IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1721 5 years ago

What do you guys think, would this be a cool feature at game start for this game or perhaps a setting in the adjustments:

Beginner, Intermediate, Expert - change the order in which you play the levels.

Beginner = I, II, III - i.e. play levels as it is now; I, II, III

Intermediate = II, III, I - i.e. level II becomes I, Level 3 becomes II, and level 1 becomes I

Expert = III, II, III - i.e. level 3 becomes I, level 2 stays as II, and level 3 is III again.

This would definitely add some breadth and new ways to play the game to keep you coming back, no?

#1737 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

No.
The game should have a tonne more to it.
Recent games ...BM66, IMDN.......seriously good code.
Why this ( dream theme ) is so lacking is beyond me. To see , hear and read .96 might be close to the end is saddening at best. I can't even see the way they could add much to this really. They can't add a stack of mini modes like BM66 has for example.....So I can't see anything great in future / final code on this
Sadly I see this game slipping away whilst my $ stay in my pocket as I await the next title.

Well for one, it took BM66 2+ years to get where it’s at today so you gonna be waiting a long time before you’ll know where Munsters ends up. Two, IMDN was developed as Archer by the #1 player in pinball going into IMDN design. So it’s not that i disagree with you or think you’re wrong, in fact i agree whole heartily that there needs to be more to do. Way i see it though is there’s a few ways to look at it; either sit back and bitch, do nothing, or add constructive feedback to help development. These guys read the threads most the time, plus they have a much more developed team of players testing and tweaking rules as a game comes to fruition.

#1980 5 years ago

Is there any incentive to NOT timeout modes? I believe that completing modes scores more points for super and progresses Kitty; but it would be nice to see another layer. Perhaps shorten ball saver time tremendously for Munster madness, and then have each character completion leading up to MM could add 5-8 secs of ball save for each character completed?

#2084 5 years ago

So 3 levels to Munster madness which equates to a ladder style ruleset. I've been thinking about this and it would be kind of nifty if instead level 1 was called Munster Frenzy & level 2 was called Munster Chaos and at game start you can pick if you wanted to do the Munster frenzy (level 1) rules first or Munster chaos (level 2). Then after you do one, you play the other. After doing both, you then play the Munster Madness (level 3) rule set. Thoughts? Good idea? Bad idea? Go to hell SKB constructive criticism isn't allowed here?

2 weeks later
#2666 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Fuck no ball save and Fuck Dwight for making it factory setting

No ball save adds to the excitement and Adrenalin of this game. It’s a fast shooting, fast playing game. Want a ball save? Hell, throw some rubber bands around the outlanes too. Man up and have some fun reasons to keep pressing start and to feel satisfied for having a good game.

Munsters is really a cool freakin game. Looking forward to the next update, I hope they speed up the stop n go aspects of the code.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.