IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#773 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

My playfield isn't dark at all. I added a backboard and dual color trough light.

Do you offer those for sale? I only found a trough kit on Mezel mods when you search on Munsters.

2 weeks later
#1558 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

One note I forgot my shooting fork was not beveled. It sits atop the playfield. So far no ball launches into the air but wondering if I will have to make an adjustment to that. Also they guy in the picture is my dealer.

Is it possible to get a replacement or is it only fixable via shaving it down?

#1970 5 years ago

Has anyone removed the star screws to open the mini-playfield yet? Is it okay and easy to do that and put it back on?

#1972 5 years ago

Thanks no issues. I ordered the Munsters titan kit but this is what they sent. Anyone have the link to the correct ones for the mini playfield bats? Top is the existing one, bottom ones are too thick.

test (resized).jpgtest (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#2622 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

My average on a Pro with new code, posts lowered, 10 sec ball save is 65-75 Mil with an occasional game in the 165 mil range. That said my game is also set to 5 balls, but on those games where I've scored high it's always been on the 3rd ball, then I start loosing focus and rapidly drain the 4th & 5th balls. Shit, might as well switch it back to 3 balls

Same here but with the LE.

#2880 5 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

Here is where mine are getting stuck.

I haven't had a problem but wondering if you added more pitch to the play field maybe it wouldn't get stuck there?

1 month later
#4414 4 years ago

I can’t find an adjustment to keep spot up longer. It needs one. I end up having to work the ramps to get it going at the end of game.

1 month later
#5052 4 years ago

I thought the raven would pop out and taunt you? Would like to see more topper interaction via code updates.

1 month later
#5708 4 years ago

I guess we should wait for Black Friday and get a deal then before trying this topper. Too much hassle right now.

#5818 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Not sure why he makes statements like that, because I didn’t hear the interview.

He’s just doing the company line. No way should anyone at stern say anything about future plans publicly.

3 weeks later
#6220 4 years ago

It worked for ghostbusters. With the new code I can’t stop playing it. Before it got few plays.

1 week later
#6306 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Stern was sold out...had to resort to EBay...same price but added rax and shipping.

Are you sure that’s a good idea? I would think those in stock other than stern would have all the defects still present.

1 week later
#6374 4 years ago

Let us know what you find on the leaf switch tool needed.

#6379 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Here are leaf switch adjusting tools:https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/77-SWK
You can also use needle nose pliers but the tool works better.

Wow someone please post a video of how this tool works. I have no clue.

1 week later
#6538 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Hmmm...look what was waiting for me when I got home from work...I am almost afraid to install it given the horror stories...time to get busy.[quoted image]

Let us know. By now the recalls might be over which means that each new unit sold might have to be case by case fixes. Still not sure if I should wait more before getting it.

3 weeks later
#6808 4 years ago

Any deals found on the topper for Black Friday?

4 weeks later
#6921 4 years ago

No clue yet but if they do one more update like they did with ghostbusters they would move a lot of inventory left over.

#6927 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

How do you know there is inventory?

Just check eBay, automated and game room guys for starters. Game room guys even showed 4 premiums left on one of their multiple listings of Munsters.

1 month later
#7215 4 years ago
Quoted from Localspeedshop:

Oh and I need a topper if anyone has one for sale
Thank you to the crew in advance

Just keep adding the topper to cart and try to check out via the stern store. When they finally work out the problems it should show up there.

3 weeks later
#7344 4 years ago

Anyone know if stern is done making any more toppers f/s on their site or if they are still in fix mode?

#7352 4 years ago

Just tried and no luck.

E7FD9358-DD8F-460E-B725-28792B896967 (resized).jpegE7FD9358-DD8F-460E-B725-28792B896967 (resized).jpeg
#7355 4 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

Like most items from stern. It's easier to get it from a distributor. I had to get my topper from zack at flipnout. I would check around with them.

In other cases that’s true but with the real possibility of having to sent this back over and over for repair it makes sense to deal with Stern directly.

2 weeks later
#7415 4 years ago

Lots of working from home might turn into new code updates sooner.

2 weeks later
#7555 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Can anybody give me an opinion on the Stern Munsters topper?
Is it worth the price? Is it reliable?
It certainly looks cool.
Also is Stern still shipping accessories?
Thanks!

Still out of stock from Stern. I don’t know of a distributor has any either.

1 month later
#8161 3 years ago

That’s going to be a nightmare if a node board fails. They can say topper didn’t cause it. We’ll sell you a new one.

2 weeks later
#8428 3 years ago
Quoted from Mutt:

I've never purchased Cliffys but guys around here always say to get them & I have a brand new Munsters Prem at home so I might as well look into them. I can see he has some Munsters stuff on his WIP page but where can I purchase them?

You have to send him an email and he sends you a PayPal invoice when getting stuff:

[email protected]

3 weeks later
#8589 3 years ago

Adding more clips can be done by other developers as it’s not technically challenging. I still think as more great code is being added to newer titles it can be reused to fit Munsters. That’s a good selling point. If it can be done faster they won’t tie up their resources.

3 months later
#9071 3 years ago
#9077 3 years ago

I saw pinball life had the topper and inquired. 1 left at the original price so I ordered it and it’s on the way. Now they updated it to the new price. Stern must have raised it.

2 months later
#9527 3 years ago

Yes, my Munsters was swapped and my dealer shipped back the old one. He was told Stern takes everything off it and reuses the parts.

1 week later
#9575 3 years ago

Another “boosted” increase in posts results in a no new code letdown.

1 month later
1 week later
#9792 3 years ago

The long delayed ghostbusters update was even more of a long shot and it happened. It wasn’t even the newest format being a dmd style. At least musters can repurpose code from what they do today.

#9795 3 years ago

Does that get installed underneath the existing plastic?

2 months later
#9936 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I do miss the simplicity of this game every now and then. If you have room for a big collection, keep it!

Correct. Any time I have a person who never plays pinball over they like it the best.

2 months later
#10141 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

they were going to ship the rest in early 2022. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have none at all.

Another new date for working in a code update……. Wishful thinking

3 months later
#10414 2 years ago

They did it with Ghostbusters when nobody thought they would. This should be easy enough with all the new code they’ve been doing with spike 2.

6 months later
#11323 1 year ago
Quoted from psexton:

Trying to catch up on the progress on The Munsters. Did the latest few codes changes bring the code to the level most would enjoy now or are the rules still mostly the same and seen by some as simple and repetitive?

Go to page 221

7 months later
#11604 1 year ago

You only have the update for the Pro correct?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=jimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.