Topic Stats

• 6,294 posts
  • 363 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by lasermel
  • Topic is favorited by 130 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,174 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2220 (resized).JPG
6E3D5933-8D41-4090-B7E9-865725D21C7B (resized).jpeg
662B1263-3CBD-4C05-A580-0DD1A1AF0EEB (resized).jpeg
F0D51323-DF9F-497C-AD61-0E3F55F23740 (resized).jpeg
709C951D-4C7C-44C6-9502-7265F1617B48 (resized).jpeg
20191016_152015 (resized).jpg
B6526E42-FB10-4FB2-AB14-6AA712F3A68C (resized).jpeg
20191015_191515 (resized).jpg
1570992046205755816283835372478 (resized).jpg
M - Topper - LED Cover (resized).JPG
IMG_2140 (resized).JPG
IMG_2141 (resized).JPG
IMG_2143 (resized).JPG
IMG_5317 (resized).jpg
IMG_5389 (resized).jpg
IMG_5384 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 9 months ago

Pro for me. I had a pre-order for MBRLE but changed my mind as I didn't want to wait till March or maybe longer. Who has art blades and which Stern shaker motor is for Munsters? I should have my game in 2 weeks. The Pro is a good choice and I'll be saving some money to apply to the Cactus Canyon remake I'd like to get.

I'm curious as to how the sound on the Pro will be in comparison to the Premium and LE. Anyone have a clue? I'll be ok with the Pro if there is some low end to be had. I know there is an audio out option but am hoping I won't have to add anything to the sound system.

2 weeks later
#528 8 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Huh... wonder why its not coded yet...

Yep, sounds simple and should have been in the latest update. Is the light already installed there?

1 week later
#738 8 months ago

I found the two screws in the back area of the cabinet and the other item on the floor underneath it. There was nothing there before I put the game in that area. I remember seeing a post somewhere showing those same two screws that were also found in a cabinet. I heard something rattling and falling while taking the game out of the box. Anyone know if they are needed or not? The bigger item has two arrows and R & L on it. I'm thinking they were temporary holders for something (I hope).

I received my Pro a few hours ago and here are some early thoughts. The game was delivered into my backyard and to the side door. I gave up some dough to have the two guys slide the boxed game down the basement steps and I took it from there. I assembled it by myself except for putting on the back legs. I didn't know that they moved the on and off switch to the bottom, right, side of the back box (lol). I would have never looked there for a switch. I had to watch a few YouTube videos hoping one would show somebody turning the game on. Before I go on about the GI lighting, I want to say that I have Uveitis. At this stage, my eyes are still sensitive to light and I told my wife that I won't be driving to places where street lights are not bright so it's a rock and a hard one. I hope to have surgery soon to do what almost a year of body changing medicine didn't do. I find the playfield to be very, dark. If it wasn't for hearing others mention the darkness, I would just say it's me. The middle of the playfield is like a dark alley and you can't see much of what's on the backboard or get a good look at the tiny Dragula car. I don't want to spend the money on Stadium Lighting but I'll have to do something. Before you ask, I had three lights on a few feet from the game. I'm also finding the back box lighting and the inserts to be too bright. In that case, it's probably me as my wife thought they looked fine to her. For folks like me, it would have been nice to have an option to adjust light levels. CGC has that option in their remakes.

I found the audio adjustments to be a bit confusing also. I wanted to boost the low end but the wording is not clear and I never heard a difference except for the volume setting. If someone has had success with that please let me know what you did. I am downloading the latest update as I type this. I tried to get it done in time for Midnight Madness but didn't make it in time. I've noticed that this game has that glass off sound. The hard sounds that you hear that are somewhat masked with the glass off seemed louder with Munsters. Anybody experience that? At this point, I have good vibes with the gameplay but like others, I too hope the code will receive another visit.

20190215_181254 (resized).jpg20190215_181515_Burst01 (resized).jpg

Edit: Sometimes I wish this game wasn't so fast. I like to take in the videos and animation. I found the adjustment for the lights and toned down the back box and inserts. I'm going to get a few spots for this game. no question.

#740 8 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The small ones look like the ones that go in the coin door ejectors. Can't tell on the larger one looks like a cotter pin type fastener.

Thanks, I am waiting for a delivery from you (lol).

#742 8 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You should be able to adjust the back box lighting and maybe even the intensity of the playfield lighting too but im not sure. Turn the back box lighting down to 10% during gameplay though and that will eliminate the glare from the back box on the glass while you are playing. You can also adjust the brightness of the back box while its in attract mode as well. Hope this helps, congrats on your new game.

Thanks, after going through the menus I found it and am relieved.

#746 8 months ago

My game is on and I'm sitting near it playing Resident Evil. I keep hearing sounds coming from the Munsters. I heard them last night also but dismissed them. I'm now wondering what that is. I have to go out for a bit but when I get back I will raise the playfield to see what the problem is. It's a hard sound like something was dropped inside the cabinet and it's random.

On another note, some things that you buy you can take it back if not satisfied. I've never heard that concerning a NIB pinball game. Is that not possible and if not why? Just wondering.

#748 8 months ago
Quoted from mpnox:

Spot poping up in attract mode?

With the new update, that could be possible. I'm going to let Stern know (if they don't already) about it. Like I said in a previous post this game almost sounds like you are playing with the glass off. I hope the sound goes away over time or can be remedied.

#753 8 months ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

You're lucky to get one through them...

I think I know what you mean.

#754 8 months ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

Sounds like you are having some buyers remorse on this one Jbug.

I'm good, my main complaint at this time is how dark the game is. I'm going to see how many two-headed spots I can add to the middle of the playfield and backboard area. And yes it was ole spotty making that sound. He said he is hungry for his big can of food and no one is paying attention to him cause there is no light under the stairs yet. It's Dwight's fault.

#855 8 months ago

Anyone interested in the lighted clock and the magnet protector from The Mod Couple? I'm selling both (unused and together) for $37 shipped. A $15 savings. First come first served and Pay Pal. Please PM me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside