IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hammerhead1550.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9867 2 years ago

Does anyone know of a place that has any Munsters LE or premium's NIB for sale? I'm late to the game but would like it to be my first NIB game. Thanks.

#9871 2 years ago

Thank You

1 week later
#9896 2 years ago

I took the plunge and ordered a color premium from the next run, they said they will be delivered around September, hopefully it will be August like was posted earlier. The only thing I don't like about the premium pins Stern is making these days, is they don't come with side armor like they use to. I need to look back in this thread and see who was making the custom side armor that looks so good.

2 months later
#10009 2 years ago
Quoted from cartman5579:

Is the run on these done, meaning what’s out there is out there? Or will there be another run? I’d like to pick up a Premium NIB, no rush at all, but I can’t find anyone taking orders at all so I’m assuming it’s done being produced?

I was in the same boat so I started calling around, and JJ at game exchange of Colorado had a few left, so I ordered one. They weren't listed on his website, so you have to call. This was back in May so hopefully they will still have some if you call. The only bad thing is he said production was pushed Back till September. On a side note, I can't understand why Stern is only doing 1 more run when they can obviously sell more because everyone is sold out. Unless the licence has run out, you would think they would keep producing as many as they can sell. Maybe they will bring it back when the new movie comes out.

2 weeks later
#10030 2 years ago

Anyone have any news when Stern plans to ship the last run of Munsters? I have one on order, but hear it keeps getting delayed.

#10032 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

There going on line August 23 my distributor told me I can’t wait to get it with 800$ worth of mods it’s going to be great

Thanks for the info! I can't wait to get mine either, I started buying mods for mine too! You have any suggestions on which plastic protectors to buy, and where? Id like to find an entire set of the floursent green ones.

#10038 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Look at mezel mods n pinball life just type in Munster pinball mods and it will have all kind of sights. I’ve got to get my pin stadium lights order for it I’ve played one that had them n it’s fantastic I boys set for my guardians of galaxy n love them man it can’t get here quick enough I’ve been waiting sense March 1

I ordered mine on May 7th, and have been counting the days ever since!

#10054 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Look at mezel mods n pinball life just type in Munster pinball mods and it will have all kind of sights. I’ve got to get my pin stadium lights order for it I’ve played one that had them n it’s fantastic I boys set for my guardians of galaxy n love them man it can’t get here quick enough I’ve been waiting sense March 1

Thanks! There are a lot of mods for this machine, I'm going to go crazy when it finally arrives!

#10055 2 years ago

Does anyone know who sells the smaller pinballs used in the lower playfield? I'm just curious, I like to replace the balls in my machines on a regular basis, and haven't seen them sold anywhere.

#10057 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

eBay
Roller bearings carbon steel

Thanks, but I still didn't see them, only sealed bearings.

#10060 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

ebay.com link: itm
Here is an example verify the correct size
ebay.com link: itm

Ok, Thanks for the links!

#10061 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Hey I got mine from marcos they are 5/8 diameter for the correct sizing.
Cheers!

Thank you! I was wondering what the correct size was, because i know they are smaller than a regular pinball.

1 week later
#10063 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Alright got word from a friend who talked to his distributor he’s receive in 10 Munster premium this coming week so looks like they went back on line earlier than October 23 so I’m hoping my distributor is getting some to I’m pumped

I sure hope so, I talked to my distributor last week, and he told me Stern was backlogged and he didn't know when he was going to get any.

This is great news though, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

#10070 2 years ago
Quoted from Thompson69:

Got word yesterday that mine has shipped.

Great news! I hope mine ships soon!

#10075 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

All of you happy new buyers, you will enjoy your Munsters. But just remember the code you get may be all of the code you will ever get so live with what you knowingly bought. You get no privilege to cry about the code.
You bought a fantastic pinball machine.

I'm not a good enough player to worry, or complain about code, I played the Munsters at Replay FX when it first came out, and I loved it. I'm a big fan of the original show, and when I come home from work, I like a pin I can just have fun playing and not worry about a deep ruleset. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but that's why I like the old Sega/Data East pins, I have Godzilla and Lost in Space, and I love playing them, so the Munsters will fit right in!

#10093 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Oh yeah my distributor called this morning 8-17-21 my Munsters premium is ready I’m sending the money n should get it by Monday hopefully I am pumped so they are in production hopefully everyone else will be getting there’s to now to put down 500$ on ELVIRA FOR 2022

I hope my distributor calls me this week and tells me mine came in! Now like you, I need to start saving so I can get an Elvira for the 2022 run!

#10099 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Any Munsters at any distributors available for this run?

I got on the phone and started calling around, and Game Exchange of Colorado had a few, but they weren't listed on the website, JJ was very nice to talk to and deal with, give them a call, they may still have one.

#10116 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Hi... Do you know if anyone is selling these protective blocks? I don't have a 3D printer and would like to install one...

I've been thinking about getting a 3d printer for that very reason.

#10128 2 years ago

Anybody get their machine yet?

#10130 2 years ago
Quoted from Thompson69:

Premium color just arrived
[quoted image]

Congrats, just in time for the weekend! I'm still waiting on a shipping notice for mine. I can't wait to get it!

#10132 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I was excited n then I got email from FedEx package will be delivered Monday instead of today Friday I was like really damn

That sucks, but at least you know it's on its way, I still don't know when mine will ship.

#10138 2 years ago

Well I just talked to my distributor and Stern shorted his order and he only got 3 machines in, and I was 4th on the list, so I missed it by one, he said Stern told them they were going to ship the rest in early 2022. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have none at all.

#10140 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

All right got my Munsters premium in today n holy Jesus it’s beautiful I played a couple of games n I’m loving it the two I’ve ever played both had lights out n bottom play field u couldn’t hardly see through the glass n both were LE n are not being taken care of but wow now that I’ve seen it fully clean n clear everything working all I can say is wow I’m fixing to put 600$ of mods n order my shaker n pin stadium lights she should be rocking

Congrats! I wish I got mine.

#10155 2 years ago

Anybody know of a distributor that has a Munsters in stock? My distributor got shorted and I'd like to get one before Stern does their price increase. Message me if you know of anyone who got some extra ones in. Thanks

#10158 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I really liked the lower playfield until I played one today and the ball was being affected by the acrylic plastic window that covers the lower playfield. The edges get warped or something.

When Munsters first came out, cointaker had a black and white, and a color premium at Replay fx, and the color one did the same thing and it was brand new, so I don't think the window warps, I just think it has to be leveled some how (maybe someone who has one can chime in). You can also disable the lower play field if you don't like it.

1 week later
#10185 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I have had a ton of requests over the last few months for 3D/Lenticular Munsters cards.... I just finished those up and they are available in my Pinside store if anyone is interested-
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/05364-the-munsters-lenticular-3d-apron-cards
Simulated 3D Effect (really difficult to show on camera, looks really cool in person)-
[quoted image]

These are cool, you say on your site that they can be printed on a clear background so they can be lighted, do you have any pictures or video of these?

#10202 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I keep all my designs in one thread....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lenticular-apron-cards
In that thread there is a set of Walking Dead done with the clear backlit with EL Paper- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lenticular-apron-cards/page/4#post-6321038
Hopefully that helps a bit.... Any other questions, just let me know.
Thanks, Tim

Thank you! Those look great!

#10211 2 years ago

I wish I got my munsters. Stern shorted my distributor and said they will run it again sometime next year to fill the back orders. Of course that will be after the price increase. I sure hope Stern keeps their word and does fill the orders they shorted or I'm going to be pissed.

#10220 2 years ago

Game Exchange of Colorado has Munsters premium listed back on their site for ordering. I don't know if some people got tired of waiting and canceled their pre-order and bought a Godzilla, but this might be your chance if you want one.

2 weeks later
#10261 2 years ago
Quoted from MachineGunGuy:

Got my new color Premium and after replacing the VUK in Grandpa's Laboratory under warranty I have now begun adding Mods. I have put on Grandpa's Electric Chair, google eye and spider flipper bats from the Mod Couple and the Dragula Light, Sewer Pipe, Doggie Din Din and Stair Case Railing. I am undecided on whether to go with the Mod Couple's Spark Generator Flasher or the Mezel Mod's Tesla Coil Replacement. Does anyone have a strong opinion on one verus the other? Obviously the Mod couple Spark Generator is cheaper and an easier install, but the Mezel Mod Tesla Coil looks pretty nice. Also any other Mod's I should consider?

I'm still waiting for my Munsters to come in, but when I get it, I like the Mezel Mod Tesla Coils, I think they look better.

#10278 2 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

One of the five Drag-U-La cars built by Barris Kustoms will be up for auction in January 2022.
https://silodrome.com/drag-u-la-from-the-munsters/
https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0122-487702/1964-dragula-munsters-coffin-dragster/
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Now that would be cool to own!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10281 2 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

How about how you have to straddle the diff to drive this beast?
Crazy!

That's how they were back in the day, your also straddling the transmission too!

#10285 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

50 years ago at our local drag strip a local guy was in a slingshot dragster and the differential blew up and killed him.
My apologies: In this day of the internet, I found the drag racer but he did not die from a differential blowing up as I had always heard. A wind gust blew him off the track.
http://motorsportmemorial.org/focus.php?db=ct&n=10467

Does anyone know of a distributor that may have a Munsters color premium in stock? If so please DM me. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#10294 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looks like Rob Zombie will be destroying another beloved franchise. He managed to do something no one else could and kill Micheal Myers to the point he needed a reboot and now he looks set to run Munsters into the ground.
New character designs look truly awful and what the hell was he thinking putting his wife in the role of Lily? The irony of Lily and Morticia is they are supposed to be macabre versions of a smoking hot house wife [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That picture of grandpa looks like he is wearing curlers in his hair.

2 months later
#10498 2 years ago

With this new code update, I wish I had got my Munsters, but Stern shorted my distributor and then took the game out of production. Maybe with the release of the new movie they will make another run. Anyway congratulations to all you guys who are enjoying the new code, it's a very Merry Christmas indeed!

#10515 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Yea I did notice that to n I’ve heard a lot of new call outs n more to the lights to I’m enjoying it so far just thankful for the update lol

Man I remember that if I’m not mistaken I got mine the week before n u said you’re was being shipped n bam they cut it short that sucks. Classic game room here in Georgia had one for sale. A premium color u could call n check if u still want one

I tried Classic game room about 2 months ago, and he didn't have any, I'll call him after Christmas and see if he still has one. Thanks.

#10517 2 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 weeks later
#10713 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Would be nice to see another run on toppers....

And another run of machines.

1 week later
#10779 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

weird, someone I was just talking to about pinball showed me the stern site and on Star wars and Munsters it showed "coming awaiting licencing approval". Maybe I am totally wrong.... and he has some weird old page up or something.
EDIT: I think I see where he thought the game was being re-released. Under stern IC the kit is under review. not the game. My bad.

I hope your right about them trying to renew the license, and rerun Munsters. With the new Munsters movie coming out, I think it would be a smart move, there is already a demand for the pin, which I think will only increase if the new movie is a hit. I think it would be a win win for Stern. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

#10835 2 years ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

I so want to buy a Munsters now with the code updates. But it looks like everyone else does too...

I'm with you, that's why I'm thinking with all the code updates all of a sudden, and the new movie coming out maybe they will renew the license and do another another run. I have my fingers crossed.

2 weeks later
#10976 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I’ve been studying the side armor rails from pro n premium. The premium having one big hole n pro with one round hole. I’m over a few hundred pieces of equipment at work range ing from tractor trailers to bulldozers n I have to do a lot of fabrication.
I thought why couldn’t I enlarge circle like the premium rail has on the pro n bam I would have them. So I’m ordering a set n will let everyone know how it turns out

I thought the same thing about enlarging the hole, let us know how it goes, and how you did it.

1 week later
#10994 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Joined the club today. Pretty stock game.
Searching for side armor with the spider webs. Can’t seem to find any instock anywhere. [quoted image]

I've been searching for them too, but no one has them, I even called the Pinball Refinary to see if they had any of the custom ones they ran a while back, and still no luck. Pinball life has a pair that will fit, but they don't have the spider webs.

#10996 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

If I find some I will shoot you a message.

Sounds good, Thank you!

#11014 2 years ago
Quoted from francky93:

I join the club ! And already install some mods[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the club! Your machine looks nice!

#11030 2 years ago
Quoted from oldpins:

Thanks , I will have a play around with the file.

Quoted from mbwalker:

I downloaded the files and noticed they were solid, so I went into TinkerCad and hollowed one out (reversed it for the example below). I'm out of translucent filament, so was just fooling around for now.
Some red translucent would be neat!
[quoted image]

If you guys make an improved version, would you mind sharing the files. I think this looks great instead of the factory ones from Stern.

1 week later
#11081 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Very nice! I've made 3D mods for myself and friends and one thing I try to do is make the mods easy to install (i.e. slip on). So kudos to you for being able to slip over the existing flashers!
Not long ago, I 3D printed a raptor for my JP Pro that hides the original flat plastic raptor. I printed a fence that the raptor was 'breaking thru'. I didn't actually print the raptor itself, I bought that for a few bucks at a hobby store and made a mounting hole in the fence that his tail slipped thru and hot glued it in place. A few small holes at the base for mounting the fake plants (hides the original raptor flat plastic) and some hobby wire from Walmart for the 'busted fence' part...and done. Slips right over the original plastic.
In case you've missed it - there's a rather active 3D printing thread here on Pinside.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great!

#11082 2 years ago
Quoted from oldpins:

That is very well done. Innovative ! I will check out the 3D printing threads.
I have submitted the print on the Thingiverse site, the link is below.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5322682

Thanks for sharing the file, it looks great! I love the way you made it so it slips over the original hardware. I need to learn how to create stuff like this so I can try my hand at some mods for my games.

1 month later
#11168 1 year ago
Quoted from Svente69:

Nice Alternative Translite……

Now that is cool!

#11191 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Thunderbird me n u have been on the same page with this one. Absolutely one of the most beautiful n smooth shooters of all time n with the 3 new code updates nobody has a reason to complain in my opinion. People talk about the game didn’t sale good bull shit There we’re a lot of people that didn’t get there game the last production one cause Stern cut their distributors way short. Everywhere u look people are wanting to buy one mine is never going anywhere n u are correct top 10 easily.

I agree 100%, and I was one of the people who didn't get one because Stern shorted my distributor. They would still be selling good if Stern would put them back into production, especially with the new movie coming out.

1 month later
#11285 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Thanks, I tried that search on Ebay and it returns dozens of results. What is the exact size that I would need for the Munsters lower playfield?
Gord

Somewhere in this thread someone posted the size, and I think someone posted a link to a vendor that sold them. I think it was Marco.

1 month later
#11334 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Metal:

I made those, and I believe I still have some left
Dino[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent

2 months later
#11411 1 year ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Agree. I couldn’t take the first 5 minutes and I had to turn it off. Terrible!

I'm sad to hear this, I was hoping it was going to be good, and give Stern a good reason to rerun the pin.

#11413 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Did you ever get yours. I know when mine came in on the last run I believe u said yours was going to be shipped or something n then u didn’t get it. I know from alot of distributors said they shorten all there orders which was bull crap. Alot of people didn’t get there’s.

No I didn't get mine, Stern shorted my distributor too, so I got screwed. Every place I called said the same thing. I know they could sell a bunch if they did another run, but who knows with Stern. The only consolation is my distributor felt bad, and sold me an extra Iron Maiden that came in. Iron Maiden is great, but I wanted a Munsters.

#11415 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

No doubt they could sell way more I have people all the time asking we’re can I buy one lol. I love mine it’s not going anywhere I hope one day u can get one.

Thanks man, I'll get one eventually.

3 weeks later
#11432 1 year ago

I'm just curious, am I the only one that thinks it would be cool if Stern made an Addams Family pin based on the original TV show? I think it would be cool having it and a Munsters pin side by side!

2 months later
#11544 1 year ago
Quoted from Drumz67:

Got my Munsters about a month ago and just finished this DIY topper. 1:18 scale Koach and Dragula along with data plates for each vehicle. Green Leds tied to GI and white leds tied to Dragula flasher which sort of simulates a lightning effect.
[quoted image]

That looks great! Where did you get the data plates?

#11550 1 year ago
Quoted from Drumz67:

Etsy. Just a random search result when looking up info on the vehicles. Got lucky
https://www.etsy.com/listing/263085696/custom-munsters-drag-u-la-serial-data

Thanks for the link, they have some cool stuff on that site.

2 weeks later
#11567 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I will certainly add attract mode videos. Sometimes code has a fair amount of unused callouts that can be used. Sounds like older code, before the last big update, had more Paul Lynde callouts. If I had that code, I could export those callouts to use in the new code.

I'm sure someone here has a copy of the older code that they could give you so you could try exporting the code.

2 weeks later
#11589 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

That’s great man This got me pumped up I haven’t been able to to play my premium for 2 n half months because of taking radiation treatments but now I’m off theme I’m starting to get my spunk back. I’m going to go play by crackey lol.

Glad your feeling better, now go play your Munsters and have some fun, you deserve it!

1 month later
#11614 1 year ago
Quoted from Cento:

Munsters 3D Led Lighted Topper. Not game interactive but it looks pretty good.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great! Did you make it?

4 months later
#11687 8 months ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

The 1960's Addams Family television series has very campy horror humor much like the Munsters. I truly wish that TAF was themed after the old television series instead of the 1991 movie.
Gord

I would love to see someone make an Addams Family pin based on the original series, I think it would go great sitting next to Munsters. BTW, I like both series, I give Munsters the edge, but I like both series.

4 months later
#11768 3 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Probably not but they should. There was alot of people that had waited for nearly a year and then they started shipping and bam 2weeks later they cut distributor’s orders and people were pissed cause they didn’t get there’s my premium got to me the week before they quit it’s a great pin.

I was one of those guys who didn't get one because they shorted my distributor. I think if Stern did do another run, they wouldn't have any problem selling them.

4 weeks later
#11789 71 days ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

My cliffy finally shredded just like the original 2 scoop protectors from Stern. I had to take it out and re-bend it to shape nearly every 1000 plays. I usually knew when I started getting a lot of scoop rejects it was time to rebend it but this time the metal actually sheered on the left lip that goes into the scoop area and it had to be replaced. I know Cliff is pretty backed up so I started looking for a different option and came across the ninjacamp mods thread where they did all that work on the rush scoops. I remembered a long while back someone in that thread had asked if they made a munsters one so I asked again and received a pm from on of the ninjacamp folks saying it was never finished. I offered to be a tester.
They sent me a few different color options as I was having trouble picking. All of the color options work actually quite well. My favorites ended up being the black and purple but the green color is on the pro playfield in several areas and the red matches the red trim color around the scoop.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Install is pretty easy. Just push it through then secure with 2 screws under the playfield that help hold in the sides and the 2 existing screws in the back where the original protector was secured. I really like that it covers the entire playfield depth and not just a tiny lip near the top like the cliffy. I've put a good number of games on it since installing and I'm quite confident this is rejecting a lot less than the stock scoop protector or the cliffy. Now we'll see how well it holds up in the long term. Here's a pic fully installed and back together.
[quoted image]
I don't know if Ninjacamp plans on selling these for munsters but I did send them a few small tweaks that would be good to help make the install easier and also cover all of the artwork. I don't think the scoop on my machine is perfectly square when it comes to the artwork.

Those all look great! Hopefully they will start producing them. I agree it's nice they go the entire depth of the playfield to protect everything.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 79.00
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hammerhead1550.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=hammerhead1550 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.