IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lopa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9994 2 years ago

Does anybody know of a protector for the spot opto receiver?

C5DB8A51-78EE-4E2B-98F3-CC323DF9DD0D (resized).jpegC5DB8A51-78EE-4E2B-98F3-CC323DF9DD0D (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#10227 2 years ago

I do but I also have black bats, a trough light and green protectors.

7A24849F-4DF3-4DF0-812F-896021F04AD5 (resized).jpeg7A24849F-4DF3-4DF0-812F-896021F04AD5 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#10312 2 years ago

Older machines have batteries that need to be replace yearly or they can leak and do expensive stuff to things.

There is an alert on pinside that you can set that will remind you to replace the batteries in your game.

Quoted from Jnyvio:

Set what up?? Where are the batteries located?

1 month later
#10395 2 years ago

Spot is my least favorite mode of the game, I try and save it for last as well.

Quoted from GoldenBeard:

This marilyn ramp and spot ramp are tough. Spot is always either the last for me to get or is just chilling on the ramp when I need something else. Any advice on this?

#10418 2 years ago

Today is a good day

#10427 2 years ago

The timing of this drop was impeccable.

#10432 2 years ago

Thanks dude, I owe you a beer. When we cross paths in the wild just remind me.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

You guys owe me lol. I'd been holding out and have a great offer for my topper and quoted someone a price for the rest of the machine and 2 hours later they release new code.

#10445 2 years ago

Thanks for the Christmas present.

Quoted from Xaqery:

Guys -
I was waiting for Thunderbird to sell his game but I guess thats not happening.
Seriously, I am sorry it took so long. There are reasons and some of them you can lay on my shoulders if needed.
This is the first of 2 planned updates. The second one will be in the future ( : -- ) and be mostly an Insider Connected update including about 70 Achievements .
If you like this update you can thank Corey, Danai, and Jerry; they did most of the heavy lifting. If you dont like this update you can blame me.
Merry Christmas
- Dwight

#10553 2 years ago

All of my games are controlled by a switch, when I turn them off it sounds like an explosion. Totally normal.

Quoted from Jnyvio:

I've been meaning to ask you guys.... When you turn off your munster's pinball machine does the audio let out a pop noise from the speakers? Is so, is this considered normal behavior? Besides that, the games audio is perfect.

#10583 2 years ago

They do it all on their own.

Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I did the update, restarted on the stern repeat thing and it said successful and finished.
Now here comes the dumb question... there were two files in that update on my flash drive. Do I need to install the second one? Or did they both just install on their own?

2 weeks later
#10651 2 years ago

Woo new code just dropped!

#10685 2 years ago

Why can’t midnight madness just be what it is?

Probably the funnest mode for guests to play.

#10697 2 years ago

Stacking modes is when you play more than one at a time.

Quoted from dashv:

What does it mean in this case “can’t stack” ? Does that mean that if you are in a mother mode at the time it skips over it? Or just that it won’t be available until the other mode completes?

3 weeks later
#10921 2 years ago

People will check in when they start seeing Munsters prices spike.

3 weeks later
#11027 2 years ago

Good to know, should be a straightforward remix.

Quoted from Stebel:

The files are on thingaverse. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2780429
My friend printed at 45%. I thought they were a bit tall so I cut off the bottom rung and a half. Also hollowed out the center with a drill bit hoping to disperse the light a bit better.
Completely removed the factory flasher cap. Made a small plastic piece, roughly the same size as the stern flasher board. Epoxied the new flasher cover to the plastic piece.

1 week later
#11079 2 years ago

Thanks so much for uploading your “insulater”mod for others to use. I’m going to print a few up as soon as I’m done upgrading my printer.

8 months later
#11510 1 year ago

To help with the spot shot I almost feel like they should switch the mechanics between the Herman mode and the spot mode.

Just spitballing here.

3 weeks later
#11524 1 year ago

Check the opto on the spot ramp.

Quoted from Newtothis:

Had my first Munsters problem last night. As soon as I press the start button to begin a game it plays the animation of Lilly throwing the barrel under the stairs and tells me I have completed Spot Level 1. Does anyone know what might cause that?

3 months later
#11616 1 year ago

So I’ve been really getting into my Munsters lately. Pro version set up hard and fast, back legs way up, out lanes all the way open. I typically play “impossible play”. All I can say is in these conditions the game is very challenging and is definitely increasing my skill level.

In comparison to my walking dead pro that was set up by a nationally ranked player Munsters can be bit more challenging.

8 months later
#11771 4 months ago

Looks like the majority of pros currently listed and archived are going for more than MSRP. It’s hard saying what demand is without actual sales numbers from stern.

Quoted from PanzerKraken:

The license is surely long run out, and doubt it's demand is nowhere what something like Stranger Things was. The pro model just isn't worth much for munsters so would they renew just to do one small run of Premiums again? STH at least seems to be getting a large and ongoing run of games going and is in demand. Munsters prem pricing on select model is mostly cause of its rarity.

1 week later
#11775 3 months ago

Welcome to the club!

Just for fun I’ll give you my two cents on how to keep it in your lineup and not get bored with it. Munsters has shallow code but it really shines in other ways. The minute it seems boring change the difficulty and move the outlane posts out, make the game more unforgiving. This game has great geometry and if you set it up hard and practice skills on it then it will make you a better player. I usually tend to play a lot on impossible mode.

Quoted from Greenli2:

Joining the club next week! Have a prem B&W shipping tomorrow and couldn’t be more excited. This was the pin that got me into the hobby and been searching for one for some time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lopa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=Lopa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.