Topic Stats

• 5,542 posts
  • 337 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by JMCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,093 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E8704462-989F-4EB7-839A-1F0F9500A72D (resized).jpeg
Munsters Retro a Go Go.jpg
c12e6350de6d34a3a45b3159eea146834f8d5e34 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-20-22-53-46-1 (resized).png
BC5920F5-C1AB-44A8-81ED-5B37B701040E (resized).jpeg
grandpa-munster-deluxe_the-munsters_gallery_5c4ddee603cfe (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_191445228 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_180758243 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_180846016 (resized).jpg
Pro Rule Card 2 (resized).jpg
Pro Rule Card 1 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 3 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 2 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 1 (resized).jpg
Custom Premium (resized).jpg
Custom Limited (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magicchiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#725 6 months ago

I too originally was told this week. Then it is now late Feb early March.
Magicchiz

2 weeks later
#1222 5 months ago

Ok, here is mine with black legs, gold bolts and leg levelers.

Wayyy better then gold legs.

Magicchiz

20190226_194626 (resized).jpg20190228_203350 (resized).jpg
#1250 5 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm w Tuna .....A lot of gold accents in the LE...a nice change for my lineup...Staying w gold on this one..

They are not really gold, more mustard- IE: WWE Left over legs. Stern is still trying to get rid of them.
magicchiz

#1292 5 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Have a bit of dust as well...I'm sure I'll get inspired to start taking things apart, but have really just enjoyed playing the game to this point...massive fun.....
Great to hear your Wife is playing it...good times!!!
Tomorrow night is Bourbon and Munsters for me...game is very frenzied, fast and furious in current state, hopefully, seizure doesn't occur putting alcohol in the mix...

Just use a can of air duster. With the straw.
Magicchiz

2 weeks later
#2130 5 months ago
Quoted from Zukram:

I've had occasional issues with the mini - pf, after 0.96, where the mode does not fully end. Control is given back to the main playfield, but the display is stuck on grandpa's machine, and no scoring happens on the main pf.. Then eventually it ejects a second ball to the main PF, but as soon as one drains the flippers shut off.. Has happened 2-3 times so far..

I too have had this issue.
Magicchiz

#2148 5 months ago

I fixed my dust under lower playfield glass with a can of spray air. The straw fits between layers so you can get in there a blow away. Without having to remove the playfield glass.
Magicchiz

3 months later
#4918 46 days ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Love it. Perfect size and fit. You guys did a great job.[quoted image]

It does not work there if you have the mod couple's pop bumper eye ball cap.
I'm going to see about making a bracket for it, well see.
Magicchiz

#4925 45 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Pics as requested. The 2nd pic shows all of the mods I got for the Pro from The Mod Couple and Mezel Mods, along with the art blades from Stern.[quoted image][quoted image]

I see you angled him. I am trying to get him to sit straight like the original post.
Not sure if I like him angled.
Magicchiz

#4942 44 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hoooooly shit, what a bunch of negative Nancy's we have around here people.....chill out! I got my topper today and it is absolutely beautiful. I was so excited to be the first one to post a topper pic but as luck would have it, my topper has an issue with the Raven door.
I worked on it and worked on it diligently because i wanted to be the first one to post pics of it lit up and stuff but it just wasnt meant to be i guess. Im going to have to get a new topper sent to me unfortunately looks like. The good news is though its beautiful, it matches the black and white Premium in my opinion and its interactive with the game. Anyone who ordered this topper is going to be very happy.
I guess im still technically the first person to post a Munsters topper pic so eat your heart out guys!
[quoted image]

What was the issue? I ordered one and want to make sure I don't have the same issue when mine comes.
Magicchiz

#4988 41 days ago

Well had the Topper for our tournament today. It's hard to play the game to get topper to do stuff and record. But here's a couple of videos. I will try to get someone over here to record as I play. Anyway my take is. Seems clock hands rotate all the time. It's great the characters flash when in mode. Love the raven, although this is my main complaint. There is a large flasher right behind the raven. As he pops out, this light blinds the hell out of you. So just like spot. You can see no detail in the raven sculpt. It just looks like a black something that pops out. I wish his eyes lit up. Also he is too fast. By the time you know he has popped out. He has gone back in. He need some code work. Raven multiball the clock goes faster.
Overall a cool topper. A little something, or tweaks and it will be a great topper.
Magicchiz

#5044 37 days ago

Ok here are a few videos of the raven. I have taken the flasher out from behind the raven and with it out. You can now see some of the raven feature front lit.

Magicchiz

#5045 37 days ago

Ok here is my topper take.

This is my second topper. I am not wanting to throw stern under the bus. But I just learned there are a few more bad toppers. So here is my take.

My first topper, made a buzzing noise and the clock did not move. The raven popped ok and was good.

Second topper when plugged in first time, clock moved and everything good. Except raven door hit top of front plastic. Came down to game room today to take the videos from the Videos in the post above. Clock did not turn until I started it by hand.

My take is the clock gear is problematic. There is a opto at the top and a gear that travels thru it. If the gear is not perfectly straight then it rubs and slows down the clock or stops it all together. See video

So I have taken the time to rebend every arm of the gear to get it to run as smoothly as I can. Should I have to do this? Most will not be able to. So it's going to be a issue or burned up motors.

Then the raven door and clearance opening and closing. But the coil that opens and closes is the loudest thunk I have every heard, louder then spot popping up in the game. Plus the blinding flasher behind the raven that blinds you.
I like the topper and the feature, but theyare questionable issues. I hope stern can figure them out.
Magicchiz

#5082 35 days ago

I am now being told the clock should Not be running all the time. In test my topper is not registering opto test. So I was told the clock should show the hour on the topper. Clock should most likly run during raven multiball. I guess we need stern to announce what the topper is supposed to do.
Magicchiz

1 week later
#5206 25 days ago

Topper update,
All toppers acquired have been returned to stern. Awaiting word on when and if stern will be shipping replacements that are correct. Any info from anyone else?
Magicchiz

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magicchiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside