IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1260 5 years ago

Woooohoooo! We are on our way home now!!

CC169812-14A7-43A5-A302-52F99B084853 (resized).jpegCC169812-14A7-43A5-A302-52F99B084853 (resized).jpeg
#1295 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

There is a setting for this, but I tried it and it didn't work. I imagine it will be fixed in an update...

snaroff EricHadley

I turned off spot in attract mode and mine stopped coming up when in attract mode. It’s the setting right after “disable spot” in the settings.

#1314 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Any LE owners having any excessive metallic rattling from their shaker motors and any ideas what needs to be done? Got virtually no responses yesterday.
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0f5fEtEvDFtx4

Mine is not that loud. I do get some glass rattle and some floor shake. But no metallic sound like yours has.

#1482 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Anyone put pinstadium lights in their machine yet? If so how do you like them in this machine? Just put them in my Deadpool and they are really cool.

mine are on the way! cant wait!!

1 month later
#3631 4 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

I got to play the Munster's at Allentown and it was a lot of fun. My question is, why do owners quickly put this game up for sale shortly after buying it? Did the novelty wear off, impulse buy, or is it just a boring game to play?

Playdium , I have an LE, and for me, im just not that into it. and sure, I would love to play it first before buying, but with some of the LE's if you aren't in early, you cant get one. So that's the risk I take. Normally you don't lose much, but with the market the way it is now, that is a risk I take.

FWIW, I am an LE buyer because I love to powdercoat my armor, and love HD glass. if I do that to a premium, then im really not out much more to just go LE in the first place.

I don't hate the game, its just not one that I see keeping long term. I kind of feel the same way about my Star Wars. just my .02

1 week later
#3974 4 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Like many, I bought the LE because it was the only version in color with the lower playfield. That's exactly how Stern positioned it.

We purchased EXACTY how positioned by Stern.
The shame is on Stern for positioning it and timing it as they did, knowing all along they would be taking advantage of the early buyers.
Shitty move Stern.

+1 … grrrrrrr….

Quoted from Blacksun:

Here's an idea Stern, Let your customers know the edition size and all options/tiers before they purchase a $9,000 machine from you only to find out 6 months later there are more options...
Or a disclaimer, so customers know something else might be in the channel, crisis averted..........
Thought after sleeping on this I would feel better but still pissed this AM for jumping sight unseen on a Munsters LE.
If I could get my BKSORLE deposit back without burning a bridge, I would. Won't happen again. Fool me once.....

+1 …. I am in a very similar boat...

also, I have never bashed stern and am not going to start now, just really disappointed in how I feel I am being treated by them.

1 week later
#4335 4 years ago

I posted this in the favorite youtube videos thread... Who-Dey asked me to post here as well...

enjoy pinheads!!

9 months later
#7405 4 years ago

sadly my munsters LE hasnt been played in almost 4 months... im not really sure why, its just not a fun game to me. its a beautiful pin, i love the artwork. i liked the tv series as a kid as well. i just dont enjoy playing the damn thing, and i cant figure out why. although i have to admit, it may just be the way mr. sullivan codes his games. i had a star wars LE that i eventually sold for the same reason. perhaps its just that im not a fan of the multiplier system, not sure.

but it is very nice to turn on and look at.

3 weeks later
#7570 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Wishful thinking.

that would be amazeballs.... come on dwight... please.... pretty please....

3 months later
#8804 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

... Would love to see some more work on Munsters ...

yes, please... pretty please!!

1 year later
#10440 2 years ago

you guys will need to let me know how the update is. i sold my LE quite a bit ago... hope its fab!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.