pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It's Time for the Munsters Raven Clock! (Not a topper lol) Wouldn't be the Munster lair without that quirky raven character. Highly detailed and airbrushed to true theme. Each mod has illuminated clock face and raven door. Raven detailed down to the scary red eyes! Simple install plug and play on the left side rear lane adjacent to the Raven sign. Don't be late for Munsters, its Raven Time! Available now from our website store. Thanks So much for everyones support!
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How does it work? Hooked to GI to light the face? Or is it interactive? Does the Raven move in and out? That would be cool. Does the clock spin?

1 week later
#373 5 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Munsters Pro received safe and sound.
It was -8° when I woke up this morning, but when it was dropped off it was a balmy 3°.
Now, just have to unbox and bring it up to room temperature before the fun begins!
[quoted image]

Very nice! Still waiting for the call on mine.

#538 5 years ago

My game arrived yesterday. Pretty much perfect out of the box except for the zap button. Didn’t work, simple adjustment needed. My Deadpool had the exact same issue.

#614 5 years ago

Wha kind of scores are people putting up? I think my high so far is around 78 mil.

#634 5 years ago

Shaker is very active in the game, added one today. I’ve been doing some work on the game with a bunch of lighting mods. It felt flat prior to doing that but seems more vibrant now and the game is growing on me a little.

#639 5 years ago
Quoted from mpnox:

I had mine reset during midnight madness once. Tried to recreate the problem but it did only reset that one time.
Here is a clip of it,

Looks like your video was edited at 1:02.

#670 5 years ago
Quoted from GGBGROUP:

One mod I'd like to see is a way to light-up Spot when he's out from under steps. Should be a highlight of the machine but it's so dark you cant see him at all. Not sure why Franchi wouldn't have demanded some spot lights on this machine - his great work is really lost especially on the PRO with poor lighting IMO.

There is a flasher that is supposed to activate when spot is active. For some reason, current code does not have it enabled, at least on the pro. We intend to have a mod for it, once it is enabled.

#755 5 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

I found the two screws in the back area of the cabinet and the other item on the floor underneath it. There was nothing there before I put the game in that area. I remember seeing a post somewhere showing those same two screws that were also found in a cabinet. I heard something rattling and falling while taking the game out of the box. Anyone know if they are needed or not? The bigger item has two arrows and R & L on it. I'm thinking they were temporary holders for something (I hope).
I received my Pro a few hours ago and here are some early thoughts. The game was delivered into my backyard and to the side door. I gave up some dough to have the two guys slide the boxed game down the basement steps and I took it from there. I assembled it by myself except for putting on the back legs. I didn't know that they moved the on and off switch to the bottom, right, side of the back box (lol). I would have never looked there for a switch. I had to watch a few YouTube videos hoping one would show somebody turning the game on. Before I go on about the GI lighting, I want to say that I have Uveitis. At this stage, my eyes are still sensitive to light and I told my wife that I won't be driving to places where street lights are not bright so it's a rock and a hard one. I hope to have surgery soon to do what almost a year of body changing medicine didn't do. I find the playfield to be very, dark. If it wasn't for hearing others mention the darkness, I would just say it's me. The middle of the playfield is like a dark alley and you can't see much of what's on the backboard or get a good look at the tiny Dragula car. I don't want to spend the money on Stadium Lighting but I'll have to do something. Before you ask, I had three lights on a few feet from the game. I'm also finding the back box lighting and the inserts to be too bright. In that case, it's probably me as my wife thought they looked fine to her. For folks like me, it would have been nice to have an option to adjust light levels. CGC has that option in their remakes.
I found the audio adjustments to be a bit confusing also. I wanted to boost the low end but the wording is not clear and I never heard a difference except for the volume setting. If someone has had success with that please let me know what you did. I am downloading the latest update as I type this. I tried to get it done in time for Midnight Madness but didn't make it in time. I've noticed that this game has that glass off sound. The hard sounds that you hear that are somewhat masked with the glass off seemed louder with Munsters. Anybody experience that? At this point, I have good vibes with the gameplay but like others, I too hope the code will receive another visit.
[quoted image][quoted image]
Edit: Sometimes I wish this game wasn't so fast. I like to take in the videos and animation. I found the adjustment for the lights and toned down the back box and inserts. I'm going to get a few spots for this game. no question.

My playfield isn't dark at all. I added a backboard and dual color trough light.

IMG_20190216_173732 (resized).jpgIMG_20190216_173732 (resized).jpg
#761 5 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

And the mirror blades he has In there adds a lot of reflective light as well

Yep, for not a lot of money, you can get some nice effects.

#763 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Looks nice,
Even the stock lighting the PF isn't really dark normally but a few modes pretty well shut off all the lights on the PF that is my complaint about it. For example dragula kickout darkens everything along with spot and some other modes.

Yeah, I don’t like that either. It’s a fast game and the times the game goes dark makes it hard to track the ball. Deadpool is like that too at times.

#774 5 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Do you offer those for sale? I only found a trough kit on Mezel mods when you search on Munsters.

Sure do, https://lermods.com/t/the-munsters-pinball-mods

#958 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Hi Guys:
Anyone added a shaker to the Munsters yet?
If so, do you consider a shaker essential for a Munsters?
Any specifics of what shots will activate the shaker?
Thanks.

Yes, very active. Jackpots and a few others shots.

1 week later
#1310 5 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Completely incorrect.
There is a known bug with Midnight Madness resets on 0.91

Hopefully they release code soon that fixes this and enables the SPOT flasher on the pro.

#1355 5 years ago

Coindoor decal and key FOB...contact me if interested.

IMG_20190303_093218 (resized).jpgIMG_20190303_093218 (resized).jpg
#1399 5 years ago

for those wanting apron cards, I made a set and posted in the Munsters Mod thread. Beggars can't be choosy, if you can do better (and I am sure many of you can), please do.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ok-bring-on-the-munster-mods-/page/3#post-4867610

#1420 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Just added Lermods custom cards and have been loving the purple titans (I think the colors all tie in nicely).
[quoted image]

Hey, those cards go really well with our Koach car and other lighting mods

Kidding, of course, glad you like the cards, an artist I am not.

#1643 5 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Looking forward to a LED mod for Spot eyes and maybe mouth!

The issue with this is you are either going to have to send someone your spot to mod, a modder will have to design a new spot or a diy kit along the lines of the trolls in MM will have to be be made.

We did something more along the lines of bicycle girl in twd and lit under the ramp and tied it to spot's flasher, which is not currently operational in the pro (not sure about le and premium).

We will have these up on our site for $15 shipped.

IMG_20190310_112757 (resized).jpgIMG_20190310_112757 (resized).jpg

#1686 5 years ago

Can someone with an LE please confirm that their "spot" flasher works during game play. On the pro, it works in test mode, but isn't yet enabled in the code during game play. It should come on I believe when the spot ramp lifts and exposes spot.

Thx

#1710 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I can't get the code to work? This is the first time this has happened with any pin? The pin just boots normally and won't read the thumb drive? Any ideas? Is the file supposed to be zipped? Normally i just download and put on to my drive ..then it installs fairly simply.

You have to extract the zip file that you downloaded.

Separately, Spot’s flasher now works on the pro so our spot flasher mod works now!
https://lermods.com/t/the-munsters-pinball-mods

#1712 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ok.. i tried that also and it still didnt read it..

Do you have another thumb drive? Maybe try reformatting it and try again.

#1716 5 years ago

I had no issue installing the new code using the same thumb drive I have been using for a couple years across all my games. I’d reformat your thumb drive, redownload the code, extract to your thumb drive and try again.

#1767 5 years ago

Here is our spot flasher with the new code during game play

#1769 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Hard to tell, is it mounted on top? I like the look a ton better than stock!

Yes, above spots head and a little back. It’s much better than stock. $15 shipped.

https://lermods.com/t/the-munsters-pinball-mods

#1794 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

If you replace the stock spot flasher with a bending one it makes a big difference.

Video of how that looks?

#1807 5 years ago
Quoted from west57:

Munster LE. Anyone else having issues with flying balls. I Love the game, but the design flaws with flying balls is draining too many balls.
Fun game, great game, worst game
Use left flippers and hit left post/light by Marilyn ramp. (off into the air)
Herman magnet strength (balls sticking to balls). Thats what he said.
Tried adjusting flippers, then it takes away from the game.
Flying balls broke Mezel Mods staircase mod.
Ball stuck in Hermans Arm
And more ......[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Make your pitch a little steeper, try 7-7.5

#1870 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Can’t you just move the weights so they’re more balanced?

It helps, but the motor still spins at the same speed, which is what makes it violent.

I don't believe you can use a motor control on Spike games, at least not the same ones being used for SAM games.

#1873 5 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

My cabinet and glass rattling was awful with both shaker motor paddles pointing in the same direction as it came from the factory. Had to take the shaker out several times and try a variety of different stagger configurations before I got it to be tolerable. I think now they are staggered by about 150 degrees or so. Would be great if Stern could put shaker motor RPM adjustment into the adjustments settings, if that is technically feasible. 100% as it is now is too violent with the paddles both pointing in the same direction.
[quoted image]

I have my weights set at minimal (opposite of each other) and it still rattles everything. It's less of a rumble and more of vibration. It's got to be something with this game because I use the same shaker across all my games and none are nowhere near this violent. I tried putting some foam weatherstripping under the shaker to absorb some of the vibration and that actually seemed to be worse.

2 weeks later
#2427 5 years ago
Quoted from The_Fonz:

Just joined the club and it was worth the wait. I like the lower PF and I’m not a fan of stewie. It’s definitely got the one more play feel. The humor makes the pin feel like it has a soul. A good addition. Hey I’m happy.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Stern only powder coats the legs on the LE? I didn’t realize that.

2 weeks later
#3162 5 years ago

For those interested, we are happy to announce that we are a supplier of the Pingraffix Power bladez. We currently have a few sets for the Munsters Pro and LE available on our site. It's a very impressive and cool looking product with plug and play installation.

We are running a small promotion where the bladez ship for just $4.99 within the U.S.

https://lermods.com/products/the-munsters-pro-le-powerbladez-by-pingraffix

#3177 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

I just did a install Video install/Review on the Pingraffix Powerbladez I will be uploading to my youtube channel shortly!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHfiagwISS_15WwJk804aA?view_as=subscriber
Stay tuned.....

i am looking forward to seeing your video. I don't have my game anymore, but I plugged these in to test and I have to say they are simply amazing, the nicest set of bladez Pingraffix has done yet. We had sold some AFMr for them and these are over the top. Also, I initially had not realized this, but unlike AFMr, these are sound activated! I am trying to get him to do a set for Monster Bash, it needs the cut out for the hinge bolt. I am a mirror blades guy, but these would make me change my mind in a second.

#3211 5 years ago
Quoted from etnfrd67:

Power blades are awesome except for the fact that they don't stick worth a crap. Everyday have to press them back in place. Need to find a better tape. Anyone recommend a brand of tape?

I haven’t had an issue with the stock tape, but try thin carpet tape, which you can get at a local hardware store.

#3367 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Ok I get this error code every time I boot up my machine now. Been about a week. Node 8 is the lower PF. Only mods I connected down there are the baby pin stadiums and the grandpa chair from the mod couple. Both are atttached with alligator clips. I have confirmed none of the clips are touching. Do any of you know what this is from? When I actually test node 8 in diagnostics it says functioning normally.
[quoted image]

Test the mods on a 9v battery and see if they light.

#3369 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Thanks guys! Pinstadium do have their own power but still use alligator clips. I’ve checked that they don’t touch but didn’t think of after putting PF down. Will try that. The grandpa chair does light with a battery. So the pinstadiums and the grandpa chair both connected to lower PF flasher.

Connecting both those mods to the same flasher is likely too much, but can’t be sure as I’m not familiar with either mod. Why not hook the grandpa mod to a gi socket? I have no idea about PS, but I don’t understand why it’s connected with alligator clips if it has its own power, maybe to grab the ground?

#3374 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The alligator clips are for clipping to the socket you want the pinstadiums to trigger off of. Not power. For power they need 12v.

That’s what i said, to grab the ground. Maybe he has the clip on the wrong socket lug?

#3380 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m no chemist, but you just need to put the clips on each side of the socket, so as long as he doesn’t have both clips on one tab of the socket, he should be good.
And even if he did have them on the same side, all that would do is jumper the connection and make the pinstadiums always be on.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding what you are saying, but my reading of your text suggests that won’t work. On the flasher socket, One lug is power, the other is ground. The ground side is what gives the signal to the mod to light. If the PS mod is externally powered and he attaches a clip to the power side of the socket lug, that’s a short circuit. I don’t know if PS has one clip or two with it, but surprised to hear it even uses clips.

The grandpa mod likely has two clips, one goes on the power side of the socket, the other goes on the ground side...it matters which clip goes on which lug. It won’t do damage, it just won’t light if the clips are reversed since it’s not externally powered.

1 week later
#3662 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Great description on the window Cotton. Mezelmods already has a Spot led light add on. I have it and it works great no need to tinker. It was $15.

Actually that’s us . $15 shipped!

https://lermods.com/products/the-munsters-pinball-spot-lighted-ramp-flasher

#3848 4 years ago

Happy Mother’s Day everyone! We are running a quick sale on Piingraffix pro/le munsters power bladeZ, $279 plus just $5 shipping, no sales tax unless you live in NJ. These are interactive sound activated bladeZ. Full warranty, we are an authorized reseller.

1 week later
#4283 4 years ago

We are running a promotion on Pingraffix power bladez for the pro, color premium and LE. Free shipping and free spot flasher on purchases of the bladez.

#4333 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We are running a promotion on Pingraffix power bladez for the pro, color premium and LE. Free shipping and free spot flasher on purchases of the bladez.

Sweetening the offer a little to include a Munsters coindoor decal and a key fob. Only have a few sets of the bladez left.
IMG_20190303_093253 (resized).jpgIMG_20190303_093253 (resized).jpg

#4387 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hi All - Some help needed... I installed Pingraffix Powerbladez but they only work when sound activated. I tried turning the dial on the power unit but all it does is change the sensitivity to sound. I'm looking to have them on all the time with the lightning effect. Am I missing something or is there a problem with the unit? Thanks in advance for any help.

That's how they work, sound activated.

#4393 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

I thought in the install video, when the machine was turned on, they went into lightning effect mode. I’ve also seen them on display at shows (not installed ) and they were working without sound activation.

At shows there is constant noise so they run. They don’t work in attract mode, unless there is noise. The ones for AFMr are on a constant pattern, not sound activated.

#4437 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for munsters power bladez by pingraffix, please contact me. I have a few new unused sets available and can give a pretty good deal on them that I think people will like. We have them for the pro, le and premium color versions.

#4496 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I would like to see these on a LE. They go over the original ones? Destroy them..??

They go over the existing one. I don't know if the original ones will get damaged if you were to try to remove them.

#4504 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Are they dynamic, or is the "animation" in a static loop?

Sound activated, so dynamic.

1 month later
#5253 4 years ago

I have one set of Pingraffix Powerbladez remaining, $225 shipped.

https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=t%2Fthe-munsters-pinball-mods

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=Lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.