pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RebelGuitars.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3901 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

I don't see how it screws the B&W premium owners. To me it just makes the "original" premium more unique. LE owners...yes, I think they are affected.

Why? LEs and Prems always have the same playfields. The difference is still the mirrored backglass, different cabinet art, designer's signature, invisiglass, upgraded speakers, art blades, & powder coat. I'd be more upset if I had purchased a B&W version without knowing this was coming.

#3991 4 years ago

A color Prem coming out doesn't affect my LE purchase at all. I still prefer having the LE package and the Prem translite is my least favorite of the bunch.

1 month later
9 months later
#7730 4 years ago

I wouldn't over think Jack streaming Munsters to mean anything. Stern has been announcing Jack streaming a different game nearly every night.

Here's what the email from Stern said regarding what Jack would be streaming this week;

Don’t own or have access to a Stern pinball machine, but want to watch the action? Subscribe to Dead Flip Pinball Streaming and tune in later this week when Jack Danger will be streaming Elvira's House of Horrors, The Munsters and an INTERNATIONAL Metallica Pinball Streaming Battle with dozens of people battling across the globe!!

3 weeks later
#8229 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Thanks for the video.
Observations:
1). The reviewer did not notice, or at least did not mention, that the Lily light on his unit is not working. Just like my Lily light is not working. This suggests there might be something beyond the light bulb that is causing the problem. I'm not doing anything to mine until I hear back from Chas and I am going to send him this picture from the video.
2) The Raven door does not open all of the way.
This action is pathetic. There is no excuse for two of these toppers to have left the factory. One unit, mine, I can forgive. But two? Somebody is not doing their god damn job.
[quoted image]

In the Youtube comments, Pinball Supernova says Lily not working was a loose connection.

1 year later
#10539 2 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

Waiting to update new game code. I've seen a lot of positive feedback. Downloaded both the spk files to update with the USB and also downloaded the SD card image. Seems like most everyone did a "Verify and USB" upgrade.
Anyone consider creating a new SD card and just popping it in? Does this upgrade the node boards? I've read other threads about Stern's master plan about getting the node boards updated and on-line capability. So I'm hesitant to load new code on any games that may have modified code on.
Am I way over-thinking this stuff? Just feels like measures are being taken to not allow someone to go back or restrict things in the future. And I'm perfectly happy with the current state of Munsters...

It does upgrade the node boards which then can sync to your Alexa and other home devices to keep tabs on you.

3 weeks later
#10645 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Has anyone asked a distributor if they are going to make more Munsters toppers?

They’re not. They no longer have the license.

#10666 2 years ago

New update is great! Wound up with a new GC score, 260+ chattering teeth, Secret Mania and got past Level 2 Munster Madness.

0A735DD7-FD1E-49DE-8437-9E873A0B1682 (resized).jpeg0A735DD7-FD1E-49DE-8437-9E873A0B1682 (resized).jpeg

#10708 2 years ago

From what I’ve seen, you can relight Mystery more than once and collect it on the lower playfield. That has nothing to do with the other Chattering Teeth awards, which are either automatically awarded, or collected at the scoop.
You can have something going on and not be able to collect certain awards. I got to 130 teeth and Monster Madness became available and took priority over Secret Mania. I had to get to 260 teeth before I could actually play Secret Mania.

1 week later
#10783 2 years ago

If you don't collect a chattering teeth award before getting to the next level award, you lose it. I had 130 teeth and was waiting for the scoop to light to start Secret Mania and Munster Madness took priority. So I missed out and had to get to 260 teeth before being able to start it.
I think the new code is great, but I wish the rules for Munster Madness was different. Alternating between playfields would be way more fun vs trying to keep both going at the same time.

#10808 2 years ago

Just tried downloading the LE code and I get a dead link. Anyone else having an issue?

This is what I get on the screen after clicking download;

{
"code": "not_found",
"message": "File with such name does not exist.",
"status": 404
}

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RebelGuitars.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=RebelGuitars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.