pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adeptjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6267 4 years ago

Hello, I realize it mostly comes down to a preference, but I just want to see what others thoughts are on this. I am on the fence for the B&W vs Color for the Premium version.
Thank you

#6324 4 years ago

I have placed an order for the B&W Premium, after going back and forth, I felt the B&W was more to my liking. Now the next step, how do you go about installing the Art Blades? I have Batman 66, and I bought the Art Blade for that also, but to this day never installed it. Thank you advance for your feedback on how to install Art Blades.

2 weeks later
#6558 4 years ago

I am still waiting on my machine. I also ordered a few mods. This (picture) was sent as a freebie, but I have no clue were it will go, help.

Thank you

IMG_0961 (resized).jpgIMG_0961 (resized).jpg
#6560 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

What the hell is that? I've got all mods thats out there but haven't seen that!

That is what I am trying to figure out

#6568 4 years ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

It's for the speaker panel like the green slime ones for GB.
And the little one is for the coin door.
Turn the picture around.

Thank you. Yeah, just got an email from the vendor and they told me the same thing.

#6649 4 years ago

Here is a follow up picture a posting that I asked what is it. It was slime for around the monitor and speakers, and the coin insert.

IMG_0975 (resized).jpgIMG_0975 (resized).jpgIMG_0977 (resized).jpgIMG_0977 (resized).jpg
#6650 4 years ago

Where can I find instructions & coin cards replacements for my Munsters Premium machine? Looking for something a bit different then what was supplied.

#6706 4 years ago

Couple questions; Every so often the machine makes a noise, sort of like it is get the ball ready. It is a quick sound, but happens maybe 4 times an hour when the machine is left on and not played. The translite, goes off during game play and other times, as reacting to the game. I am new to actually own pinball machines, is this common on The Munsters game? My Batman 66 doesn't do that.

#6749 4 years ago

I am considering getting the plasma towers (it is a set of two) to be placed on top. They plug into the usb port, is that safe?

IMG_0985 (resized).jpegIMG_0985 (resized).jpeg
#6771 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

As a player who takes his tilts to the knifes edge, no... shakers are the bane to us edgy nudgers. If it is one thing I can not stand is when I have a machine rolling- multiball! jackpot!... jackpot!... jackpot!... Shaker... Danger... jackpot!... Danger Danger... Shaker... TILT
Now as an operator... “Shake that money-maker, baby!!”

I had this happen to me today, multiball then it tilted. Is there a way to adjust the intensity on the Stern shaker?

#6799 4 years ago

Is there a mod that can be connected to the stern shaker to control the intensity?

1 month later
#7081 4 years ago

Each person is going to have their likes and dislikes. The B/W was my second NIB, also the first to buy without first playing it. I am not great at playing, I just enjoy pinball. When I heard about this game prior to the release I loved the concept. I held out for a bit, mainly cost, not rolling in the $$. And just as I was getting ready to purchase they came out with a color version of the premium. After a few extra weeks to think it out I felt it is best in B/W. Now after having the machine for a few months bottom line, I am just not feeling it. It seems it is designed to easily lose the ball, without any effort. Example, the ball just makes a straight shot down the center play field. At this point, I will most likely going to put it up for sale this time next year.

#7087 4 years ago
Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

I agree. It really is a drain machine. I closed the outlanes (which is a huge pain on this game for some reason) and it still finds its way down a lot. Its not just Herman. Its the stand ups on either side of the ramps and some ill placed rubbers and things. Thats also what I meant but getting frustrated when its hard to be consistent with my score. I felt like my Metallica was like that sometimes too, with Munsters its different though because even a drain game can be kind of fun on MET. Not so much with Munsters and that Kitty shot requirement for a good score can get frustrating. I think it has a lot of potential though, I really believe they will come out with a software update that will make a big difference. Once you get 3 good balls going the game shows what it could do

Yes, other examples, if it does not completely go up Spots ramp, it will shot straight down the center with no ability to hit. Another, is the right side paddle, if the ball has enough speed on it, it will roll upwards and down the gutter. Lot of bounce on the left side between Marilyn and Eddie, the railing between them, get a lot of hits on that down onto the far side (left) gutter. As I stated, I am not great at pinball, but unless you remove the tilt weight and are shaking the hell out of it, not sure what else you can do.

#7089 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Practice makes perfect. If you practice nudging and improving your accuracy these issues go away.
There are games that don’t drain often off misses.
Lord of the rings
Alice Cooper
Houdini
Oktoberfest
Batman 66
Might be up your alley if you’re looking for a new game.

I have to LOL, my other NIB is Batman 66, which I do enjoy. I will practice I guess, any suggestions on youtube's that give tips? Thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adeptjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=adeptjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.