P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg
munsters_black (resized).jpg
Munsters (resized).jpg
Munsters Cover (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

277 posts in this topic match your search for posts by chuckwurt. You are on page 1 of 2.
#489 5 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

So a rules question:
If I start the last mode before Munster Madness, for example Spot mode, it gives me so little points playing the mode so I feel the most logical thing is to cradle the ball on one flipper and wait for the mode to time out. When it times out I can shoot the Grandpa scoop for Munster Madness multiball.
It kind of kills the last mode for me, or am I thinking about this all wrong?

If I know Dwight, the timer will stop after a few seconds and you have to hit something to start it back up. I believe scoring in Munster madness is affected by your mode success too.

#491 5 years ago

Try this and let me know if it does anything:

Lx1
Rx1
Lx2
Rx1
Lx3
Rx2

#495 5 years ago

Try Dwight’s initials:

XAQ

Lx24
Rx1
Lx1
Rx1
Lx17
Rx2

Okay I’m done. Sorry. Haha

#553 5 years ago

Yes. Need to be playing when it strikes midnight.

#555 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Mr Chuck, have you done a Munsters play video yet? I have been keeping an eye out as I enjoy your videos but sometimes your up later then I am so I may have missed it. Get over to Bones house and challenge him to a belly punch playoff!

Haha. I’d love to destroy Bone at his own game. No stream of Munsters from me yet. But I am chained to my desk until tax season is over.

#572 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Not at all... its the rules of the pinball except fot munster madness... there is a big problem concerning it...
I dont understand why you dont speak about the wizard mode. Why cant we begin the wizard mode as dwight said on his video ? Why its always marilyn first ? Why i need to target white targets again and again when marilyn is complete ?
Its completely bugged ?

Those rules posted before ARE the rules for Munster Madness. I’ve played the mode a few times already. It’s in there. Outside of some scoring bugs with the multipliers, it seems to work just like Dwight’s rulesheet says.

When you play all the modes, the scoop lights for Munster madness. It starts with a bunch of news headlines, then you’re off.

#574 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I normally add just spots out of preference but the whole pin is super dark not just the middle. And I was having a hard time finding a place they looked right and didn’t block shots on this one.
Pinstadium’s didn’t take away from the light show at all. It was a concern when I thought about putting them on but you can still see every thing perfect. And they flicker and turn on/off with what’s going on. I just turned them way Dow to about 25% to keep that creepy feeling but so I can see the playfield ha ha!

I don’t know Eric maybe I need to look at it again but I agree with the guy above. I’m confused with it as well. I always start with all yellow flashing shots for Marilyn. After completing those then it’s one flashing white shot at a time! It’s a caotic multiball so maybe I’m missing something but it didn’t seem to work out how it’s explained in the rules

Then I stand corrected. He’s making it seem like he cannot even start Munster madness. That’s where I assumed he was mistaken.

#576 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Damn you Eric I hold you in such high regard. I thought you were going to come back with an answer for me ha ha!!!!!

Hell no!! I’ve been to MM a few times but just hit flashing shit. Nothing obviously broken. The major bug I’ve heard about is the jackpot scoring there doesn’t reset properly.

Apparently (according to a thread on tilt) the playfield multiplier was being included in the base value of the next shot, so the second hurry-up was at 36X instead of just another 6X shot.

Which also leads me to believe MM is being misunderstood by some. If you were stuck in that state you mentioned, wouldn’t it be impossible to get to these hurry ups? Others seem to be advancing in the mode.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/374734556?t=05m47s

#585 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I'm guessing the washers they put with the leg bolts are maybe just a new thing for shipping from the factory. The bolts are always screwed into the cabinets.
Perhaps they were being put in too tight on the line. The washers maybe keep the line from applying too much torque when butting the bolts in the cabinets.
Just a guess...

I know that I scratch up my legs when putting the leg bolts in and out from the socket rubbing. These washers would eliminate that. But I also move games a lot. I doubt that’s very common. I like them either way.

#597 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Definitely not a fact as I am guessing but the first time I seen it was Deadpool. Smarter collectors then I would know for sure.[quoted image]

My GOT is like this too.

#621 5 years ago

I was confused on how Munster Madness worked, but got some good clarification from Dwight. On code .91:

Three Stages (Complete an area, Get Jackpots, Collect Hurry Ups)

Stage 1 - Goal is to complete one characters area. Do this by hitting one of the seven characters' shots. (the number of shots to collect that character depends on the character). Completing one character gets you to Stage 2.

Stage 2 - Jackpots. Timed mode where you try to collect as many jackpots as you can. Once the timer runs out, you move to Stage 3.

Stage 3 - Hurry ups. A moving hurry up (left ramp, then right orbit, then right ramp, then left orbit). Each one is on a timer. If you collect all of them, or one times out, you are back to Stage 1.

NOW, with .91 code, when you start Munster Madness it spots Marilyn for you right off the bat, so you start in Stage 2. Then if you survive in the mutliball long enough, you will get through stage 2 and 3.

Now you are back to stage one and you will need to complete another character to advance to stage two. Since Marilyn is already completed, you have to go after a different character. So hypothetically Munster madness has 7 different sets of stages that you can complete. I love the rules of this mode haha.

I hope that helps clarify the mode.

#677 5 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

So, basically Marilyn is already "started" for you then?

Yes. So you start MM in stage 2. See my post here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/13#post-4829972

#752 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Does anyone else have trouble knowing how many jackpots you have when the ball goes in dragula? I try to watch the number but sometimes it goes in there quick and just starts the animation. Plus, the number is so damn tiny. I hope an update makes it larger. I just read the super jackpot light flashes faster with the more jackpots you have, so I'll try to watch that next time but I feel like it won't help a lot unless it's really flashing fast.

The insert also blinks. The faster it blinks the more SJPs are in there. When in doubt pass and trap up to confirm how many you have.

#828 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm actually amazed w the amount of Pros out there already, this is really the only reported "issue" to date. Can't think of any other NIB ( from any manufacturer) that didn't have several bugs out of the gate...encouraging, for sure...

Game of thrones pro was pretty solid. Just needed a lubed up ram. That’s about it.

#985 5 years ago

You’re supposed to be able to play the lower PF and upper at the same time. How would you do that with the buttons ahead of the regular flipper buttons?

They are below as to follow the natural curve of you fingers. Try playing and have your indexes on the main buttons and middle fingers on the lower buttons. That may help.

#1159 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Thinking about buying a pro. Any good reviews about it ? Cant afford to buy a Le. Would like a Monster bash but the same problem.

It’s really fun. Very approachable and will only get better. Good sounds and callouts and a great shooter.

#1164 5 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Does Spot light-up on the pro?

Soon.

#1192 5 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Mine shows up tomorrow between 10 and 2...I will have to get my wife to sign for it and stick it in the garage until Sunday night...that's when I get back from 2019 LAX...going to be a great weekend...pinball and then more pinball...woo hoo!

Unboxing party?

#1221 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Played my LE a 20+ times today. LOVE it. twice now...on start of game I get a double ball feed.. as a 1st time pin owner... not sure it I need to do anything...???

There are two tiny circuit boards under the mech that all the balls sit in the drain. They are near the spot that has the solenoid that pushes the ball into the shooter lane.

There should be a small connector that goes into each circuit board. Unplug them and plug them back in and make sure they are snug.

#1266 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Anyone know if you can turn off spot in attract mode? My dogs bark every time he pops up cause it's just a random loud lonely clank in the house

Haha. I GUARANTEE my dogs would do the same.

#1356 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/377440048
From Logan's, go to the end of the stream.

Bug in the code. It will be gone with the new update.

#1383 5 years ago

Got to play the LE quite a bit this weekend and I love it. Layout is familiar but code makes it feel fresh. Lower playfield is as good as I hoped. Lots going on down there and very fun to advance deep into the mode and not easy to do.

Can’t wait to play the premium when it hits the streets.

#1449 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Shocked that people are finding this game difficult...closing outlanes and drilling new holes...wow.
When compared with other Stern titles, this is one of the more forgiving games I've owned in awhile (with default posts/settings).

For me. The difficulty comes in scoring big. That’s what keeps a nerd like me coming back. No quick way to points. Have to be methodical about it.

#1494 5 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Do you think the LE or premium is enough to sway my decision to still get one?

You tell us. Shouldn’t be hard to find one to play eventually.

#1499 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Is moving those posts permanent...?

No but drilling a new hole is. Haha

#1511 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Looks like holes are pre-drilled... just move the posts...

He added a third. Haha

#1517 5 years ago
Quoted from Lawnboy:

If anyone in the area wants to stop by and play this weekend shoot me a PM. Wife is gone until Saturday night

Around these parts we call that being on Spring Break. Congrats!

#1529 5 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Dont get it? Did someone F up?
[quoted image]

What’s the reade me say? Could be a bad file name.

#1534 5 years ago

The new code should be .96 when it’s released. Maybe they just uploaded the wrong one.

#1536 5 years ago
Quoted from drained:

I assumed they never had any code on the site so put up the current .91
How do you know its gonna be .96? Any insight to what's inside ? I am gonna plead to Dwight/Stern they add a final wizard mode after stage 3 of Munster Madness at the very least..
What I don't understand is why only 2 stages to the characters ? When there is a 3rd stage munster madness.

You sure the level 3 modes aren’t different? I haven’t been to that point yet.

One thing I will say is MM I and MM II are very different now.

#1541 5 years ago

Haha. Baxter is stocked!

#1646 5 years ago

Streaming Munsters LE from Pinstadium at 6 pm eastern. Come hang out to possibly win a set for your game! Have to be tuned in to win so come on out!

www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

#1675 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Can't wait to get them both going together ( not sure if it's already in the code, but quite sure it will be)

When you get to the first Munster madness you use them both at the same time. The second go around, the lower playfield doesn’t activate. Not sure if that’s a bug or intentional.

#1677 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I've been to the Madness 3 times...Might have missed it, as I swear there are several times that the machine is going into seizure mode, MM being one of them...I'll pay more attention next time ( If I can..)
Is the lower on a short timer during MM?

Well now I was playing beta code tonight so that may be the difference. It was active the entire MM level one.

#1685 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Played the LE today.
I still don’t understand how the Zap! Button works.

Make shots and it will start to flash. Hit it before it stops flashing. It builds up the zap meter that’s on the LCD. When the zap meter fills it will put a zap jackpot onto the playfield. Shoot to collect.

EDIT: clarifying the Zap rules:

All you have to do:
1. Hitting targets makes the button blink
2. Hit the button while blinking to charge your zap meter

Later if you have one or more zap charged up (this stuff is going on behind the scenes)
1. When you collect awards for almost any mode or multiball the game will subtract one of your charges and light a zap jackpot. It will light it where the jackpot you collected was.
2. The zap jackpot will stay lit until the end of the ball if not collected.
3. This part will happen automatically, passively. You don’t need to do anything except collect the zap jackpots.
4. Collecting 4 zap jackpots will lite ZAP SUPER JACKPOT if not already lit.

#1720 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I can't get the code to work? This is the first time this has happened with any pin? The pin just boots normally and won't read the thumb drive? Any ideas? Is the file supposed to be zipped? Normally i just download and put on to my drive ..then it installs fairly simply.

Have to unzip the file. Then make sure the only thing that’s on the thumb drive are the files. No folders no nothing.

#1722 5 years ago

Seems pretty cool on the surface.

#1735 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I can see him fine, and the flash effect now works everytime he comes up. If I could only hit him w more consistency!!!

My problem is surviving the hit. Backhands seems to work well with an more controllable feed.

#1756 5 years ago

Anyone tried to figure out secret mania? I super excited to hopefully discover this.

#1763 5 years ago

Press the flippers on the drain bug. Should start the bonus.

#1774 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its not 12v like most flashers...

Pretty sure all spike flashers are 5v. Could be wrong.

#1793 5 years ago

clarifying the Zap rules:
All you have to do:
1. Hitting targets (any stand up target) makes the button blink
2. Hit the button while blinking to charge your zap meter

Later if you have one or more zap charged up (this stuff is going on behind the scenes)
1. When you collect awards for almost any mode or multiball the game will subtract one of your charges and light a zap jackpot. It will light it where the jackpot you collected was.
2. The zap jackpot will stay lit until the end of the ball if not collected.
3. This part will happen automatically, passively. You don’t need to do anything except collect the zap jackpots.
4. Collecting 4 zap jackpots will lite ZAP SUPER JACKPOT if not already lit.

#1802 5 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

Curious about any exploits when both upper/lower playfields are going. If ball save=35 seconds with jackpots available risk free down below, why not just shoot lower pf exclusively and ignore everything else going on?
Second time around, how about trap up on the top pf and use bottom buttons to shoot jackpots below? I assume stern has planned for this scenario, but wanted to mention it feels like there could be a loophole somewhere due to the 4 button layout. Hmm

My go to right now until I get better is to ignore the lower playfield and just flip the lower flippers as I hit the uppers. Just hope for the best down there and take care of business up top.

But a good idea is to trap up up top or down below and then concentrate on shooting the other playfield.

#1804 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Come on Chuck, the better solution is to play with Zach or a friend and Team play both sets of flippers! It's all in the hips! lol
[quoted image]

Just easin’ The tension baby! Just easin’ the tension.

#1806 5 years ago

Stand up targets+new flippers+fast game will get airballs. Until stern puts adjustments for invidually controlled coil powers for flippers, you’ll just have to wait until the game breaks in and slows down a bit.

#1819 5 years ago

I’m hoping for a third MM that’s even crazier. That would be awesome and something different. Yeah you have to go through the game three times to get to the final wizard mode, but the path gets harder and changes along the way.

#1888 5 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

I like that you only have to start lily and not complete her or any mode to qualify for MM
I have been trying to combo her with Herman to actually complete her and move on
Then with different levels in MM makes each time there if you get that far interesting to me
I wonder if something will be added if you actually close out every character in one round

I think that’s the spirit of the super jackpots. Basically need to complete the mode to get the SJP.

#1907 5 years ago
Quoted from drained:

On the PREM/LE code .91 code I played yesterday you can't qualify grandpa or MM till you activate The Machine, which requires 3 shots. Which can takes a few trips back to grandpas lab to achieve if at all, love it.

Same on current code too.

#1911 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree iceman, that topper is unbelievable and a must have for anybody who iwns this game!

Are you collecting coo coo clocks or pinball machines?!? Haha.

#1930 5 years ago

Just glad that garbage isn’t here.

#1932 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

True, keep the hate in its own thread.
It’s almost getting to the point on Pinside that we need an Owners thread and a Haters thread for any particular game.

Pretty much already there. I’m active in almost every new stern owners thread and I own 2 of them. Haha

#1934 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Yeh at least the owners threads are at least pretty much guaranteed to be positive.

I think it’s a pinside rule too. Can’t trash a game in the owner’s club.

#1937 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Had my LE for 2 weeks. Love it....kicks my butt.... but that ok...

I’ve had a blast playing the LE. The lower playfield was just as good as I hoped.

#1976 5 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

I clocked the MM ball save at 36 seconds. Seems a bit long? Each level is 10 seconds to achieve, so you basically get free play for the first three levels of the mode. Not sure I like this, as Hand of the King gives only 20 seconds of free time. Munsters is near double grace period!

MM II you mean? MM I only has two levels. And the timers are way longer than the ball save for the characters in level one.

I’m sure MM II will be fleshed out with code updates. I think MM I is great right now.

#1978 5 years ago
Quoted from baba_hafez:

Does anyone know if a Munsters Pro is on location and set to 5-ball play; can I hold down the start button to revert to 3-ball play ('advanced play') like in GOT? Or is it holding a left flipper or something? thanks for any help!

No you can’t do that unfortunately.

#1982 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Is there any incentive to NOT timeout modes? I believe that completing modes scores more points for super and progresses Kitty; but it would be nice to see another layer. Perhaps shorten ball saver time tremendously for Munster madness, and then have each character completion leading up to MM could add 5-8 secs of ball save for each character completed?

Timing out modes will almost guarantee you’ll never get any good SJP collects or have good pf multipliers at any point. I’ve played this way for about 10 games and yeah I got to both MMs but my scores were terrible (and it was really not fun). Playing the modes and really concentrating on stacking SJPs and kitty, I’ve gotten close to 300mm after the first MM on the new code. I didn’t collect any grandpa hurry ups either.

But yeah. More layer are always good.

#1984 5 years ago

God I suck at this game

It’s the only good game I’ve had in like 50 if that helps. Haha

#1993 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Plastic Leveling.
Ok - which of these photos is correct?
I will ask Stern as well.
Call the first picture (A) - plastic meeting the beveled wood edge. (B) raised plastic to meet wood 1/4” into playfield.
Thx
[quoted image][quoted image]

I say even with the playfield.

#2001 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Nothing unique - my AC/DC VE Premium is same beveled edge.
Stern does not make that edge the same height as rest of playfield - they bevel it down for a reason - so no one chips the wood edge.
Got an email into Stern asking them there opinion.
Question- if you run your finger across the plastic / wood edge is it smooth AND can you feel height difference at the bevel. If this is what you have - you did Option A above.

My ACDC is perfectly smooth all the way around. Don’t feel any edge of anything from either direction.

#2016 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Do you have a slight bevel edge?
As you run your finger from wood to plastic is it like glass smooth? Or is smooth but your finger goes up/down the bevel edge?

Not beveled. I can feel my finger going from plastic to wood. That’s it. Smooth.

#2054 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Just curious if anyone has come up with a fix for the right lower PF ramp not registering shots? Turned down the flipper power to soft and still on that machine it doesn't register the ramp shot most of the time. Pulled the lower PF glass and checked the opto and it registers every time but when the ball is moving fast it just doesnt get it.

I would try putting some plastic on top of the ramp to keep that ball from jumping the opto.

#2100 5 years ago

It has something to do with those 8 lights that change configurations on the LCD every time you press the flippers. I just know it. Haha

#2102 5 years ago

If it’s a flipper button code, here’s the theory behind how they work.

In attract mode, you press both buttons at the same time to clear everything.

Then you press the left flipper a number of times, then the right flipper to confirm. Then left again a number of times, then right to confirm. Then left a number of times, then right to confirm and right once more to finalize.

So it’s a 3 digit or letter combo. He used these in GOT and it was typically initials. Like if you did ABC, the credits would roll. So to do that you hit Left once for A being the first letter of the alphabet, then right to confirm. Left twice for B, right to confirm, then left three times for C, then right twice to finish the entry.

If I were you guys I’d start trying various initials using this flipper code and see what you can find. Ideas I have:

ABC
XAQ (Dwight’s initials)
Not sure what borgs initials are, but try those too.
Maybe MUN

#2104 5 years ago
Quoted from drained:

I have to agree on this, today I watched all the streams I could and they do change depending on mode progression.. they do not seem to be anything related to the top lanes and bottom lanes as I first assumed. Wish I had my pin.. :/

They are definitely tied to the flipper buttons only. And they do the same sequence over and over.

#2118 5 years ago

No issues experienced here either. I’ve had decent time on two separate LEs.

#2122 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Chuck.... I don’t see that you own this title but are very familiar with it..... do you like it well enough to own in the future?

Definitely considering a premium. Love what the lower playfield adds to the game.

#2123 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

@ chuckwurt: do you know if the LEs you played were both updated to .96?

Yes they were.

#2126 5 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

I've had occasional issues with the mini - pf, after 0.96, where the mode does not fully end. Control is given back to the main playfield, but the display is stuck on grandpa's machine, and no scoring happens on the main pf.. Then eventually it ejects a second ball to the main PF, but as soon as one drains the flippers shut off.. Has happened 2-3 times so far..

I’ve seen this behavior too except the ball was in Dragula and wouldn’t kick out. Game then served another ball and when the dragula ball was released, the game went to bonus. Only happened once though. No idea what caused it.

#2133 5 years ago
Quoted from Hillel:

Same here also, where Dragula delayed kick out thru several ball searches after the mini pf & shoot the machine display problems.
Even if it only happened once, let Tech Support know so they can at least log the frequency and focus on the fix. Thanks

Sent a note to Dwight a week or so ago about it. Working on getting him video of it too, but having computer issues at the moment.

#2179 5 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

I won’t be hard on them I guess you have to expect that when the game is brand new. I didn’t have this problem with the Simpsons party when it was new or T3 when it was new or the Beatles. When I got Ghostbusters new it had been out for a few years how fast are they At putting out an update if there’s a problem like this

Not really any timeline for releases even with bugs like this. Dwight is usually quick on the trigger until the game is complete.

#2183 5 years ago

This bug was not reported at all in beta testing so there was no reason to fix anything. Bugs happen. Especially early on. It will be fixed. Just takes a little time. The more info we give stern on the bugs, the better, so they can address them.

#2186 5 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

Anyone having a problem where it ejects 2 balls into the shooter lane? Happens on mine quite often.
Shooter lane switch is fine.

Reseat the trough opto board connectors.

#2203 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Found another code bug for .96. The starting skill shot ten second clock never starts and the shot disappears after 2 seconds and therefore can never be hit. I sent a bug email. Hopefully they fix these soon. Anyone else notice this?

Which skill shot? The super right ramp one? Never seen this.

#2238 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I am reading folks are putting mylar down on shooting lane? newb here....and new LE. What type etc and how..???

This site is amazing for misc supplies. I buy Mylar by the roll.

https://www.pinrestore.com/Supplies.html

Cut some Mylar into the shape of a pair of pants. It will straddle the cutout in the shooter lane for the switch and make sure the top part of the pants goes far enough to cover the area where the ball lands when kicked out.

#2346 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Is that glass over the mini-play field going to scratch?
At risk of starting a war, are any of you going to install a play field protector on your baby? They look like they will be easy to install. And that mini-play field glass would be protected.
I ask because the Pro model I played at Cactus Jacks in Oklahoma City was showing a lot of light dimples. Dimples are an issue for some; Others couldn't care less.
But scratched glass is ugly.

Pretty sure the lower playfield window is not glass. Just like ACDC. I clean it with novus one and it’s fine.

#2419 4 years ago

You don’t have to take any screws off the housing to change the shooter rod. Just take off the rubber tip, Jesus clip, and it will slide out.

#2429 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Jesus clip? As in Jesus, where the hell did that clip fly off to? Never have heard of that E-clip being called a Jesus clip.
I’m all ears

Bingo. Jesus! Where the hell did it go?!? Haha

#2542 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I could have sworn I have read somewhere that Dwight knew about some of these issues and was already testing a newer version of code to address some of the bugs.

This is true.

Maybe before he releases it they are adding in a few more goodies or objectives for Eddie and Marylin. Wishful thinking lol but who knows.

No mention of changes to these in the current beta that’s being tested.

#2550 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I presume there were on the ring of Premiums in Marco’s area since that’s where Dwight was when I asked him. I believe he said it was .9612 but I never rebooted a machine to verify.

He’s wondering which specific issues you mentioned to Dwight I think.

#2616 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

So what kind of high scores is everyone putting up? Mine is 238,000,000 on a pro with the outlane post lowered (doesn't help much),liberal tilt,10 second ball save and extra balls turned off.generally I don't break 100 mil.

Factory settings, newest code, no EBs. 245mm.

Our local barcade just sold theirs because it wasn’t earning so I won’t get to play it regularly anymore.

#2641 4 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

I've noticed that my Marilyn led on the left inlane is constantly dimly lit. It still flashes and gets bright, but it never turns off. I've power cycled and and reset to factory settings but it's still on. Is anyone else having this issue?
If this isn't code related what else should I check for?
[quoted image]

Make sure it’s not the GI from the lower playfield bleeding into that insert too. Might be a bulb socket that needs turned a bit so it doesn’t shine over to that insert.

#2724 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Really hoping that Marilyn and Eddy get coded in

They are already in the game:

Eddie - Shooting an unlit orbit or rolling over the flashing right inlane or outer left inlane will qualify the opposite orbit to score an Eddie Loop. Make successive Eddie Loops to score an increasing value, starting at 20k and increasing by 20k per loop. Every 5 Eddie Loops will qualify the Eddie Super Jackpot if it isn’t already available.

Marilyn - Rolling through the flashing inner left inlane will qualify the right ramp to score a Boyfriend Departure. Certain amounts of boyfriend departures will score awards, including Super Jets and qualifying the Marilyn Super Jackpot.

It’s my understand that this game was meant to be a more brutal, but very approachable game. I think most that’s going to be there is there. I like the current package a lot. Very hard to blow it up, and keeps me hitting start.

#2753 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I cash in super jackpots anytime I have a 6x multiplier on.i find canceling barely raises the points and not worth the risk of next time not having a 6x multiplier.

I think the SJP value for each SJP is the same if on their own. The values jump as you collect multiple at once.

If you have 2 SJPs ready, it’s worth about 3 of them on their own. Then goes up from there. I’ve never collected all 10 at once, but I bet at 6x it would be at least 200 million.

#2784 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I haven’t even looked but i assume that is an opto that senses the ball going up that ramp right? If so you probably just got a bad opto and hopefully its easy to get to and replace. Call stern and have them send you a new one. 1-800- kickers.

Not a bad opto. On fast balls it’s jumping over the opto. My suggestion is to try and put a roof on the right ramp so that the ball stays down when going really fast. Haven’t tried this though.

#2789 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Stern needs to do something about this instead of telling people they haven't heard of the problem. You shouldn't have to cobble something up on a $9k machine.

Even if they come up with a fix, you’ll have to open up your game and do it. Sucks but should be something fairly easy to fix with some experimentation I would think. Now if the window was like the original ACDC, that would be a pain to get to. Haha

#2796 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Yeah you will still have to remove the glass to fix it but IMO they need to come out with a cover for the ramp instead of people having to make their own.

Yeah that would be nice and they’ve been known to do that in the past. So not impossible.

#2869 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Got some scratches on the window already (LE) I did take it out on arrival and cleaner the dust... I bet a new window will be $200!
Raven Multiball lightshow looks different on the new code- really cool..

Those scratches buff right out. Use novus one and you’ll be good to go.

#2896 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I am having a heck of time updating my software, and I’ve updated a lot of machines. Keeps saying I don’t have a valid file. Downloaded 3 times. Thoughts?
[quoted image]

Should that file have those numbers after the .spk ? Seems weird.

#2918 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im just wondering about how many points that i can expect to get once i finally cash them in? Any ideas at all?

6 SJPs at 6x is around 40mm if I remember right.

#2921 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Might depend on the type of jackpots also because you got the blue and red ones also right? Its amazing how many times you fail to cash in on Jackpots because it seems like it would be fairly easy. I actually love the rules that Dwight wrote to this game. I think he did a killer job on it.

Each SJP is the same amount on its own. But if you have more than one ready to collect they get a boost:

2 of them is with about 3 of them on their own.

3 of them might be worth 5 of them on their own.

And so on.

I hope that makes sense.

#2926 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I know man lol. Its like it should be pretty easy to achieve but you can never quite make it happen. That Spot shot is a MF'R too! That is definitely draino city there now. What is considered a good score, 100-200 million?

For sure. Anything over 200mm is pretty awesome imo. Super tough to put it all together. I’ve had games where I’m on MM level 2 and not gotten 200mm, and other games where I’m at 250mm after MM level one. Just depends on what you get setup.

#2930 4 years ago

Double inlane on the left. That’s causing the off centerness.

#2943 4 years ago

DP was just updated to 1.00.0
BM 66 to 1.03.0
Beatles 1.10.0
Nellie 1.55.0
I don't think any actual number indicates a final code to be honest

Starting with whatever was after ghostbusters was when they would release with .80 or whatever code and get to 1.00. That would be basically feature complete, then tweaks and bug fixes after that. Not a hard fast rule though. Just a guide for expectations.

#2944 4 years ago

Love the game as is but hard to think they wouldn’t add something
Dwight will I still think so

One thing I could see possible is a third level to each mode with even more difficult rules, then a third MM with different rules than the first two, then a final wizard mode immediately after that for playing all 3 Munster madnesses.

#2949 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

They are doing the best they can with resources they have. Open Source would save the day on some of this. I'd give the some
of my time to fix things.

If manufacturers did this, how would it work if you gave me updated code and it bricked my game?

#2951 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

In modern day CICD this shouldn't happen. There are test in place to prevent this as part of the pipeline.
Granted Stern may not have Test or CICD pipeline in place. Or SDK . IDK how modern their practices are as they are not Open Source.

Well then it definitely seems possible at least. Seems like something to look into assuming to can put good policies in place to ensure games are being damaged. Get some bug fixes off their plate.

#2955 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

I really would like to see some code changes to balance scoring and give you more options to score points, right now Munsters is a one trick pony, get your jackpots stacked and collect them with playfield multiplier.

Not entirely true. Munster madness I And II can be big scoring if you play them efficiently and don’t time out the stages.

#3003 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

It sure is but man I have a great time every time on it.
When I bought my Deadpool people where trashing it. I still like that pin.
Funny thing is 99% pinball people I talk to love AC/DC and I can not stand it.

Leave ACDC out of this!! Haha

#3006 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think we should start an ACDC thread. "ACDC WORST FUCKING GAME EVER MADE!" lol

It would be right up there with your GB best game ever made thread. I say do it.

#3024 4 years ago

Well that’s what I mean I have to hit him three times then it will stick on the forth

Stock settings should start the hurry up (game turns green) on the first hit. Then if you hit him during that it will hold the ball.

If you drain during that or it times out, you have to hit it three times to start the hurry up again (game turns green). Then you have another shot at catching a ball on the magnet and starting MB

#3026 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Mine sticks on the 4th hit also spaceman so yours is working right.

Wow so they made Herman I harder in the new code? Interesting. Must have changed more than the read me says. Is standard settings still no ball save?

#3071 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Send me a pm if you need anything.

Same here. Feel free to PM with any noob questions you have captainBR

#3159 4 years ago

Dwight was gracious enough to help me clarify the Super Jackpot stacking. Base value is $350k in current code (used to be $500k), then for each time you hit the scoop (unlit) it increases by a small amount (not sure the amount, but small like under 10k). See below for the value of the collect depending on how many you have stacked:

1 SJP = 1x current super jackpot value
2 SJPs = 3x current super jackpot value
3 SJPs = 6x current super jackpot value
4 SJPs = 10x current super jackpot value
5 SJPs = 13x current super jackpot value
6 SJPs = 15x current super jackpot value
7 SJPs = 17x current super jackpot value
8 SJPs = 19x current super jackpot value
9 SJPs = 21x current super jackpot value
10 SJPs = 23x current super jackpot value

These values also can be multiplied by up to 6x from the playfield multiplier.

#3185 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

hitting kitty which is a bitch since it dont register a hit but about half the time

Fix your game! Haha

#3188 4 years ago

Honestly I play for the pops. If you miss a little to the left you’ll get your kitty, if you make the pops, a lot of times a pop shot will put it into the target.

#3252 4 years ago
Quoted from drained:

Noticed on the DF stream with the Prem when a ball was stuck on the lower playfield the chat and DF mentioned a rail Stern is adding to LP, and can be requested if you don't have one. Anyone know what this is about ?

Sounds like it’s to prevent stuck balls. I’d get with your distro to get one if you need it.

#3314 4 years ago

Ok my game is really starting to piss me off for the last few days I’m getting rejection after rejection from grandpa scoop. I know I have my game setup slightly faster then suggested but still the bubble is crazy off, but I get reject about 9 out of 10 shots. The scoop isn’t lose, don’t appear bent nor is there any broken welds, and the protector looks fine and is flat. Any ideas?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Try putting the soft side of velcro on the back of the scoop to deaden the ball when a fast straight shot hits the scoop. Or just strictly do backhands from the right flipper.

#3320 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I did not know about ball dead drop foam. That sounds like the solution.

I’ve had situations before with drop dead where it’s too thick and affects the ball when ejected. So thought maybe here the thinner soft side velcro might deaden the ball without effecting the eject trajectory.

#3344 4 years ago

Nice work!

I’m toying with covering my ACDC window with Mylar to help protect it from scratches. I’ll report back if I move forward with it.

I’ve been doing regular polishing with novus 1 and waxing and while it helps, still getting scratched up. Hoping to keep the window clear as long as possible.

#3347 4 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

Chuck, when i had my AC/DC that is exactly what i did with a piece of mylar. I took the mylar and put it over the plastic of the mini playfield lightly. Traced the playfield onto the mylar with a Sharpie. Peeled off the mylar and proceeded to cut it on my cutting mat with an Exacto. After finishing the cutting of the mylar, I laid it over the playfield. It was a bit foggier and not as clear, but it still looked good and prevented the plastic that cannot be replaced from being scratched.

Cool! I have a vault so my window is just like Munsters. So not a huge deal if it needs to be replaced, but thought I’d try this anyway.

#3372 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Connecting both those mods to the same flasher is likely too much, but can’t be sure as I’m not familiar with either mod. Why not hook the grandpa mod to a gi socket? I have no idea about PS, but I don’t understand why it’s connected with alligator clips if it has its own power, maybe to grab the ground?

The alligator clips are for clipping to the socket you want the pinstadiums to trigger off of. Not power. For power they need 12v.

#3377 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

That’s what i said, to grab the ground. Maybe he has the clip on the wrong socket lug?

I’m no chemist, but you just need to put the clips on each side of the socket, so as long as he doesn’t have both clips on one tab of the socket, he should be good.

And even if he did have them on the same side, all that would do is jumper the connection and make the pinstadiums always be on.

#3381 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I don’t know if PS has one clip or two with it, but surprised to hear it even uses clips.

Whether you’re attaching the flasher or the GI to your game, it has two clips (flasher has its own two clips, GI has its own two clips) If you were to power on the lights (via the 12v power supply plugged into the aux outlet in the game) and connect either set of clips together the lights would come on and stay on.

It uses clips because your options are endless as far as trigger points. You can hook them up to everything from a light socket to a motor.

#3418 4 years ago

My wife does the same thing. Then she yells at me for talking to her while she’s playing. Haha

#3424 4 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

Yeah tell me about it. This morning one of my pop bumpers starting going off on it's own. I had to pull the glass, lift the field and adjust a leaf spring in order to fix it. These shouldn't be issues on new machines.

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not. Haha

#3433 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Hi guys again I’m sorry I was actually mistaken about what I had connected to my lower play field. It isn’t the grandpa chair. I have the G.I. flasher from my baby pin stadiums and the fourth Orion flasher from my large Pin Stadiums connected to the same lower play field flasher. Since neither draw power from the alligator clips can anyone figure out why that’s causing an issue with Node board 8 overcurrent?

If you unplug everything modwise does the issue go away?

#3526 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont know why but i love the lockdown bars now compared to the older games. Im kinda weird though sometimes.

It’s honestly weird if you prefer the old style. The current design is SO much better. So much more secure, and I don’t know how it would ever break. And if it did, the fix is super cheap.

#3528 4 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Added a Munsters Premium to my lineup tonight.
Side drains are about to get modded. They are embarrassing. Looks like a simple, but fun game. We shall see...
[quoted image]

Your floor is amazing. Haha

#3627 4 years ago

The crazy scoring might still be in the game, just in Munster madness II instead of Munster Madness I like older code.

#3644 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Still running V0.91.0 code, so still have M/Madness level I scoring, which might be the contributor to the scoring.

For sure. Especially since you had a long MM. once you get to the hurry ups, the scoring is broken and gives you hundreds of millions when it should be much much less. It’s fixed now.

#3646 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Thanks, that explains it then. So if I upload the new code most of the scoring opportunity shifts to M/Madness level II correct?

No. What you experienced was a bug. It’s my understanding from talking to Dwight that he fixed that bug and moved the rules from MM I to MM II and then added a different ruleset to MM I to make it easier to follow.

#3701 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

That seems to make sense. Kitty would light and I would still have both 2x & 3x lit (may have been flashing, don't recall for sure). I'd keep hitting kitty and 2x & 3x would stay lit.

After 2x and 3x are flashing, all hitting kitty will do is give you lore time with 6x playfield.

#3719 4 years ago

Any additional info on the new code that is being beta tested?

It will be version 1.00

#3750 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Is anybody else having this problem? Regarding Herman multi-ball. The very last sentence in the "Other Notes" paragraph.
After I have completed a Herman multi-ball, the next time I get the hurry-up and lock a ball onto the magnet it just sits there and times out. And then it drains SDTM.
A Herman Hurry Up which locks a ball with the magnet and does not give another ball to knock that locked ball off of the magnet results in an immediate drain. Some times I can shake the pin and save the ball but most times not.
[quoted image]
OTHER NOTES
You can only play HERMAN Multiball once per level. Meaning, you cannot get another HERMAN Multiball until after playing MUNSTER MADNESS
When you are working your way toward the next level you cannot play the Multiball again.
***If you complete the HERMAN area during this time
you will get a Hurry Up but the Multiball will not start afterward.***

Sounds like the game is working correctly until the hurry up starts. In the past I thought it just let you collect the hurry up, but didn’t hold the magnet.

I assume this was the second time you got to the hurry up before playing Munster Madness?

#3753 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Mine holds the ball also and then releases it so i think its working correctly

Well I’d say if people are getting sdtm on that hurry up it would be better for the game to pulse in that moment instead of a hold and drop. The magnet is off center so not sure how it can drop sdtm, but maybe it can.

#3756 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Anybody else think this machine would of been better without it?

No way. It’s the best feature of the game imo.

When I first walked up to it I don’t get it either. But I took the time to learn. It took less than ten plays to figure it out. If the player wants to learn, they will.

This is one of the easier games to pick up in recent memory. That’s a good thing.

Black Knight is that way too.

#3761 4 years ago

Hopefully it’s not another walking dead situation where the magnet gets to the point that it alway drops it straight down the middle.

But for now, it sound like your game is working as intended.

#3962 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Yes, my mini-play field works properly all of the time. It just does not rally during MM. I'll call support.

What code are you running?

#3964 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thats right, the original code didnt have both playfields running at the same time did it?

Yeah pretty sure MM I with both play-fields going was added later.

#3982 4 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Can someone tell me if these last couple updates addressed a lot of issues?

What issues?

#3984 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

You know.... The surprise of a color Prem.

Oh. Yeah the code updates totally fixed all that. Haha

#4009 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

The whole point here is that no one knew that this model pin was coming out.

Right but if people do research before diving in, they would know that extra editions are always a possibility. Just another thing you need to factor into your buying decision.

#4020 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Absolutely a possibility. But there is no way to predict what they will do precisely. Gambling on a $10,000 purchase does not appeal to me. They’ve never done things like this before as far as I know.

Yes they have.

ACDC
MET
TWD premium

#4022 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

They released a new version of a prior version? Or just released a version they said weren’t going to originally? Unless they did the former I think this is even worse than what they did with those three models. Although the TWD release of a premium after they said there wouldn’t be just about as uncool as what they did with Munsters. However I think with Munsters they took it to a new low. Let’s hope they change in the future how they do things and he’s in the previous question. Now enough about that. I just loaded the 1.0 code now I’m going to go play it.

Released later versions that were not announced to begin with when the game was released.

#4028 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Premium versions have always had the same playfield as LE until the B&W Munsters Prem.

Nope. GOT.

#4033 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Darn...Darn...Darn
Was that evident upon release? I was not aware, I may (or may not) have bought an LE had I known or not known of that one.

Yes. Evident at release. Hence why it wasn’t mentioned as being like Munsters.

At the end of the day the people that are complaining about this game, never should have bought it. Do your homework and you won’t be disappointed in the future.

#4143 4 years ago

Boosted means worth more points. How it works and exactly how much more, not sure.

#4145 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

This is exactly why I have been frustrated with this "boosted" term. Doesn't Stern realize when they're dealing with some OCD customers like me... I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Haha. Agreed. I posted that very detailed layout of the supers and how much they are worth and I bet like 5 people care. Haha

#4151 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Make that 6. Link?

Filter this thread for my posts. You’ll see it.

#4156 4 years ago

The Supers are:
1 - LILY
2 - HERMAN
3 - GRANDPA
4 - ENLARGING RAY (only on the LE/PREMIUM)
5 - RAVEN
6 - SPOT
7 - MYSTERY
8 - EDDIE
9 - MARILYN
10 - ZAP

#4159 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Bam!!! chuckwurt ...how many have you held out for? I'm chickening out at 5 or 6 currently.....

I’ve actually gotten all 9 on a pro. I thought there were 10 on that too, so I kept trying and trying and turns out it was impossible. Haha

#4175 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have gotten several 2-Eddie loops and the screen comes up and says something about getting 3 more. I would like to know what that something is.

It’s telling you how many more you need to get the super jackpot for Eddie.

#4182 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

What lightning bolt?

1B074318-E382-4B81-9093-EFD6E6F4E4DD (resized).jpeg1B074318-E382-4B81-9093-EFD6E6F4E4DD (resized).jpeg
#4194 4 years ago

A transmitter and a receiver that sit on either side of a shot. When the ball passes through the light it emits, the game registers the switch. There’s one on the right ramp of the lower playfield.

#4217 4 years ago

The best way to high scores is have LONG raven MBs and also do really well in MM I and MMII. Then you’ll be in the 200-400 range.

#4231 4 years ago

Crappy balls will do that very quick. Bad batches of them happen all the time.

#4233 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah but me and 1965PINHEAD both? Anything is possible but that sure would be a coincidence. He used the balls that came with his game I believe and the ones i used came from pinball life. I will keep an eye on my other games and see how they are looking.

Maiden, Deadpool, Munsters and BKsor’s looked like this at the bar.

I never felt them though. Do they feel like they look? These looked like tiny disco balls.

#4235 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would have to go feel them again but im sure that they do because they are very noticeable dimples. They look like a golf ball. Ive never had that happen before.

Seems to be happening more and more on the newest games. Not sure why. Never seen it before Maiden.

#4238 4 years ago

For some reason maybe its a mental thing which I'm sure it is lol, I never use the balls from manufacturer. I purchase mine from Steve at The Pinball Resource and never had any issues.

So terry had it happen with pinball life, other guy stock balls. I know the ones I’ve seen were stock. I’ve never seen this happen with the balls at my home (pinball life and ball baron), but I don’t have any spike 2 games.

#4241 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I heard that all the “old growth steel” supply has dwindled. They have been switching to steel that is much newer and softer now. A friend of a friend said he knew of some old growth steel available in the rainforests of Pandora, but there has been much resistance from the natives when trying to mine it.

Heard the same. We need someone to go to the source!

#4291 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think it may be 10 on the premium and LE models and 9 on the pro model. I think Chuckwurt and somebody was just talking about this the other day on here.

This is correct. 9 for pro, 10 for Prem

#4294 4 years ago
Quoted from RANBOW:

So excited I can't stand it. Have not even told the loved one yet. My Munsters Pro, first new in box is scheduled to come this weekend. I will be out of town, but am having it delivered to the office and put into the warehouse until I return and can drag it home for unboxing and set up.

I’ll never forget my first NIB. I stayed up until 2am setting it up and playing it. Enjoy!!

#4359 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

If i could turn it off for Munster Madness only and have it active during the rest of the game i would do that in a heartbeat.

It’s in the adjustments already. Under features. It’s called:

Do you want the game to stop being fun?

Default : NO

#4432 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Ok some noob questions:
How do I know how many multipliers I've got?
What does the x5 beside Dragula mean? Is it connected to multipliers?
I keep hitting Kitty but never get more than about one million on my Super jackpots, what am I doing wrong?

You cannot advance kitty until it’s lit/flashing. Each time you hit it while it’s lit/flashing, it will advance your playfield multiplier. Look for the blue inserts between the flippers by the drain. There’s a 2x and a 3x. If you hit kitty enough, both will become lit and that means you have 6x playfield multipliers. That’s the max.

That’s the first step to big super jackpot collects. Then you need to work on stacking as many super jackpots at the Dragula shot as possible. You get them by doing well in these areas of the game:

The Supers are:
1 - LILY
2 - HERMAN
3 - GRANDPA
4 - ENLARGING RAY (only on the LE/PREMIUM)
5 - RAVEN
6 - SPOT
7 - MYSTERY
8 - EDDIE
9 - MARILYN
10 - ZAP

The values of those super jackpots before playfield multipliers, are below depending on how many you have stacked at once.

the value starts at 350K. It builds a small amount each time you put a ball in to the GRANDPA scoop. Then its multiplied by how many you have stacked:

1 = 1X
2 = 3X
3 = 6X
4 = 10X
5 = 13X
6 = 15X
7 = 17X
8 = 19X
9 = 21X
10 = 23X

If you’re only getting 1 million super jackpot collects, you’re probably only collecting one or two of them at minimal playfield multipliers. The LCD screen at the bottom left always tells you how many SJPs you have currently stacked and ready to collect.

The 5x insert at Dragula has nothing to do with all this.

#4435 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Thanks for a really detailed explanation, very much appreciated! I need to practice all of that.
So what does the 5x at Dragula mean?

Page 7.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Munsters-Rule-Sheet.pdf

1 week later
#4528 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I finally made it to Munster Madness again last night, i was starting to wonder if i was ever going to get there again. I only ended up with around 75 million points and i left 7 super jackpots on the table, had my 6X playfield lit and everything, all i had to do was make the Dragula shot and it would have been a pretty nice game.
How are you guys playing Munsters Madness that have the lower playfield? I try and trap the balls up on top and then play the lower playfield. It seems like that would be better than just blindly flipping away at both playfields right?

I’ve had good luck with playing the upper playfield methodically, and just flipping the lower playfield as I flip the upper playfield. If I happen to get a good safe trap up top, I’ll concentrate on the lower playfield. Was able to have a good long MM that way more than once.

#4581 4 years ago

What I can’t understand is why everyone here is concerned about how others like this game? If you like it, that’s all that matters!

Now who’s going to get to MM III first? Anyone notice rule differences there? I can see a level III for every mode including MM coming.

1 week later
#4715 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

From what i understand, it does absolutely nothing.

I don’t believe this one bit.

I have no idea what the 8 dots represent, but they have a purpose. I suspect a clue on how to get to secret mania.

1 week later
#4845 4 years ago

See how the outhole is beveled? No protection should be needed outside of maybe Mylar.

#4866 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

OK. Let's talk about that. What is the sell number that has to be hit for a pin to not be a failure, in your opinion?

Let it go man. Haha. Do you like your game? That’s all that matters.

#4873 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Don’t feed the troll cottonm4 .......Still have no idea why non owners post in owners threads.

In club threads it’s my understanding it’s for everyone that likes the game. I don’t own Munsters, but I love playing it.

#4879 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

That’s true, but the individual I was referring to doesn’t own OR like the game, so.....

Yeah true true. Club threads are all I have for new games that come out and I like them. The other thread(s) are completely garbage. There honestly should be a sub-forum for the garbage threads for each title. Haha

1 week later
#4965 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Looks like a topper was planned from day one.

That’s the plan with all games.

I thought we told you to stop worrying about sales numbers and enjoy your game? Haha

1 week later
#5146 4 years ago

I don’t think these are made at Stern. Designed there maybe, but made and assembled elsewhere, then shipped to Stern.

My guess is they haven’t had issues at all in the past with their topper maker and went ahead and shipped these out once received. Weird though, because I know for a fact every other part they receive in is inspected before they use it.

#5176 4 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Not here, but find a lot of shots to the add timer ramp seems to not collect jackpots.
Even with lower flippers set to soft.

It’s jumping the opto. Try putting some sort of roof on that part of the ramp to keep the ball down.

#5178 4 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

I was guessing that it might be, I was told a cover was coming my way from stern to fix this.
will be interesting to see what it is when it tuns up in a few weeks time.

Okay cool that stern issued their own fix so you don’t have to make one.

#5185 4 years ago

If your flipper doesn’t raise as high as the right, it’s most likely lower than the right at rest. Need to get in there and adjust/tighten it. Or something is binding it from going full stroke. Either way, purely mechanical.

#5189 4 years ago
Quoted from tpir:

I thought it might be the power of the scoop eject bending the flipper back slightly over and over again? Not sure but I have the same issue on both tables with that scoop eject setup launching to the left flipper and thought there might be something to it.

That is the part I don't understand. It looks perfect at rest but just does not raise as high Not sure I understand what I am looking for when I get in there. I am a moron for owning these things and having zero clue how to fix them

Gotta learn sometime. Pop the hood and manually engage each flipper. Should be obvious what’s going on.

#5244 4 years ago

You guys are hilarious. Haha.

How many shots to spot before the mode ends? I’m thinking I might start just crushing through it as fast as possible. I tried timing it out the other day as it was my last mode before MM, but it was taking FOREVER.

1 week later
#5379 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

Hi all,haven't been on forum for over a week, life gets in the way. But I have a problem with my Munster LE, need some advice. the pop up bumper on the right hand side of the group of three up top has started firing off at random times. At first it was once or twice during a game. Tonight, it was firing off every 5 to 10 seconds. Gonna take the glass off this weekend for its monthly playfield waxing, was hoping someone can give good advice on fixing the bumper while I am cleaning the playfield. Thanks!

Lift the playfield in full upright position so that the apron with the instruction cards is resting on the top of the backbox.

Then you need to find the underside of the pop bumper in question. Once located there will be a metal leaf switch underneath the pop bumper that needs to have its two leads spread further apart. Right now they are too close. You can use a small flat head screw driver to help pry the bottom leaf away from the top leaf. Or use an actual switch adjustment tool.

I circled it in green below.

D803A7ED-B81A-467E-86B1-694A07B76DE3 (resized).jpegD803A7ED-B81A-467E-86B1-694A07B76DE3 (resized).jpeg
#5423 4 years ago

Take the balls out and put them on a table and see if they are magnetized. Should be easy to tell. They will stick together and move together when you move one of them.

#5445 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Totally agree, my mate and I attended TPF this year and found the same issue. Not sure why they aren't setup correctly.

It’s on the owners and organizers. If everyone isn’t in the same page on what’s expected and especially if enough time isn’t given for setup, things easily get overlooked.

I recommend trying to let the organizers or owner know the game needs leveled if you notice it.

Communication is key.

#5492 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Anyone who thinks the Munsters has the best lower playfield ever has probably never played Haunted House or Black Hole.

I’ve played them way more than Munsters and I think Munsters is still best. Their lower playfield required there to be too much sacrificed from the main playfield. Haunted house did a better job with this by adding the upper playfield, but still not as good as Munsters.

Munsters was able to add this significant lower playfield to the game without making the main playfield a drag.

3 weeks later
#5684 4 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Whats the best strategy to score huge points in this game?

Have 6x playfield running the whole game and get to Munster madness II or even III

#5690 4 years ago
Quoted from Truent:

Here’s a video of the topper in action.[quoted image]

Have to upload to YouTube and post a link.

#5697 4 years ago
Quoted from lpganhao:

Where is the USB port so I can update the code. Do I have to take the back glass off to get to it. If so how do I take the glass off with out breaking it.

Back glass keys are in the coin door. Lock is at the top of the LCD screen. Unlock, slide the glass up and out. USB port is on the tiny board right in the center of the backbox. There may be two ports. Use either one.

1 week later
#5920 4 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Did anyone else receive a plastic ramp fix for the right lower mini ramp, where the ball skips the opto 75% of t he time?
Just wondering what yours looked like.

Stern has a roof you can get I believe. Thought they started putting them on all new games.

#5998 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

So if I haven't got a topper, it really is no reason to update the code?

I always update my code to the latest release no matter what. Those code update notes aren’t not always 100% of what has changed or been fixed.

#6000 4 years ago

When i get a game I always assume there won’t be any more code updates. I buy based on what the game is, not what I hope it will be.

#6020 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Does anyone know what “Install Directors Cut” does? Thinking of giving it a try.

It’s a preset settings install that the coder sometimes uses. If I remember right Dwight doesn’t use this. So I don’t think it will change any settings.

2 weeks later
#6226 4 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

If the latter, any guidance on what I can check/adjust?

Check the coil stops. They may be broken.

3 weeks later
#6467 4 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

This seem normal and consistent with what you all are seeing?

Yes.

#6479 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I turned the shaker off when I got pin. It was too violent.
Are you all saying it has been toned down.

Not if you have a red tremor shaker from Cointaker. That thing is insane.

#6481 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I hear that a red tremor will shake your entire house and crack your drywall.

I’m surprised it doesn’t fall through the floor. It’s seriously insane.

#6503 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I like them on some bames and others games i dont because they just shake the hell out of the game and you start fining screws in the cabinet and stuff like that. Hoping Munsters doesn’t shake too bad.

Not possible if you get the stern shaker. That one is more like a rumble pack. Red tremor from coin taker will cause and earthquake in your house.

#6518 4 years ago

Open the coin door and look at it. If it’s a red tremor the case will be bright red.

#6520 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Thanks. The case is a translucent clear.

Then it’s stock or PBL. They must have increased the intensity of these since GOT.

#6522 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's just the way that the game is programmed. Like on GB when you go into storage facility multi all it shakes way way too hard. I think it's just the programming being a little too aggressive more than the shaker motor itself.

I’ve played GBs with red tremor and stock. Completely different. But I agree. They have programmed the newer games to be more intense with the shaker.

#6527 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would hate to experience Storage Facility multiball with a red tremor shaker. I bet the game would start walking across the floor! LMAO

It seriously does. Don’t put it on a wood floor.

#6528 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Switching from the topic of shakers to toppers, there needs to be an adjustment for the lighting level on the topper. I have my backbox lighting turned way down during game play and it would be nice to have the same adjustments available for the topper.
Also, I don't know if the light behind Raven is separately controllable but if so, the option for that light to come on only when Raven comes out would be nice as well.
Just more stuff that can be added for the next code update!

The bright white light behind the door of the topper is brutal.

Definitely should have an adjustment or not be used until the door opens.

#6557 4 years ago

Dwight made Munsters a very approachable, easy to understand game, on purpose. No lore no less. If he ends up revamping it, so be it. But the game is how he wanted it to be coded. There’s not some secret deep reason for the way it is. People complained that GOT and SW were too complex, now this is too simple. He can’t win. He’s my favorite coder hands down.

I think he should continue to do code the way that he loves to do it and let the chips fall where they may.

1 week later
#6704 4 years ago

Make sure that’s not just black rubber dust on them. Clean and wax your game too.

#6712 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I’ve cleaned and waxed it as I leave that stuff in my tool bag. Some of the black rubbed/scratched off the balls but a lot of it didn’t. I thought a lot of people had issues with stock balls pitting for years now?

Oh it happens for sure. But I’ve also had good balls that I assumed were fucked when in deed they weren’t.

Better safe than sorry though. Replace them often.

#6724 4 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

When do you guys go for kitty?
Immediately when they are lit or do you wait until you load up a few super jackpots?
I’m currently holding out kitty shots until I have at least 3 super jackpots queued up.

The moment it’s lit. My goal is to have 6x running for most of the game.

#6726 4 years ago

Why wouldn’t you want 6x running the whole game?

#6733 4 years ago

My top is over 300 million on a pro where I got to MM2 on ball one and has 6x going for most of it.

New code.

You can keep the multipliers going by hitting kitty periodically. It will never time out if you do that.

#6747 4 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Because once you drain...your playfield multiplier drains with it. Your super jackpots persist from ball to ball so they will wait for you, but your playfield multipliers will not. So waiting until you have 5 or more super jackpots queued up before hitting kitty puts you in the best position for a 40million+ super jackpot!
Don’t forget to stack lily prior to cashing in on a big super!

I’d rather have a 300 million ball one than a 40million SJP. Call me crazy though!

#6750 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

How many times have you had a 300 mil one ball?

Once. But the way I play this game is to setup one big ball. Very hard to have anything other than one decent ball a game so I try to stack as much as I can into that one ball as the other two will most definitely end super quickly.

#6751 4 years ago

The fact that nightly I can get over 120 after a few games is a pretty consistent strategy

That’s a great strategy for consistency it seems like. Nice work!

#6754 4 years ago

And that's exactly why I do the same thing we are just going about it a bit differently I try to line up as many kitty hits as I can and get thru spot and Grandpa as quick as possible. I then go into the multiballs with 6x and Lily going and if I can keep it going for a bit and make it into Munster madness with 6x then I know I'll have a 150mil + score. If I can stack 5 or more super jackpots that's a bonus 30 mil right there if I can collect. The reason I stack the kitty shots is if I do drain on Herman or Raven I at least have a chance of 2 or 3x on Munster madness which will still be a 100+ mil game.

All or nothing for me. I rarely play this in competition so this is the strat I use as it’s the most exciting. Obviously it rarely works though. Haha

#6780 4 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

When Dwight referred to a secret mania being in the game do you think he meant ”midnight madness”?

Nope. Not at all.

#6796 4 years ago

Put it on your computer first then put the file only onto the flash drive.

1 month later
#7011 4 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

Somebody please tell me that the Spot shot activates his roar from the TV show! This alone might make me pull the trigger that much faster!

It does.

#7014 4 years ago

Spot is a multiball now? Sweet. Makes it way better.

#7033 4 years ago

Well your major scoring ops are from having really long raven multiballs and Munster madness modes.

Outside of that try and cash in a big, multiplied super jackpot. But I think that tops out at around 50-60 million if maxed and at 6x. You can increase the Base value of the SJP before collecting by hitting the unlit scoop and maybe some other stuff, but it doesn’t grow very quickly.

But the main thing to up your average scores is trying to have 6x running as long as possible. Once you start playfield multipliers you can hit the unlit kitty target to continue to reset the multiplier timer. Not impossible to have multipliers running pretty much the whole game.

#7050 4 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

chuckwurt
1200 games on my premium and I had no idea you could hit unlit kitty to extend PF multiplier
Maybe I can break 300M now

I see more than 300mm in your future. Haha

1 week later
#7088 4 years ago

Practice makes perfect. If you practice nudging and improving your accuracy these issues go away.

There are games that don’t drain often off misses.

Lord of the rings
Alice Cooper
Houdini
Oktoberfest
Batman 66

Might be up your alley if you’re looking for a new game.

#7090 4 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

I have to LOL, my other NIB is Batman 66, which I do enjoy. I will practice I guess, any suggestions on youtube's that give tips? Thank you.

Go to pinballvideos.com and search games you like and watch competitive footage of them. You will see nudging and flipper skills used constantly. Try to learn those things.

#7131 4 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

Munster Madness 2 didn't have any balls in Grandpas basement. Is that normal?

Yes. MMII rules are completely different than MMI

3 weeks later
#7268 4 years ago

Anyone figure out secret mania yet?

1 month later
#7452 3 years ago

It’s my understanding the codes are associated with letters and each code has three letters. The numbers are their position in the alphabet.

So 26 would be the highest number.

So the flipper code for ZZZ would be:

Both flippers once
L 26 times
R once
L 26 times
R once
L 26 times
R twice to confirm.

#7468 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Would you please explain this using the word “Herman” as the code? In other words, how would Herman translate in flipper presses? Has anyone tried this yet?

It doesn’t. It’s got 6 letters. Does anyone have Herman’s initials? If so, then you’re in business.

3 weeks later
#7817 3 years ago
Quoted from GamesbyAPK:

Just got Munster madness round 2 but grandpas lab doesn’t come into play! Is this correct? Thanks

Yes.

#7908 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

This needs some clarification, I think. The LE models have the anti-glare glass. I was under the impression that you use no cleaners, other than water, on an anti-glass glass.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

First off, your question about the LE playfield glass is no ammonia only. Spray on rag, wipe down glass.

Terry was talking about cleaning the lower playfield window. That’s plastic I believe.

1 week later
#8055 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This is a perfect example of why nobody should ever buy a game hoping for code updates. Never ever buy a game that you dont like!

It’s really this simple.

#8060 3 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

So you are saying never buy a NIB stern because none of them have finished code upon release

No he’s saying buy a game for what it currently is, not what you hope it will be. If you don’t like the game early on, what and see what it becomes and see if your opinion changes. Buy then if it turns around for you. I’ve bought multiple games with incomplete code because I loved where the code currently stood, not what I thought and hoped it would change into.

#8117 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Well sports fans,
I have partially disassembled my new topper and have confirmed that it is the light that lights up Lily is bad.
So, now I have to figure out how to deal with this. Do I contact the Ebay seller who is selling these, or do I go straight to Stern with "I bought this on Ebay..."
Instead of having to ship the thing back I am hoping that Chas can just send me a replacement light or a replacement harness with all new lights.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I recommend anybody who is going to be installing one of these to lay some towels on your play field glass and just plug the two connectors and check your topper out BEFORE you install it.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Swap the bad light with a working one. If the problem moves just get a new light board and put it in. Reflow the solder on the troubled light board first.

#8119 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I would have to desolder and resolder two lights to check for that. There is no light board that I can see.

The lights themselves are tiny pcbs. That’s what I mean by light board.

If stern sends you a new one you’re going to have to desolder something anyway.

#8163 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

And are there any modes that switch between upper and lower playfields? Like a shot to both ramps needed then shoot the scoop to switch to the lower make the required shots down there and then back up to the top?

No.

Quoted from J85M:

I know there was a mode where you had to play both playfields at the same time, is that still the case with newer code?

Yes. Munster Madness I is like this.

3 weeks later
#8451 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Besides cancelling the jackpot what does the Zap button do? How do you increase Zap energy and when should you want to use it? Should you just hit it when instructed to do so?

Hitting standups will cause the zap button to flash. Hit the zap button until it stops flashing. Hit enough flashing zap buttons to light zap jackpots on the playfield. Shoot them to collect the jackpot.

#8509 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Some code help please.
If you activate Munster Madness on the first ball and do not complete the sequence to start Munster Madness, does the activation carry over to the next ball? Or do you have to activate Munster Madneds each ball?
Thanks!

You’re progress should save so if you have it lit and drain, next ball it should still be lit.

#8511 3 years ago

Yeah this is definitely one of those games where I’ll have like 50 stinkers then get to Munster Madness 2 and blow it up for a few hundred million. Haha

#8538 3 years ago

I’d get out of this habit ASAP. I would turn the adjustment off that slows this to take away the temptation. You’ll become a better player for it.

1 week later
#8579 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I just can’t figure out if this is a good pin to buy low with the hopes that there is a code update.

Make your decision based on the fact that there will possibly be no more updates. Never buy a game for the hopes that it improves to something you like more. Buy because you love the game now for what it currently is.

#8591 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm in agreement w you...a bug fix and polish drop or 2 are pretty much a given at this point, but a complete revamp would be a stretch

This. They went a specific direction with Munsters. Some don’t like it. That’s fine. People need to stop acting like Stern owes them something with this game. They made a game. It’s up to you to decide if it’s good enough to own. Not beat down Sterns door when it’s not what you wanted.

#8599 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This sounds like a Stern apologist. At $9k Stern does owe us to do what they’ve done on every game before and after, except Munsters. POLISH AND IMPROVE THE CODE!

Sorry. They owe you NOTHING.

#8600 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Munsters is an awesome game and overall machine.

Then why to you insist on dogging it at all times?!?

#8601 3 years ago

More
For me it's not that. I'm more upset at all of the multi player bugs and the fact that there is almost no difference between levels 1 2 and 3. The game feels completely unpolished.

Then why did you buy the game if it’s unpolished to you?!?

#8653 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Absolutely not. Haunted House and Black Hole are widely regarded as having the best lower playfields, with full size flippers and drop targets.

Yikes. No. They completely ruin those games by eliminating any chance of having the main playfield being fun to shoot. Haunted house isn’t quite as bad as they made the upper playfield to compensate for the horrible main playfield.

Those lower playfields are novelty only. Gameplay, Munsters crushes them.

1 week later
#8698 3 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I see at least one person in the TMNT thread already noting the code is not as deep as they’d like...

Alek is like the 15th best player in the world. Lots of games aren’t deep enough for him. Haha

Quoted from dashv:

If TMNT gets similar treatment and sentiment to Munsters code wise, I wonder if it will change Sterns tune?

Tune on what?

#8699 3 years ago

I would be great for all their releases to be done like this. Feature complete. Don’t expect anything else but scoring balances and bug fixes. Maybe people will stop buying games with the hopes it becomes a game they love eventually. Wishful thinking I’m sure.

#8729 3 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Their tune on the code being done when so many seem to expect major code overhauls/polish two years after release.

That’s on the consumer in my opinion. If they do more research before making these massive purchases it’s pretty easy to see what is to be expected with these new games.

My first NIB was GOT pro. Bought it during a time that all games were very unfinished out of the gate and it was a real risk it would never get finished. I bought it after playing the current code and loving it. All the code updates after that were great, but didn’t factor into my purchase at all.

I get I’m probably not the typical first NIB buyer. I researched new games for over a year before I bought one. Haha

3 weeks later
#8812 3 years ago
Quoted from Wanimal:

Would this be a good pin to trade my WCS94 for? I only have space for one pin Currently and wasn't sure if this would be good for a single pin collection.

Considering you should be able to get 4K for this pin easy if you don’t like it, hell yeah. Your WCS would have to be one of the best ever to get anywhere near that.

#8814 3 years ago

I would be stunned if you got you asking price if you were to sell your WCS outright. At best 4K and might take forever to find a buyer.

#8818 3 years ago
Quoted from Wanimal:

I've had offers at 4200 that I passed on.

Wow. Where are they? Might have to sell mine. Haha

2 weeks later
#8886 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

My wife got Munsters madness for the first time recently. I have only managed it a handful of times, mostly because we both find Spot to be hard to get. Not sure why that ramp is so hard for us to make, but dang, on my machine it is tough. I wonder if I have it a little steeper than normal. Anyway, it's rocking.

You can backhand either ramp too. Try practicing that.

#8889 3 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

Any other advice? I know to check the coil stops/etc. these flippers have already felt this way from day one.

If it were me, I’d rebuild the flippers with nicer parts from PBL or Marco. Then I’d open the coin door put a standing fan shooting into the cabinet and practice backhanding the shot with the glass off.

If that works, contact Vireland about getting his flipper coil fans. Your games flippers will stay strong for long periods of play. Little to no fade in power as they try to heat up.

#8905 3 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I really suck at Pinball and have all the tables set to 10 balls per play.

Assuming you could set the games to more than 10 balls, what would you set it at? Let’s say the max is 20 balls per game, would that be your setting? Very interested. Never seen someone do this before. Haha

#8909 3 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Also, dialing in that TK Multiball lock on ST with only 3 chances is a bear.

It ain’t easy that’s for sure!

#8918 3 years ago

Great job. I’ve always wanted to do a nice powder coat on one of my games. I can’t stop playing them long enough to do it though. Haha

2 weeks later
#8938 3 years ago

I have them on my Game of Thrones. I got green ones. They look cool. Feel fine. They come with instructions they tap the power right on the board inside the coin door.

I remember them being cheap. Sure worth it.

3 weeks later
#9038 3 years ago

I suggest you guys play more BK with the topper. Way better than Munsters imo. I wouldn’t buy BK unless it came with the topper. I can totally live without the topper on Munsters.

There are tons of callouts and insults from the black knight that only occur if you have the topper.

You’re clearly not experiencing the whole game unless you have it.

It’s as important as the UV kit for Stranger Things.

That’s big.

#9042 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The variety of insults don’t make up for a lackluster game

Agree. Butt he BK topper is better than the Munsters topper.

#9044 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

You’re in the wrong thread promoting that topper: need to go to BK thread. I completely disagree with you on Munsters topper, not being as good or better. It appears you’ve not had that much experience with one, as it is every bit as integrated and has additional call outs, etc. as the BK topper.

I’ve had the exact same amount of time with this topper as i have with the BK topper. BK blew me away. Munsters was very impressive too. Until I played BK with its topper. .

I don’t think I need to convince the BK owners it’s good.

I’ll just say if you haven’t experienced it, definitely play one that has the topper. I normally have zero interest in toppers and I’ve spent a handful of posts talking about them. That should say something. Haha

3 weeks later
#9098 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hey, just checking in. Does this game still suck with crappy rule set? Are they ever going to fix the horrible code? I’m anxiously awaiting my Avengers premium where I know Elwin will not abandon the code.

They didn’t abandon the code. They made a game. You don’t like it. Move on.

1 week later
#9158 3 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Does anyone else find their hand gets sore from using the lower playfield flipper buttons. Not sure why the put them lower than the playfield flipper buttons?

I play with my index fingers so my middle fingers fit perfectly on the lower playfield buttons. Not an issue for me at all.

#9160 3 years ago

I think there are just not many left and distros are doing what they always do with short supply and high demand. Increasing the price.

1 week later
#9232 3 years ago

People keep on saying that Munsters was meant to be a throwback simple code machine but I don't know what machine that is supposed to be.

Think scared stiff.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Mishawaka, IN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 39.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
277 posts in this topic match your search for posts by chuckwurt. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.