IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jon9508.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6601 4 years ago

I just got a pro with less then 200 plays for 4500. I thought it was a good deal.

#6690 4 years ago

Anyone have any used mods left over from selling there game or decided not to use them? Also looking for a used topper.

2 weeks later
#6827 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

So what’s going on with the Toppers?
Have the new batch shipped?
I ordered from cointaker on 13th Nov, and got an email saying it was delayed- should be early next week.. it’s now 29th and not heard from Melissa/Cassie despite emails asking.

Got my topper today from zack. About to install in in a bit.

#6832 4 years ago

Anyone with the Munsters topper having an issue where the raven doesn't pop all the way out. Door only opens about 1/3 of the way. I can see the raven if I am looking off to the left but other then that I cant see it pop out. Is there a setting to adjust? I can manually open the door. I don't feel any resistance. Any ideas?

#6836 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

There's no setting to adjust. Did it used to come open all the way and now it doesn't or did you just get the topper and it wont open all the way? I would be willing to bet there is some wires that are in the way or something . The topper isnt that hard to take apart, its just time consuming. My first topper was doing the same thing and there was some wires that the raven was catching on when it would try to come out. That sucks and so does sterns quality control.

I broke it all way down today. Made sure the wires were good. Check the mech for burs. (Thought maybe it was getting snag on the metal. It Moved freely. Yea I know. The quality control team is horrible. Seems like the plunger needs to hit harder and stay on sooner. If that makes sense. I guess I will reach out to stern in the am.

#6837 4 years ago

Just got the topper this weekend. Missed that

#6841 4 years ago

The clock works fine. It's pretty accurate. It's the raven door. It doesn't swing all the way open. Just about 1/3 of the way.

1 week later
#6866 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Last email I got from Stern said the next "wave" would go into production end of Nov..... so if true should be soon......

Got mine from zack. Flipnout. He said he had a couple.

#6868 4 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

Anyone with the Munsters topper having an issue where the raven doesn't pop all the way out. Door only opens about 1/3 of the way. I can see the raven if I am looking off to the left but other then that I cant see it pop out. Is there a setting to adjust? I can manually open the door. I don't feel any resistance. Any ideas?

Update.

According to stern help desk. Its acting the way it was intended. The new batch they fixed the door so it wouldnt swing all the open and get stuck.

I just took matters in my own hands. I added a few washere to the nut holding the plunger for the raven. Which makes the coil grab the plunger at a different spot. Allows the door be open alot more then before.

Hope this helps someone.

3 weeks later
#7005 4 years ago

The topper is awsome. Love how the bird taunts you. Wish you could turn up just the bird so you could he him a little better.

1 week later
#7043 4 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Anyone having topper issues.
I am now having to send it back to Stern for a second time! My raven started to get stuck halfway out. Sent it back for repair.
After getting it back they shortened the wire that connects the door to the raven mech. It got stuck the first time and every time (after manually pushing it back in).

Mine was doing this at first. Might need to take it apart. Pretty simple to do so. The wires that control the clock are run right by the bird. They will get in the way of the bird coming in and out. I rerouted mine a little to stay away from the bird. I also had to add a few washers to the plunger to make the bird come all the way out. As it was only popping out a 1/3 of the way. Once you take it apart and see it's a pretty simple mech. Just be careful. The screw that hold the clock arm on is tiny and will disappear in the carpet.

1 month later
#7354 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Just tried and no luck.[quoted image]

Like most items from stern. It's easier to get it from a distributor. I had to get my topper from zack at flipnout. I would check around with them.

3 weeks later
#7456 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaketime81:

Just found this threaded spacer below the play field along with a broken piece of plastic from Herman's cover piece, I cant find where the spacer would have come from. Anyone recognize?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Call stern and make a claim. They have a fix for the herman plastic. They will send you a new plastic and the metal that goes under it. To help prevent the plastic from being broke again.

2 weeks later
#7659 4 years ago

I hope with the code update you can adjust the raven call out volume. Sometimes they get lost in the music and sound effects. I love the topper though and its intergragration though.

#7667 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

How big is the speaker for Raven in the topper box? It is a teeny tiny speaker there is probably not much that can be done for volume.

There is no speaker. It comes out of the normal speakers on the pins with all of the other sounds.

2 weeks later
#7995 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

So you are telling me that this Ebay auction is not correct? That "more than 10 available/ 4 sold", is not valid?
[quoted image]
It says "in stock".
But you are saying they do not have stock? Are they lying about it?
[quoted image]

Let me guess. Its hemisphere pinball. Bought a jp shooter rod. Said the same thing. I had to wait 2 months for it.

1 month later
#8488 3 years ago
Quoted from Mutt:

just installed my topper & the door is stuck half open. guess i'm going to browse thru this thread to see what the topper fixes are that I saw mentioned before taking it apart.

Make sure it's not getting caught on the wires from the light above the bird.

1 month later
#8783 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Having an issue where two balls pop into the trough about once out of every 60 to 70 balls. Anyone else have an issue of this nature? Everything seems to check out. Odd that it is so infrequent.

Time to change balls. Maybe the have been magnetized.

3 weeks later
#8897 3 years ago

Mine works good(bird pops out and clock spins). But it might be up for sale if I sell my game. The atlanta market is pretty slow right now. So it might be hard to move the game.

2 months later
#9238 3 years ago

Sold my game to make room for something else. I have a topper(working with video) and a shooter rod i need to get rid of. If your interested shoot me a pm.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jon9508.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=jon9508 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.