IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamesbyapk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3179 5 years ago

How do I tell how many games are played on the premium?

6 months later
#6411 4 years ago

Is it just me, but it seems like the way the game is designed, it sets you up for failure? Slingshot hits drain down the sides 80% of the time and targets shoot it right back down the center. I love the game but get frustrated from time to time. I will have a good ball, and the next 2 drain without barely hitting it. Just wondering! Maybe mine’s set up wrong or I’m a shitty player.

#6416 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Talk about a ball trap. Behind Herman's right elbow.
I already know what I will need to do to keep this from happening again. I just want to tear into the pin, at the moment. It is another project to work on. I'll need to remove the left ramp to make the fix. i'll share it with everybody when I get there in a few days.[quoted image]

#6417 4 years ago

Stern has a fix for this already. Wire frame

#6418 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Talk about a ball trap. Behind Herman's right elbow.
I already know what I will need to do to keep this from happening again. I just want to tear into the pin, at the moment. It is another project to work on. I'll need to remove the left ramp to make the fix. i'll share it with everybody when I get there in a few days.[quoted image]

Stern already has a fix for this! I have a wire diverted that they sent me.

#6421 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Can you post a picture?
Is there a part number?
Thanks.

Sorry don’t know the part number.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6432 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I don’t know what we are supposed to be seeing in this pic. But whatever it is I am not seeing it.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6436 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

OK. I see what you are talking about. It looks this is supposed to keep the ball from getting trapped on Herman’s right arm. Is that correct?
How do we get one of those since you don’t have a part number?
Thanks.

Just send an email to chaz at Stern and he will send you one out.

#6441 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Yours looks like you have to drill a couple of holes in the play field. Since I have not had a problem with a ball getting trapped on Herman's forearm I think I'll pass on this until it happens. And then I think I will attach some sort of blocker on the the side of the ramp with some double-backed tape.
[quoted image]
My trap problem is different. The ball was trapped on the the backside of Herman at his elbow. I already know how I am going to fix this. It will be 2-3 days before I can get time to make the fix.
[quoted image]

No holes needed drilled. The back part that you can’t see goes underneath the left ramp and mounts to the screw on left side. Since I installed this I had no more balls going behind Herman.

#6463 4 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

How does one replace that? Through the top by removing the lower playfield shield or is it done from below?

The wire form just installs from the top! 5 minute fix.

5 months later
#7814 4 years ago

Just got Munster madness round 2 but grandpas lab doesn’t come into play! Is this correct? Thanks

3 weeks later
#8340 3 years ago
Quoted from oldpins:

I have had over 500 games to date on my Premium. I had previously 3D printed (Designed by' Cabal' - Thank you !) the post support to prevent the wire form near Herman from bending. Playing a few games this morning and a ball has hit and broken the tip off the plastic as shown. My concern is that a ball could now hit the back of IR PCB on the left ramp with the possibility of breaking it or worse. To help in protecting the small IR PCB, I have designed a 3D printed cover which slips over the top of the PCB and is a very simple install. Cosmetically it improves the look at the back of the PCB as well.
I could upload onto 'Thingiverse' if anyone wants the .stl file so they can 3D print.[quoted image][quoted image]

#8341 3 years ago

Contact stern they should send out replacement with a metal piece that goes underneath for free under warranty!

#8358 3 years ago

I also got one from tonyscoots! Thanks!!

#8392 3 years ago

Anyone come up with a fix for the ball getting stuck here?

B6D70DBB-E040-4BD3-9A91-C7A613C379CF (resized).jpegB6D70DBB-E040-4BD3-9A91-C7A613C379CF (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#8848 3 years ago

Or buy both

8446C3AA-647D-46D0-8A24-CF85ACDAE253 (resized).jpeg8446C3AA-647D-46D0-8A24-CF85ACDAE253 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#8877 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I wanted to post a pics that someone sent me of their Munsters B&W premium. They did the 5.25" speaker / speaker light upgrade on it and was debating on what color speaker surrounds to get to match the game. What seemed like the best fit was either nothing...that's always an option and looks fine, the white surrounds or the silver mirror surrounds.
He ended up and bought both the white and silver mirror surrounds. Then I thought about what the BACK of the silver mirror surrounds look like. The back of them are a grey color. I suggested that he give them a try flipped backwards and he seemed to like that best.
The silver mirror matches the T molding well, but is a bit dark otherwise (when not backlit). The white looked good, but maybe a bit to bright and bold. The back of the silver mirror seems to strike a nice balance between being dark (like the silver mirror) or bright (like the white) and the good news is if you prefer the silver mirror over the grey backing.....you can always just flip them. It's like having 2 nice color selections in one surround set. The color of the silver mirror backing also matches the speaker cones of the Kenwood KCF-1366s speakers very well.
Anyway...here is the picture. On the left side is the silver mirror facing out and on the right side is the BACK of the silver mirror facing out.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)
[quoted image]

What is a good 5 1/4 speaker to replace my 4” is there a benefit to go with 3-way?
Do you have the silver mirror surround?

#8902 3 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I’ve said it before but it’s worth repeating. It’s worth the money and worth the inevitable repairs you will need to do as the out of box failure rate of these is ridiculously high. But we can help you get sorted.
The topper really adds to the game. The Raven is a total ball breaker and interacts with you frequently throughout your games mostly heckling. It really works well with the theme.
This is easily one of the best toppers ever in my book.
Played some Munsters tonight and drained my last ball with grandpas basement lit and ready for Munster Madness Level II!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooo close!
My wife played tonight and also made it to level 1 Munster Madness! Good night.
I also took a picture of my tables and their plays...
AFMR 235
Munsters 117
STNG 55
Stranger Things 33
MMRRE 30
[quoted image]

#8903 3 years ago

Shit, you need to play more!

2 weeks later
#8950 3 years ago

I just changed the stern white led bulb for spot to a red one and it gets pretty much the same effect.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamesbyapk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=gamesbyapk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.