pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8689 3 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

And THIS is exactly where Munsters lives for me!
Fastest and most fun shooting game in my lineup.
When I just want to bat a ball around and geek out to some wicked physics of flow...Munsters tickles the itch.
Plain and simple....It makes me smile...

Yeah I find myself going to Munsters all the time and really enjoying it. After a frustrating game on Houdini or TWDLE, an epic game on WOZ that last for ages over to Munsters for a quick game and to feel better about myself! It flows great and is just fun to play

1 week later
#8708 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I like The Munsters the way it is. Everything doesn't have to be a codefest. A few more video clips would have been nice, But I like what it is. All ok with me.

I think you’re right too. I’ve really been enjoying having a bash on Munsters since I bought it a month or two ago. I haven’t played much of my other games to be honest. It’s just so much fun to shoot and all I really have to think about is bringing lily in with everything and having kitty running at 6x all the time. Job done!

#8732 3 years ago
Quoted from Pedleboy:

I finally gave up on new code and traded for an Iron Man. I'm happy with my choice.
D.

What we’re you hoping for from the code? It’s pretty basic but it’s a fun shooting machine

#8734 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

For how “basic and easy” the game is, ive gotten to Munster madness a few times but have choked each time. I also haven’t learned how to build up shots or modes so there is a lot there. I only have the one on route near me but man if they made the pro in b/w I’d have a hard time saying no, now that it will be for sale for a tmnt. I’ll miss it, I really like the game and It’s been more popular than Jurassic Park pro at this location.

I like it more than Jp too. It’s a great shooter and I just keep pressing that damn start button! I don’t have to think too hard to play it. No two games feel the same. You know some games they just feel the same no matter what. This one you can start anything in any order (apart from raven) and you shoot the entire playfield and I love that!! Shooting the entire playfield makes me enjoy a game sooo much more! Dialed In whilst good just started to feel very samey, hit qed guy then scoop rinse repeat

1 week later
#8751 3 years ago

I think it’s a pretty fun game as it stand. Shallow code but shoots great. I’ve had some cracking games and some horrible games but it’s fun none the less

#8769 3 years ago

In my lineup I’ve got a variety of coders but half my games are Borg and I always want Borg games over any others. Something about his designs they just speak kinetic satisfaction to me. This game whilst shallow I find really really fun. It would be nice if more assets were tied into during game play but I like the call outs I hear. Like JJP POTC could really be any pirate themed game really. It’s not tied to the movies at all apart from having character static images on the screen and playfield. People still love that game.

Not all games need to be epic and this sits really well with me. Sometimes epic can be convoluted and a punish to understand, see WOZ I only understood after a friend of mine said do xyz to get emerald city and ab to be able get rescue then the game kind of opened up after that the playfield wasn’t really intuitive for me.

This is simple and super fun. Complete these 5 “modes” get to Munster madness try to combine with 6x kitty for scores. Easier said then done because the stuff you need to do sends the ball out of control.

For me I LOVE TWDLE because A it’s brutal and B it’s really well coded. I love iron man because it’s brutal and objectives are understandable. I love WOZ because of all the nuances in the code the little sounds here and there that tell you things. Munsters because it’s simplistic and super fun to shoot. Deadpool because that’s super fun to shoot and is like an old school fighter game. WH2O because of the ramps they’re awesome and the code is really fun. Trying to get further along the river before starting multiball to increase those scores is fun. Xmen because it’s a fun shooter and the code has become good oh and the horrible call outs are fun!! And I enjoy BKSOR for the multiball action and the taunting I get.

I’m hoping to grab a turtles to add to my bunch too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.