Couple of random thoughts after a few days:
- Haven’t decided yet whether I like the Jackpot cancelling thing. It’s clear now you need to use it to get a good score. I’m assuming the meter down the bottom keeps track of the jackpot level? I think it needs to be really obvious how much you’re accumulating in order to be rewarding. That jackpot shot (Dragula) is also really tough to make deliberately. Bounces in there more on random. Hey
- likewise haven’t decided if I like the zaps or not. May become irritating after a while.
- Dragula itself is a complete waist - I don’t really understand it and it’s actually just annoying.
- Eddie loops and Marilyn need something to progress to more than being just a few points. I think they need their own mode.
- love the lower pf the more I play it
- like the way the Lily target works in that you need to keep it “topped up” until qualified otherwise it starts going back down. Because of this clever use of the target, the mono-target is a non issue.
- spot, Herman, grampa and raven are all great modes.
- Ramps are fantastic - not too easy and really satisfying.
- Herman shot is tighter than It looks.