when she hit Herman and he stammers “Darn, darn, darn”!
This table is absolutely a blast! We are loving it!! The only issue now is; “may I have a turn too?”
[quoted image]

Congratulations! That is an awesome story and the fact that your family loves the game is pretty cool. A suggestion, you can play tournaments among yourselves and that will keep your family playing the game. My wife and I do that all the time. There is an app you can get to help this too.

We love the game as well and are really looking forward to adding the topper.

#5275 45 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

Based on conversations with multiple distributors I don’t believe either statement. Munsters sales were great at the beginning but have since pretty much ground to a halt. The distributors I have spoken to all say the same thing - they all have lists of people interested in buying if the code becomes more robust. Contrast that to Batman - couldn’t give that game away for almost a year. Now every unit is sold/presold. Not much Batman in stock anywhere. Tons of Munsters in stock. Don’t even think the initial run of color Premiums sold out.
It’s a shame. Munsters could have been a classic. It was Borg’s dream game. He deserved better. I still hope against hope we’ll see the code get more robust and I’ll join the club. But I suspect much of the Munsters money sitting on the side will go to Elvira instead.

We love our MUNLE. Code is ok and game is definitelt plenty of fun to play. I think the game rocks!

#5299 44 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

A lot of people think the game rocks. There are many reasons to love the game.
But that’s not translating into sales which is unfortunate. If there is ever a significant code update I’ll bet there’s a corresponding uptick in sales. It’s probably too late to help the game on location though.

Time will tell for sure. I think Stern are pumping the games out extrememly quickly and possibly supply finally has caught up with demand.

#5351 39 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You got that right. I would definitely like to see that changed. They must think we are a bunch of 20 year olds with eyes like an eagle or something.

Too many old farts in this hobby!

Best thing to resolve this is for a callout to let you know how many super jackpots you have before they are awarded.

i.e. when the ball goes in to dragula machine says "you have 3 super jackpots" . Then you can decide if you want to collect or not. When you look at the screen the super jackpot count is gone anyway.

#5362 38 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Wait until you gat a Munster Madness going and the push button is lighting up red. Do you you keep hammering at the multi-balls or do you take your hand away from the flipper to cancel the jackpots?
You have some fast decisions to make in this game. To me, that is part of the allure with that push button. Do I do this? Do I do that? Oh, shit, i'm too late. I missed it.

What normally happens to us in Munster madness is lose all the balls on both playfields and miss the zap button! Fantastic game, we love it!

#5394 34 days ago
Quoted from jfh:

Then, by your definition, there’s nothing wrong with my posts here. Munsters was one of my favorite shows as a kid. I was an early reviewer of Munsters with very positive comments. Was in on an LE day 2. I absolutely want a BW Premium and really hope there is a code update that makes use of the assets Borg spent a year identifying to give us the theme integration the game deserves. I’ll be a buyer at that point and almost certainly NIB.
It’s pretty sad that owners who have the game seem to have a problem with the fact the game hasn’t sold well since the initial surge or that someone would suggest buying used and/or not buying a game based on a hope of future code.
Munsters should have been a monster hit for Stern. Great shooter (despite the monotargets), great art, terrific theme. If there is a code update in the future that improves the theme integration and addresses some of the one trick pony concerns, I suspect sales will pick up again much like happened with Batman after it was clear where Lyman was taking the code.

I am sure you are a good person and passionate about pinball. There is already a thread for all this complaining about the code. I am sure that thread is filled with people like yourself (all 5 of you) that do not like the game and code for whatever reason. You can complain, bitch, piss and moan as much as you like there.

Kindly respect the owners and fans on this thread.

2 weeks later
#5603 19 days ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Check your playfield, this is my LE with under 300 plays[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What did Stern or your distro say?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 399.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 142.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Top-Notch Target Shields
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
7,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
El Cajon, CA
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside