Stage ONE - Complete an area • There are seven areas that are all ready to be completed: HERMAN, LILY, GRANDPA,
SPOT, RAVEN, EDDIE, and MARILYN.
• Each area has its own dedicated lights keeping track of your progress. Each time
you shoot the area you will advance it. For example MARILYN only has one lite, on
the right ramp. Only one shot needed to complete. LILY needs four, SPOT needs four,
GRANDPA needs four, HERMAN needs three, RAVEN needs three and EDDIE
• When an area is complete you will collect a perk for that area and then move to
Stage TWO. The perk will last until stage three. Meaning the perk will happen for all
the remaining areas completed as well.
• Each area has a different perk:
○ HERMAN - Start Ball Save
○ RAVEN - Light Kitty
○ EDDIE - Double Jackpots
○ MARILYN - Light Super Jackpot
○ LILY - Everything Scores more
○ SPOT - Everything is Boosted
○ GRANDPA - Lower playfield Jackpots (on the PREMIUM / LE or Add Time on
• The order you complete the areas will have strategic implications.
Stage TWO - Collect Jackpots • When an area is complete you will move to Stage TWO.
• All the possible Jackpots are lit at the start.
○ By default you get four lit Jackpots blinking at the normal speed.
○ If you have completed EDDIE, all Jackpots will start off double. They will
start off blinking fast. When you shoot it once you are awarded a Jackpot
and it will slow down to the normal blinking speed. When you shoot it a
2nd time you will receive another Jackpot and the light will go out.
○ If you have completed GRANDPA and you are playing on a PREMIUM or LE
you will lite all the lower playfield Jackpots too and balls will be kicked to
the lower playfield.
• Jackpots are on a short timer. If the timer runs out the stage will end. Each time you
shoot a new Jackpot the timer resets.
• When Stage TWO ends you will move to Stage THREE.
• Like all other Jackpots if your ZAP meter is charged when you collect one you will
lite a ZAP JACKPOT.
Stage THREE - Hurry-ups • Each time Stage TWO ends Stage THREE will begin.
Stage THREE is an opportunity to collect four cascading Hurry-ups.
• The value of the first one is dependent on how many Jackpots you collected in the
• The value of the last three is the same plus what you collected in the
• The shot order is left ramp, right orbit, right ramp, and finally left orbit.
• When you complete the four or any of them time out, you will return to Stage ONE.