Topic Stats

• 6,327 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by lasermel
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,174 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2220 (resized).JPG
6E3D5933-8D41-4090-B7E9-865725D21C7B (resized).jpeg
662B1263-3CBD-4C05-A580-0DD1A1AF0EEB (resized).jpeg
F0D51323-DF9F-497C-AD61-0E3F55F23740 (resized).jpeg
709C951D-4C7C-44C6-9502-7265F1617B48 (resized).jpeg
20191016_152015 (resized).jpg
B6526E42-FB10-4FB2-AB14-6AA712F3A68C (resized).jpeg
20191015_191515 (resized).jpg
1570992046205755816283835372478 (resized).jpg
M - Topper - LED Cover (resized).JPG
IMG_2140 (resized).JPG
IMG_2141 (resized).JPG
IMG_2143 (resized).JPG
IMG_5317 (resized).jpg
IMG_5389 (resized).jpg
IMG_5384 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider macca101010.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 months ago

Woohoo, I'm joining the club. LE on order

3 weeks later
#486 8 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Works during attract mode
[quoted image]

Haha, classic

1 week later
#759 8 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

My playfield isn't dark at all. I added a backboard and dual color trough light.
[quoted image]

Wow, makes a hell of a difference, nice

#816 8 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

What about a Woof Woof shooter rod or some other mod?

This woof woof was on the Stern video, so I assume they are coming as part of the accessories.

Woof woof (resized).jpg
#891 8 months ago
Quoted from JMK:

Exciting day and happy to share first pics of Munsters LE #122.
I was also fortunate to have my BM66 Premium delivered at the same time.
Both are very fun titles.
For Munsters LE, the pin plays extremely fast and very smoothly. All shots flow seamlessly on my example with no shooter lane issues nor disruptions from the mini PF.
Theme integration is spot on- lcd clips, music, callouts and sounds are all terrific.
Colour changing led light show is perfect and the LE is not dark through the middle of the game due to the mini pf having some really nice ambient lighting.
The ramps and loops are amazing. All shots are easy to hit with little to no clunk.
The mirrored backglass is very sharp and the cabinet looks attractive overall.
In person, I don’t find the lockdown bar and rails to look quite as mismatched as they show in photos. I actually had to point it out to my family or they wouldn’t have noticed.
The lower pf is fun but does have a bit of a novelty factor to it.
However, what is neat about the mini pf is the variety of shots: 2 orbits, vuk, middle bash toy, right ramp and chance for a 2 ball multiball.
It won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but it’s better than I expected and will take some practice to master it.
The next most divisive element of this pin is gong to be the code.
There is no doubt the ruleset as it stands now is fairly shallow.
The game is also quite easy and thus good players may get to Munster Bash quite regularly.
I’m hoping that Dwight adds some polish and depth; but if the game is truly mostly coded: I’m not sure this is the ideal pin for highly skilled players nor those who have either a small game set-up or don’t absolutely love The Munster’s.
In my collection of games, I have a mix of some deeper games (like Maiden, DI and newly arrived BM66 and some on the shallower side like Deadpool, MB and TAFG).
My family and I enjoy a variety of gameplay and The Munsters will be a fun game to flip. Only time will tell if it has longer term appeal.
Pics attached below. I have to stagger my pins due to space restrictions which is why they appear different in size. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, that backglass looks magic. Can't wait to receive mine!
Thanks for the comments.

#1105 7 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Noticed the sling plastics are different on the premium/le from the pro. Also looks like more lightning in the return lanes on the le.

Those sling plastics with Lily and Herman look spectacular from what i can see on the LE/Premium. Can you get some close up pics? Going to be another month or so until they arrive in Australia.

#1394 7 months ago

Received my Bradford Exchange Munsters Koach today. Lights up and plays the Munsters song. Could make as a nice topper, let's see what Stern come up with.

20190304_175327 (resized).jpg
#1396 7 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That's cool Macca! I got the lamp and the cuckoo clock. The lamp is very detailed and high quality and my clock i think is going to be even cooler. It should be here tomorrow. That car sure would look good sitting beside my lamp!

Haha, it is awesome. Love the music and the lights with the characters (even though its missing Marilyn). Would look great next to your clock and lamp

2 weeks later
#2225 7 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just listened to Kanedas podcast and he said that the Premium is drop dead gorgeous. He said the black and white is better looking than the LE and that it makes you smile every time that you look at it. He said it is one of the sexiest pinball machines ever made. I cant wait to get mine!

Have been playing both the Premium and LE over the past 2 days at TPF. The LE in my opinion is stunning and black and white didn't do much for me. Everyone has different likes though.

20190322_161728 (resized).jpg20190322_184649(0) (resized).jpg
#2228 7 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

hooray, show pics!!! how about the Munstermobile on display? Anybody picking up the t-shirts (I'm a sucked for stuff like that)?
I'm going to send my distro an email to pick one up for me, if possible...

Here's a couple. There was only 10 Munsters shirts in each size available. Looked great though.

20190322_152807 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1553242949698 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1553244390645 (resized).jpg
#2298 7 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Had a quick look over the LE’s at our distributor on Tuesday. Got to say it’s the most gorgeous looking game I’ve ever seen.
Stern have upped the cabinet quality also - the guys at AMD we’re saying it weighed a ton. Solid ply cabinet base, full Williams style leg brackets on all 4 corners and (this is new) black laminate inside and outside cabinets. Really nice finish.

Totally agree Mark, looks stunning that LE backglass. Can't wait to get mine in the next couple of days.

#2379 6 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

macca101010 shared a cool skill shot for PreLe: hold both left flippers then plunge. You need to hit Grampas scoop first then it releases a ball in the lower pf and the yellow super super skill shot is one of the shots down there (upkicker I think).

Yeh it's pretty cool Mark.
Just picked up mine yesterday and love it.

I also tried the Easter Egg and it sounds pretty cool.
Hit both flippers to clear, then hit flippers in this order....
Lx3
Rx1
Lx6
Rx1
Lx5
Rx2

Then prepare for some Franchi......

DSC_1540 (resized).JPG
#2386 6 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

That looks awesome!
Did I tell you how good that back glass looks?

Haha, now i know your taking my lines Con...but yeah that backglass...stunning! Been playing it all day.

#2606 6 months ago

Framed my TPF Munsters print. Love it!

20190404_182717 (resized).jpg
#2617 6 months ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Got any signed spares MAcca

No, sorry mate.

#2649 6 months ago
Quoted from calprog:

So nice. I am framing mine soon. What size frame did you use?

Quoted from wyopin:

That turned out great!

Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Macca, that looks absolutely sensational! Congratulations.

Thanks guys, it's sitting nicely next to my BM66 print. It was a custom frame, but measures 76cm x 50cm.

1 week later
#3128 6 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wish you could truly see how beautiful Hooked shooter plate looks on this game w my lit shooter rod...An amazing understatement of class...This machine is just drop dead gorgeous!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, looks amazing.

1 week later
#3250 6 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wish you could truly see how beautiful Hooked shooter plate looks on this game w my lit shooter rod...An amazing understatement of class...This machine is just drop dead gorgeous!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I see now and totally agree, looks magic!

20190423_214639 (resized).jpg20190423_215215 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#4224 5 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Would this work as a topper? The Bradford Exchange Munster Koach
[quoted image]
At TPF, 2 years ago I was a Batman with a Batmobile as a topper. I did not think it looked so hot.
But if you had a backdrop of Mockingbird Lane with the Koach in front it might not look too bad.
[quoted image]
Like this. Have an enlarged poster made.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Could do. Here's the koach, but a nice backdrop might look cool.

20190405_175727 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#4404 4 months ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Hmm, another thought. I just added a The Munsters Pro to my collection and so far I love it. The machine is well balanced and with my limited skills I can play a decent game where I got munster madness in the first ball yesterday and almost hit 100M points. (5 ball game, ball saver off).
But my current collection is: BOP, CFTBL, Whirlwind, Funhouse, The Munsters and Twilight Zone. Funhouse en TZ will never leave, CFTBL I see leaving in the near future. BOP might be replaced by TAF perhaps. And then I have TZ/TAF, WW/FH and TM/???
So I was wondering which machine would go with TM. I agreed with myself that it should be a modern stern with that crazy ass display. I liked Aerosmith but after playing it for several occasions last 6 months I got bored with it. Maybe the best machine to match TM is a GOTG? I played GOTG in Spain last year and I think this is a great machine. Or batman66? I love that theme and loved the gameplay. Or a deadpool? I don't like the red though but found it a fun game to play.
What do you guys think?[quoted image]

For me it's definitely Batman66, both totally different and complement one another. And they both look great.....

1 month later
#5172 3 months ago

I didn't notice the Stern Topper video on their site until today. Appears as though the door is open a little all the time. At least one is working

3 weeks later
#5444 69 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

My biggest gripe when I go to TPF. Step up to a nice pin I have been wanting to play and it leans to the left or to the right.

Totally agree, my mate and I attended TPF this year and found the same issue. Not sure why they aren't setup correctly.

1 month later
#5965 27 days ago

Hey DeathHimself that was it

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 142.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider macca101010.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside