Topic Stats

• 5,487 posts
  • 336 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 minutes ago by dashv
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,089 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BC5920F5-C1AB-44A8-81ED-5B37B701040E (resized).jpeg
grandpa-munster-deluxe_the-munsters_gallery_5c4ddee603cfe (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_191445228 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_180758243 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190815_180846016 (resized).jpg
Pro Rule Card 2 (resized).jpg
Pro Rule Card 1 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 3 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 2 (resized).jpg
Prem-LE Rule Card 1 (resized).jpg
Custom Premium (resized).jpg
Custom Limited (resized).jpg
Cusom LE 2 (resized).jpg
Color Coinage Card (resized).jpg
Card 3 (resized).jpg
Card 4 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1260 5 months ago

Woooohoooo! We are on our way home now!!

CC169812-14A7-43A5-A302-52F99B084853 (resized).jpeg
#1295 5 months ago
Quoted from snaroff:

There is a setting for this, but I tried it and it didn't work. I imagine it will be fixed in an update...

snaroff wackybrakke

I turned off spot in attract mode and mine stopped coming up when in attract mode. It’s the setting right after “disable spot” in the settings.

#1314 5 months ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

Any LE owners having any excessive metallic rattling from their shaker motors and any ideas what needs to be done? Got virtually no responses yesterday.
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0f5fEtEvDFtx4

Mine is not that loud. I do get some glass rattle and some floor shake. But no metallic sound like yours has.

#1482 5 months ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Anyone put pinstadium lights in their machine yet? If so how do you like them in this machine? Just put them in my Deadpool and they are really cool.

mine are on the way! cant wait!!

1 month later
#3631 3 months ago
Quoted from Playdium:

I got to play the Munster's at Allentown and it was a lot of fun. My question is, why do owners quickly put this game up for sale shortly after buying it? Did the novelty wear off, impulse buy, or is it just a boring game to play?

playdium , I have an LE, and for me, im just not that into it. and sure, I would love to play it first before buying, but with some of the LE's if you aren't in early, you cant get one. So that's the risk I take. Normally you don't lose much, but with the market the way it is now, that is a risk I take.

FWIW, I am an LE buyer because I love to powdercoat my armor, and love HD glass. if I do that to a premium, then im really not out much more to just go LE in the first place.

I don't hate the game, its just not one that I see keeping long term. I kind of feel the same way about my Star Wars. just my .02

1 week later
#3974 3 months ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Like many, I bought the LE because it was the only version in color with the lower playfield. That's exactly how Stern positioned it.

We purchased EXACTY how positioned by Stern.
The shame is on Stern for positioning it and timing it as they did, knowing all along they would be taking advantage of the early buyers.
Shitty move Stern.

+1 … grrrrrrr….

Quoted from Blacksun:

Here's an idea Stern, Let your customers know the edition size and all options/tiers before they purchase a $9,000 machine from you only to find out 6 months later there are more options...
Or a disclaimer, so customers know something else might be in the channel, crisis averted..........
Thought after sleeping on this I would feel better but still pissed this AM for jumping sight unseen on a Munsters LE.
If I could get my BKSORLE deposit back without burning a bridge, I would. Won't happen again. Fool me once.....

+1 …. I am in a very similar boat...

also, I have never bashed stern and am not going to start now, just really disappointed in how I feel I am being treated by them.

1 week later
#4335 89 days ago

I posted this in the favorite youtube videos thread... who-dey asked me to post here as well...

enjoy pinheads!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
7,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 142.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Lermods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside