pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 5 years ago

That makes 2

#63 5 years ago

I ordered a Pro due in mid Feb. I’m thinking a shaker, mini tv/ video loop mod, non glare glass , art blades and maybe light up legs is the way to go on this table.

#66 5 years ago

Wasn’t there purple trim on those first leaked pics from a month or so ago?

#67 5 years ago
508B8E01-C177-4D1C-BAE8-095BA97702FE (resized).png508B8E01-C177-4D1C-BAE8-095BA97702FE (resized).png
#74 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Budman,
The Pro today at GEX was sporting fluoro green--not too becoming at all..............The pics/flyer you are showing above are from a Premium.

Yes, I know. I was just showing what an earlier pic of a Munsters colored cab would/ could look like in purple. I think purple trim on the back box looks pretty good, arguably better than green.

#118 5 years ago

I think he will add features in the future. Lyman has set a new standard for the others to follow.

#139 5 years ago

It looks like a number of you expect to get your Pro by 1st week in Feb. My distributor told me mid Feb. Can you confirm your relatively early date? Depending what he means by mid Feb, that could be as much as four weeks away!

#281 5 years ago

yelobird, did you try / test mounting the clock to that back wall versus sitting on the playfield ? Would that work ?

#374 5 years ago

Can I assume that I can download code to a Mac desktop? And how large of a scan disc should I use ?

#419 5 years ago

Do any of you new owners see the value in installing a shaker for this model?

#437 5 years ago

A shaker seems to work well with a theme where you are shooting down a flying saucer or Romulan spacecraft. I wasn’t sure if it fit the Munsters vibe.

1 week later
#611 5 years ago

Who Dey, did you order a Pro?

2 weeks later
#980 5 years ago

Snaroff, you have a great collection..... why no BM66 ?

1 week later
#1373 5 years ago

Yeah, it’s on my Beatles and very annoying and really cringe worthy when the ball strikes it and bounces. For some reason it happens 75% of the time.....like hitting a chuck hole in the road! I am thinking about having the ramp filed down versus tearing up the playfield.

2 weeks later
#2040 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks for the detailed share on that. Need to give the master of holes a call! Excited Munsters arrives Monday at least thats what the truck lady seems to think... Shout out Thank You to Zach at FlippenOutPinball for being patient with all my flipping around on this title. You forum folk have a way of convincing me I don't like what I like. lol Bring on the Munsters!!!

Pro, LE?

#2119 5 years ago

Chuck.... I don’t see that you own this title but are very familiar with it..... do you like it well enough to own in the future?

#2128 5 years ago

I’m still on the fence with this title and version. I played two games on the LE with Trent over my shoulder..... man did I feel intimidated, so that was not a good test. I need to play the Pro soon to really know if this is the game for me. Theme , music, artwork are winners.

1 week later
#2442 5 years ago

I was big on this game before it launched , cooled a bit since seeing it play but would probably buy one if those or similar “ dashes of variety “ as stated above, were added.

#2457 5 years ago
Quoted from mkk629:

No April Fools. It's in my garage waiting for a buddy with an appliance dolly to come over and help take it down to my basement and set it up. I think they will start arriving this week to those who pre-ordered and have been patiently waiting. . . .

My steps are wide and carpeted so simply lay it down , have someone on the steps and slowly slide it down .... easy peasey!

#2484 5 years ago

I think a chromed out Premium with green lighted flipper buttons and green speaker lights would look pretty cool.

3 weeks later
#3373 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

In another thread a couple people indicate their distributor told them that, despite Dwight’s comments the code is essentially done, Stern is now planning a substantial rework code update. Anyone know if there is any validity to this rumor or attributable source?

If this were to happen in any fashion, I would be more likely to buy this title.

1 week later
#3599 4 years ago

One of the mod companies has an installation video onYouTube

2 weeks later
#4179 4 years ago

Now that funny right there

#4254 4 years ago

Same here

2 months later
#5306 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Tell John that ole Who Dey is one of his biggest fans! Four of the seven games that i own are designed by him. I love how his games shoot.

Also, tell him to make a Jonny Quest pin !!!

3 weeks later
#5584 4 years ago

BM66 for a mediocre / average player like me is a a lot of fun overall but I have trouble putting together combos. It doesn’t shoot very well for me.

2 months later
#6357 4 years ago

Munsters Marathon all day today on COZI Tv / Hulu.
So much material for Stern to enhance that title!

3 weeks later
#6740 4 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

And this^^^ is exactly why I just purchased a NIB Munsters premium that I’ll be picking up at the Stern factory on Tuesday!
I’ve got a TZ, LOTR and POTC for when I want to quest through a deep rule set.
Sometimes I just want a great shooting, fast pin with simple rules and an open layout to beat my personal high score!
Remember when a high score was the goal in pinball?
Had a blast with Munsters at expo this year and look forward to having it in the stable.
I think it’s a great casual four player pin and the press your luck element w superjackpots ups the ante when playing with friends.

Steve

Has Stern changed the playfield art around the posts?

1 month later
#6926 4 years ago

Played a new Pro a couple of months ago and really had a bad feel to it so wrote off the idea of buying one. Played another new one today at Gameroom Guys and was really fun. Need to keep an open mind while waiting for a code update!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=budman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.